Mpreg Central
C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) (/showthread.php?tid=17898)

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 06-01-2023

Cameron nodded his head. Then he stroked his tummy. He looked at the view outside the window.
"Can it still be beautiful?" he asked quietly, "Can happiness still be experienced?"

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 06-01-2023

“What do you mean?”, Reece asked him, “happiness can always be achieved, no matter the conditions”.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 06-01-2023

Cameron sighed and smiled slightly.
"I don't want to be your nuisance all the time.... Life is expensive, and I have a baby on the way.... I don't know what to do."

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 06-01-2023

“You have a job and so do I”, Reece began, “it shouldn’t be that expensive when we earn a decent salary”.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 06-02-2023

Cameron looked at him genuinely surprised.
"Forgive me... But this... Strange. You get really involved... But we're not close," he whispered.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 06-03-2023

“Well someone has to help you”, he stated, “and I don’t know what’s going on as I’ve seen you withdraw from everyone. I only assume you would want me to help because you spend all your time at work but never speak to anyone”.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 06-03-2023

Cameron felt his cheeks turn shades of pink, and then his voice became uncertain. He began to look down at his feet.
"I didn't expect such help from you.... I don't like to ask for help...Most outgrow my requests."

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 06-03-2023

“You don’t need to ask for help, I will just give it”, Reece said, shrugging, “I like helping people”.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 06-04-2023

"I feel ashamed..." he replied quietly, then stroked his shoulder "You have your own life and problems..."

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 06-04-2023

Reece shrugged, “I don’t really”, he said, “that was just my ex acting up for money”.

"I don't want to get involved in your ex-relationships, so I won't comment on that in any way," he replied, then got out of bed "I'll be moving out of here in a week. I'll look for some room to rent."

Reece laughed, “alright, you do you”, he said. Then looked up at Cameron leaving, “I won’t stop you from moving out, just make sure you are safe”.

"Thank you for your help..." He replied quietly, and then went to the bathroom to wash up. There he thought a lot about the future. He wanted to plan the future for single motherhood.

Reece smiled sadly, he couldn’t say he would miss Cameron as they weren’t that close but he knew he would miss the company. It gave him a reason to wake up even though it had been only two days.

Cameron worked and helped Reece around the house in the evenings. He also looked for something cheap to rent in his spare time. That day when everything seemed stable, someone suddenly started banging on the door of the house.
"I know you're there! Did you think you'd run away from me?"

Reece happened to be the person nearest to the door so when the banging started he turned to look at Cameron, who had frozen in fear. “It’s okay”, he whispered, silently moving to look through the spy hole.

"It's Ashton..." he said quietly, and then lightly slapped a hand over his face "I need to get my hands on him.... I need to talk to him, please let me out Reece."

“Are you sure?”, Reece asked, not wanting him to get hurt. He sighed when he realised he couldn’t stop him from going, “atleast let me stand to the side incase anything happens”.

Cameron denied with his head.
"I don't want you to be involved.... This is our business, besides, I've already caused so much trouble."

Wearily Reece left the room, “okay but shout for me if he touches you”, he called out, leavjng to sit in the kitchen. He decided to make himself a cup of tea to soothe his nerves.