Mpreg Central
C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-17-2016

Al was surprised by how Horus taking the initiative to get close to him. He replied simply "Yes of course. I am sure you would find several books to be quite interesting. Tell me if you needed recommendations." Al found his mood lightened up significantly, and he tried to talk a bit more with Horus.

"So... I see you like the white roses in the garden a lot. Is there any reason for it?"

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-17-2016

Horus didn't say anything for awhile before the bent his face down and smiled. "I....it's just from my brother" He stopped saying just recalling his brother. "You told me to not cry for him. I'll try but I still want to remember the good memories. It's only one thing that makes me can move on" Horus tried to not make Al feel bad because he's still sad but it's better now.

"Hmm I hear you mentioned your brother many times. What about the rest of your family?" Al was genuinely curious. Aside from his brother, Horus didn't mention any other people.

"He is only one I can remember. Some people told me that my family had ever been one of the strongest clan in the town. but for the stronger power, one of them started to kill their own family. At the final, everyone died except me and my brother." He stopped saying. Horus had never felt feel bad with his fate until his brother died. "I don't care about power, I don't care about money. I just want to live with my brother. It's only one thing I had thought when I was young" He said, trying to not make the sad atmosphere.

"Well now you got me... or you could our children now. You could dislike me but you couldn't dislike your own children. They carried half of your blood and you are the one giving them their lives. They would be your family from now on." Al added in his heart, "And I am also your family." but he didnt voice that out. He knew this would probably just scare away Horus further.

Horus didn't say anything, just leaned against the seat and rubbed his belly softly. "I still don't know how I can do this. I mean they are the dragons and I'm only human. no power, can't control anything" He said, trying to remind himself how important he is for the babies.

"Yes you may not be a magical creature, but they depended on you for their basic needs. They totally relied on you, for nutrients and air. You gave them the body." Al explained. He wanted Horus to connect to their young and to love them. Creatures without the love of mother would have a difficult life ahead of them. He also wanted Horus to love their children, instead of hating them because of who their other father was.

Horus didn't say anything more. He still needs time for it. "I don't know. I didn't prepare about this. What is love? I have never understood it" He said, trying to smile but Al can see how confused he is. Horus is scared the instinct of the dragon. The real instinct like that night. Sometimes he wants to believe his mate but Horus can't handle it if Al show the bad side again.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-18-2016

"You do not need to learn to love, it is inborn. It is the most beautiful thing in the world and I hope you can see it blossom here." Al pointed at the slight bulge.

"Now I believe you are almost done with your meal. Let's go to the library now? You can choose a few books to read before you sleep."

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-18-2016

"Yeah. I love reading so much. I can spend a long time there if you allow me to do it" He said with his last bite. Horus took a little time for he let Al lead him to the library. Thy walked through the way that he has never passed before.

"I know this could look confusing. There are corridors leading to different rooms but you will be familiar with it in no time. For the time being I can lead you to the library whenever you needed the guide. I will later introduce the different rooms to to you." Al explained as they walk,. He would love to give Horus a tour around the house if he waas willing.

Horus didn't say anything while he was following his master. He was surprised when they got to the library. It's really big and beautiful. "C....can I walk around? I mean I'll walk alone and I'll ask you when I want your advice." He said, looking at his mate. There are many books that he has never read in this place. Horus want to spend his time that he can focus on it.

(Hey some mystery in the library is the thing I wanna play. Can Al leave Horus alone before He'll be lost by something? )

(Yes of course. So there will be some evil thing kidnapping Horus?)

The stress of Horus on walking alone saddened Al, he thought this woukd b a good chance to develop their relationship by discussing about books. He did not let the disappointment show though, and he nodded at Horus' request.

"You can stay here as long as you like, I will be sitting in the armchair here beside the fire. Just one thing, there is a door at the end of the library, do not get near it. That's the only rule here ok? Off you go now."

(I had thought about other thing but your idea is better hehe. How about the demon comes from the secret book (keep in the room the other side of the door.) that Horus Incidentally open it and it brings Horus into the book?)
(Can you be the demon at the start when he kidnaps Horus? and I'll be it when Al comes and fight with it to help his mate)

Horus didn't understand what Al said but he doesn't want to make his make get mad again. "Y.....yeah I'll just walk around and won't go there," He said then left Al alone. Horus has never known how many times he hurt his mate. He took for 15 minutes looking around. There are many interesting things. Everything is fine till Horus heard something. "Good evening!! honey. Come here!! wanna be free?" the low tone from somewhere. He tried to find it till Horus incidentally walked to the front of the door.

(Ok will do ;))

"I can see you are captured here.... do you want to be free? Do you want to leave this beautiful but constricting prison? Leave the man that had trapped you here and get back to your pretty little village? I can help you with that. The only thing you need to do is to open the door. That dragon had trapped me here like you very long ago, but I have found a way to escape, that's why he locked me up in a book and put it behind this door that could only be opened from your side. Now, please, when I get out of here, we can be free and once again taste the sweet air outside." The voice said seductively, luring Horus to come through.

Horus didn't know who is that sound. He didn't believe it, but it little too late. He can't control himself for now when he stood in front of the door. His body seem to do everything from that order. He opened the door then walked inside. There is an ancient book at the middle of the dark room. "Nightmare" It is only one thing that was written on it. "No reason to wait. Open it!!" The sound from the book said to him. He had no idea why he couldn't control himself but finally, he opened it.

As the book was opened a huge gulf of black smoke rose from it, engulfing Horus entirely and swept him inside. The book immediately closed by itself and an evil laughter could be heard throughout the mansion. 

Al popped up from his chair hearing this familiar laughter and cursed loudly. He knew Horus had did the one thing that he forbid. He rushed to the room and found it all empty and knew Horus was captured inside.  "You nasty being. I was going to just leave you there yet you have hurt my mate. I am not going to just let you go this time." He quickly uttered some spell in dragon's language, dark cloud started surrounding him and he, too, entered the book.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 10-20-2016

(Can we play more about the demon? like make how bad he is. I think It'll make Horus easily trust Al after He helps Horus.)

Horus didn't know what happens with him. He is in somewhere he doesn't know. There is a palace in front if him cover with the black trees. "Whare is this place? Al?" He called his master, trying to look for him. It's the weird place for him. He flinched as he saw someone is walking from the dark palace. His body is really big. He can see his dark skin with the wings behind him. "W....who are you?" He said as his body is shaking when he saw a wide grin from the big man

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 10-20-2016

Al entered the book and got his wings out. He knew he would havr to fight but don't want to get his full dragon form out yet. He flew high up in the sky looking for Horus. The environment in the book had changed since the last time he visited and he was a bit nervous. He soon found the palace with his sharp eyesight and flew in full speed to there.

"Oh Horus please be safe. Please don't fall into the trap of that monster." He said to himself.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 01-06-2017

The demon moved closer to the man in front of him. He chuckled and gave Horus a wide grin. "Hmm, Let's see what I get for this time, Hmm Human? Are you his mate? I don't understand why that man who has the great power chooses you to be his mate" He stopped saying as he could feel the powerful things from Horus's belly. The power that almost liked Al's power. He grinned wider after thinking for a short time. "Ohh, His heirs too? It will be good for me if I killed it before they will be born. Is that good, huh? Kill his mate and his heirs. I can't imagine what will cause the pain to him more than this"

Horus's eyes widened as he heard that. His body was shaking in fear with every step that the demon moved closer. "Why? Who are you?" He stammered, trying to move away from the demon.

The demon smiled then he cast the spell that stopped his moving. "You no need to know who I am. I will kill you before that man finds us, so I'll be quick. Shh, relax human"