Mpreg Central
C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) (/showthread.php?tid=17898)

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 05-29-2023

Cameron looked at Reece, then tried to quickly think of what he could say.
"No need to ... I'll take the bus," he said and started looking for money on the

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 05-29-2023

Reece shrugged, “okay, if you’re sure”, he said and began to walk away. He didn’t really expect Cameron to accept the offer, he seemed to like his independence.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 05-29-2023

Cameron when Reece moved away also went. But to the park. He didn't have much money in his wallet. He didn't want to spend it on a motel. He had to eat his meals tomorrow for something. A night on a park bench didn't seem so bad.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 05-30-2023

When Reece got home and went to make dinner he realised he had nothing in the fridge. Cursing himself, he got his shoes and jacket back on and drove to the nearby shops. As he was in his way back, he saw someone huddled up on the bench. Being nosey, he looked as he was walking past and saw Cameron. He froze, “Cameron?”

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 05-30-2023

Cameron trembled when he heard Reece's voice again. Were they meant for each other, or what? He shyly turned his face toward him.
"Oh... Hey," he said quietly, putting his arms around him. He was really cold. "I missed the bus.... And the next one is only an hour away," he added

Reece rushed over to the cold man, “oh my god, take this”, he said and took his coat off, handing it to Cameron. He helped him stand up and wrapped his arm around him, “you’re coming to my house, no matter what you say”, he said sternly.

Cameron simply followed him. He didn't say another word. He wasn't sure if it was because of embarrassment or shock. Some people offered to help him sometimes, but somehow he dismissed them. They were strangers. But Reece... Reece was his boss and he was relentless. That was for sure.
The pregnant man looked at the older man out of the corner of his eye as they drove the car back to his house. He gently stroked his stomach. He grew warmer. His cheeks flushed.

"You don't have to do that... I have my own home too," he finally dared to say

Reece didn’t really know what was going on with Cameron but he didn’t really want to comment on it. But maybe he had to. “Well, I don’t really know what’s happening with you”, he said, “you cried at work and then refused my offer for a drive home and then I find you on a bench”. He took a deep breath before continuing, “are you sure there’s nothing bothering you?” Reece asked again, like earlier.

Cameron gently squeezed his hand when he heard his words. He didn't want to show his true feelings. Weakness was bad. And he was broken by life.
"Nothing... You know, pregnancy and hormones..." he tried to joke so that his superior would not be so interested in him.

Reece smiled at Cameron’s half arsed joke, “that’s wasn’t too good of a joke,” he said, “I’m funnier, sorry but it’s true”. He drove the car down his road and then parked, “if there’s anything you need, come to me,” he said, seriously.

Cameron when he heard Reece's laughter thought it was the most charming and beautiful laughter he had heard. His eyes shone slightly. However, he quickly came back to reality when they got off in front of Reece's house.
"Thank you... And sorry for the trouble," he said, getting out of the car.

“There’s nothing I would rather do, seeing you like that on the bench,” he truthfully said, leading Filon into him home, “make yourself comfortable, would you like a drink?”

Cameron nodded negatively, but moments later changed his mind.
"Do you have water? Still water," he said quietly, taking off his shoes, which were slightly dirty. He then handed him back his jacket "And thank you for the jacket..."

Reece took that jacket back and put it on a peg, “it’s no problem,” he said and went to get him the drink. When he returned he gave him the drink and sat down, patting the space next to him for Cameron to sit in.

Cameron sat down, but not so close. He had social anxiety. He began to drink the water quietly.
"Thank you..." he said when he had drunk it all. He was very thirsty.

“Would you like some more?” Reece asked the pregnant man sitting on his couch, he had drank it very fast and so he must have been thirsty. “I think we might need to have a little chat, I’m worried about you”, he also said.

Cameron denied it, and then gently lowered his head, looking down at his feet. He felt tears appear in his eyes.
"No... Please," he whispered quietly, almost inaudibly.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 05-31-2023

Reece got off the couch and crouched down infront of Cameron and grabbed his hands, holding them, “I want to be able to help you, just let me in, I promise I won’t hurt you”, he begged.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 05-31-2023

Cameron denied his head again. Tears streamed down his face in shivers. He pulled his nose.
"No... Please don't do it," he replied, and then his body began to tremble with irritation "I don't want to.... Don't hit me, please," he panicked

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 05-31-2023

Reece gasped, what on earth has the poor guy been through? He quickly got up and adopted his arms around Cameron, “it’s me Reece, you aren’t going to get hit, you are safe with me,” he repeated, over and over, hoping to calm him down.