Mpreg Central
C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) (/showthread.php?tid=17898)

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 05-28-2023

Jordan pushed lightly, feeding Emily breast milk.
"Thank you, Alex... She is beautiful."

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 05-28-2023

Alex smiled, “I love you,” he said.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 05-29-2023

Story 6: Cameron

Cameron was a happy man from childhood. He had loving parents, friends and no worries....

The first time he felt uncertainty was when he crossed the threshold of college. This was an important stage in his life that could not be collapsed. He wanted to have a good job so that he could not worry about finances in the future.

Studying was not a problem. Cameron was able to cope. He was one of the best in the year. His happiness doubled when he started dating the captain of the university soccer team. It was like a dream...

They got married after college. Cameron found them a nice apartment in the city center, where they were both about to start a new chapter in their lives. Cameron started working for an advertising company in the design department, and his husband Ashton at the bank across the street from his company.

After three years, Cameron became pregnant. It wasn't the best of times. Their marriage was no longer so beautiful. Ashton abused him. Mentally and physically. So Cameron started working after hours. He thought that in this way he would free himself at least a little from his abusive husband.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 05-29-2023

Reece was a joyful man, friends with everyone in the office and was known for his ability to make everyone smile. Which may have been a leading factor in his promotion last year, making him the head of finance. He was thankful that everyone trusted him and was friendly to him. Unlike some of the other people in the building who got their joy from hating on others.

Reece was looking through his paper work when he is noticed that one of his workers had been doing a load of overtime - too much overtime. It was not good for someone to be working as often as this specific worker was especially as Reece knew he was late into his pregnancy. He had to do so something about it.

He picked up his work phone and dialled the number to this workers desk phone, “Cameron, please come and see me in my office.”

Cameron picked up the phone. When he heard the department head's voice he stiffened slightly. Immediately, however, he took himself in slightly.
"Of course..." he said and then got up from his desk carefully, being careful of his tummy.

He felt the eyes of others on him as he walked to Reece's office. He knocked twice before entering.
"Is something wrong?"

Reece stood up and pulled out a chair for Cameron to sit on, “nothings wrong”, he began, “but you have been doing a ton of overtime lately, almost too much”, he said. Reece sat and thought for a minute, “I just want to ask, is everything okay at home?” That was a rational thought, why else would he be spending so much time away from home?

Cameron sat down slowly in his chair, and felt sweat gather on his forehead. He hated these questions.
"It's all good..." he said smiling falsely "I just like to work forward..." he added and looked at his boss "If it's a big problem then I won't do it anymore" he promised.

Reece nodded and hummed, “it’s alright, I would just prefer if you did a few less hours especially as you’re pregnant, we don’t want you being exhausted on your big day,” he said and chuckled. He saw that Cameron head some sweat trickling down his face and frowned, “are you alright? Let me get you a drink”, he said and went through a door in his office which joined up with the staff room.

Cameron looked at his boss, who went to get a drink, and himself then let out a heavy breath. He stroked his stomach slightly.
"Mom will manage... Don't worry," he said to the child in a calm voice. He felt chaos in his heart. This was not an easy situation. But as a mother-to-be, he wanted to give advice. For himself and the baby.

Reece stood in the doorway, he shouldn’t be listening but he had heard him and was too curious. He left before he could be spotted and grabbed a glass of water and then returned. Something was clearly going on but Cameron wouldn’t say which was fair enough. All he could do now was offer his support and try to be his friend.

“Here you go,” he said, passing the glass to Cameron, “anytime you want some help, advise or even just some company, you can come to me.”

Cameron was surprised. Did he hear him talking to the baby? Shit...
He kindly took the glass of water from him and took a small sip, enjoying the cold drink.
"Thank you..." he only replied.
Ever since things started to go wrong in his marriage, he had been shying away from people. He didn't go out on company outings and at lunch he sat alone in the office, eating sandwiches.

Reece smiled, “that’s okay, I’ll give you a 10 minute break before you go back to work”, he said and sat back down at his desk. He began to file some of his paperwork and make some notes. “You don’t have to spend it in here, of course, you are welcome though.”

Cameron sat in Reece's office for three more minutes. However, he did not say a word. He simply drank the water, and when he finished he thanked him quietly and left slowly, heading toward his desk.

Reece nodded at Cameron and watched as he left. He decided that he really needed to encourage him to make more friends within the building, to become more sociable. Perhaps he ought to invite the people working in finance to go out for drinks and a meal, that way everyone can become closer.

Cameron began to continue working. He focused on his task so that he didn't even notice that the lunch hour was approaching. Most people had already gone to the pubs within the company to make good use of their time.
Pregnant man on the other hand, pulled two sandwiches and bottles of water from his bag. He needed to save money. His husband didn't give him much money.

Reece had packed up his bag, eager for his lunch, when he saw Cameron. He shut the door to his office and walked over to his desk. “Are you okay Cameron?”, he asked, “you don’t have to stay in here for lunch, remember?” Reece had just assumed that Cameron had forgotten, assuming he had baby brain or something.

Cameron looked at him with a look as if he had been caught in a sin. He avoided his eye contact.
"I know... But it's nice here, too," he said quietly, and then began unwrapping his sandwich. He was hungry.

Reece briefly wondered if he had no one hang out with but pushed that thought away, Cameron was nice, he was just shy. “Alright,” he said and sat himself down on a chair near Cameron. He looked up and smiled at him, “I’ll give you some company, I’m a bit tired today so I don’t want to be surrounded by tons of people”.

Cameron looked at him shyly and nodded. He liked the solitude. But he had no right to chase out his boss. Especially since it was an office. He began to eat his sandwich in silence, sipping water.

He couldn’t help but glance at Cameron every few minutes, wanting to make conversation but not knowing if he would answer him. Reece didn’t want to make him uncomfortable. “So, what are you planning on naming your baby?”, he decided to ask, between mouthfuls of tuna and sweetcorn sandwich.