Mpreg Central
C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-15-2016

Al came back thinking maybe he could see if the fruit trees nearby have fruits on them yet. He decided to ask Horus to join him. As he returned, he saw Horus staring into the water, deep in thoughts.

"What are you thinking Horus?"

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-15-2016

Horus flinched as Al asked him. "N....no. I just think about something in this place" He lied to Al because it's not the time to say anything. Horus feel comfortable to keep the distance between him and Al. He doesn't know why but he still not sure what Al want for him except carry his babies

Al noticed the flinch. He sighed in his heart for having his mate still so scared of him but decided all he could do was show Horus how gentle and kind he really was.

"I have several fruit trees on the other side. Do you want to go see if there's any ready to be eaten?"

Horus thought for awhile before placing his hand on his lap. "I still enjoy here and I'm not much hungry. You can go if you want. The food you bring from the house is enough for me" He said' looking at Al who always wants to make he get better but everything is enough fro Horus now. He doesn't know how much he hurts Al with that words but for him everything is enough.

Al paled at being rejected. Silently he placed the food basket down and said simply "altight enjoy your stay here then." He turned without looking at Horus again. He needed to retreat to the house to recover from this hit.

Horus has never realized how much he means to Al. He silently looks at him as Al left him to the house. "Is that good?" He asks himself, looking at his reflection in the water. "You're just a breeder for him," He said softly. Then he sat on the grass and opened the basket. There is much food in there but he doesn't eat anything.

Al sat alone in the library inside the house. He could see Horus from the windows and found him hadnt touched on the food even though he had opened the basket. He wished Horus wasn't trying to rebel by not eating whenever he was alone, as an act to show his rejection to Al and everything here.

He was lost in his thoughts afterwards, sitting alone on the chair facing the garden.

Horus enjoyed in the garden for awhile before he decided to walk around. Although this garden is good, it's still in the desert. Horus can feel the hot wind here and it is the worst for his sickness. He lost his control and balance. He then leans to the three, trying to get better but it doesn't help much.

Al could see Horus suddenly walked wobbly, as if feeling very dizzy. He saw him leaning in the tree for support and was worried about him. He immediately rushed down to get Horus, worried that he would hurt himself.

He got there quickly with his superhuman speed and was beside Horus within a few seconds. He supported Horus, seeing he looked very pale. "Are you alright? Feeling sick again?"

Horus was surprised how fast Al got beside him. He holds Al's arm while trying to balance himself again. "N....not feeling well. I...I think I need to get inside" He said, trying to control his breath. He doesn't know how to feel with Al who seems worried with every moment of him. He then holds Al's body to support himself.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-16-2016

To finally have Horus willingly come near him was great, bhr at the circumstances Al could only feel worried. He thought this may be because he had left Horus alone for too long, the effect of his presence had diminished now. He said to Horus "I will carry you inside now. Hold on me tight ok?" He then lifted Horus up, his head on his shoulder and went into the house. He kept his speed steady to not cause Horus any more discomfort.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-17-2016

Horus held his mate tightly as they got inside. He was surprised when the got to Al's room, not his room. "J...just wanna rest for some time," He said, breathing heavily. Horus tries to control his breath as He lay on Al's bed. "I....m okay" He said with Al who is walking around and seem worried about him so much.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-17-2016

Al looked at Horus' pale face and was not convinced by his saying. He had moved Horus to his room for a reason, he knew Horus was not willing to stay near him, but now his scent would be the fastest thing to make Horus feel better. That's why he had placed him on his bed to make him surrounded by his scent.

"You just stay here. If you don't want to see me I will leave. Just.... don't leave the room until you are absolutely certain you are fine alright?" He started leaving the room aftee saying that.

"T....thanks" Horus said before AL left him in the room. He sighed before looking around the room. He has never seen this room in this angle before. He tried to come ere as less s he can because It reminds him that night. "How can I bear with you?" He said softly rubbing his little belly. He's just 3 months now but his sickness is too bad. Horus has no idea if he gets bigger but his tiredness make he can't think so much. He felt asleep after that.

Al sneaked inside the room after he made sure Horus was asleep. He sighed sitting on the bed and stroked his face. He looked at the bellythat was bulging a little bit now.

"How should I treat you now Horus...." he found himself so lost, not knowing how to deal with the situation. He went to order for dinner after seeing Horus almost waking up, again not letting him know he had visited at all.

Hours opened his eyes slowly. it's getting dark now and he has no idea how long he had slept. He slowly takes his balance and then stands up beside the bed. It still takes a little long time for him until he can walk out of the room. Al is in the living roo, reading some book. He can notice Horus when he walks closer.

Al closed his book and stood up, he was going to get closer to Horus but he stopped when he see him taking a step back. He sighed and pinched between his eyes.

"Whatever you think, I am not a demon. How are you feeling now? Can you handle dinner in the hall?"

Sometimes Horus feels bad when he always stay far from his mate but it is his reflection. He can't control himself. "S....sorry. I just can't forget that night" He said, trying to not make everything worse. "Y.....yeah I can have diner w..ith you"

Al nodded "ok that's good. Now let's go there." Al forced himself to look away from Horus, not wanting to see the scared face of him anymore.

Al quietly sat down at his seat, focusing on his meal. He couldn't really think of anything to say to Horus without making him scared. He wished so much to see that smile this morning on Horus' face.

Horus didn't say anything, He doesn't want to make Al get mad anymore. This is the awkward moment for them both. As they start the dinner Horus glance at Al for a bit to make sure he start to eat his breakfast. "I've heard about the library that you sad in the morning. Can we go there after this?" He asked but didn't look at Al's face