Mpreg Central
C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) (/showthread.php?tid=13583)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) - Shadow091 - 08-07-2018

Parker says “Yeah I can’t wait it would be nice you topping me for the first time I’m sure we’ll both enjoy it.” “I can’t wait to get pregnant I would need some catching up since you already sort of have a noticeable bump, but my bump will probably get pretty good to.” Parker finishes his hotdog and then checks his phone “I got five minutes until my lunch break is over so let’s just talk more for five minutes.”

RE: Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) - gre-y - 08-07-2018

Jackson smiled happily at the thought. “It’ll be so fun for us to be pregnant at the same time,” he said, imaginging the both of them with big baby bumps. “Yeah I’m sure you’d catch up in no time! I plan to put as many cubs in you as I can,” he said with a wink. He finished off his hot dog and brushed the bread crumbs off of his hands.

Parker says “Well then let’s hope you’re very potent I put three in you and if you want more in me then you’ll have to really work for it.” Parker stands up and kisses Jackson “Alright I’ve got to get back to work you could shower with me if you’d like when I get off.” “Don’t worry though I only got two more hours on my shift then it’s a one way trip home and try to get me to expect my own cubs.”

Jackson chuckled and nodded. “I’ll try my best. Hopefully you’ll be pregnant with my cubs soon,” he said and playfully patted Parker’s flat stomach. He kissed him back, tail wagging as usual. “Alright! I’ll just hang around the pool as wait for ya. Just come get me when your shifts over,” he said and kissed his cheek.

(Skip to later?)

(Yeah just what I was thinking)

Parker and Jackson arrived home. Parker takes off his shirt first “Alright so you ready to do this?”

Jackson was eager to wiggle out of his clothes. “I’m ready,” he purred, creeping closer to his mate.
Annnnnd skipp

Jackson laid on the bed on his side, next to Parker where he lightly traced a finger over his chest. “I think this’ll work,” he said happily, planting a kiss on him.

Parker says “Yeah I think so to it felt good with you topping for once you really know how to show a guy a good time.” “You let a couple loads into me so hopefully I produce a lot of cubs in my womb.” Paker fully embraced the kiss. “Soon we’ll both be hot preggo boys.”

(Skip to the day of the next doctors appointment?)

(Yeah let’s skip!!)

The pair waited patiently for the next planned appointment in the waiting room, idly chatting while waiting for their names to be called. When they were, the pair got up to folllow the nurse into the office. Jackson squeezed his lion’s hand excitedly and looked at him with a grin.

Parker says “So today we find out if I’m pregnant from our little night of fun a week ago and find out how long these pregnancies will last.”

Jackson nods. “Yeah. I’m super excited!” He said cheerfully, lightly rubbing a hand over the lion’s stomach. He was super excited to see him swell up with a litter.

Parker and Jackson waited for Dr. Andrews after a few moments he comes inside “Ah boys I’m glad that you’re here for the scheduled appointment now Jackson if you’d sit back on the table we’ll do another ultrasound to make sure that your pups are developing well.”

Parker asks him “Um Doc would it be alright if I take a pregnancy test I’ve been feeling a little nauseous for the past couple days?”

Dr. Andrews says “Oh well if you insist go into the bathroom after I examine Jackson and we’ll see if you’re expecting.” He hands Parker the test.

Jackson smiled when Dr. Andrews entered the room. “Hey Dr. Andrews!” He greeted. He did as the doctor said, laying down on the table and lifting up his shirt for the goo to spread onto his belly. “I have a question? How many months will the pregnancy last?” He asks curiously. “It varies for different species, but since our kids will be hybrids, I’m not really sure,” he adds on.

He smiled when Parker requested a pregnancy test and held a thumbs up at him before he ducked into the restroom to take it. Jackson hoped it would come back positive.

Dr. Andrews has a look of thought “Well we’ve actually dealt with a couple similar to you before a lion and husky had kids and his pregnancy lasted for 7 months so perhaps that will be the same for both of you.” After examining Jackson with the wand he eventually rubs off he goo “Development looks like it’s going well you’re three pups are so far very strong.”

Parker came out of the bathroom with a smile on his face and hands the positive pregnancy test to Jackson.

Jackson nods as he listens to the doctor. “Okay, thank you!” He said, pleased to get an answer to his question. He was happ to see the babies on the screen again, and they were doing well! When that was done, he wipes off the goo with a paper towel and then discards it. He sits up from the table when Parker comes in, a hopeful smile on his face.

When Parker showed him the test, he couldn’t contain his joy, but was mindful to stay quieter so the other patients wouldn’t be disrupted by the noise.

Parker says happily “It worked I’m pregnant.”

Dr. Andrews tells him “Well now that that’s found out I’d like you to come back in two weeks then we can give you your first ultrasound since you said they were conceived a week ago it’s too early to check how many you exactly have.”

Dr. Andrews leaves the couple to talk.

Parker hugs his pregnant boyfriend “So I’m pregnant to.” “How far along are you correct me if I’m wrong, but I think you’re close to the two month mark soon.” “While I guess I’m only about a week.”

Jackson tightly squeezed his mate in a warm hug, so happy and proud at the same time. “We’re pregnant!” He gushed, cuddling his lion boyfriend close to him. He bid his goodbyes to the doctor, and the pair stayed in the room to discuss for a minute.

He tightly hugs him back. “Yeah, I’m about two months- I’ll be two months soon,” he responds. “Yeah, you’re a about a week,” he smiles and happily wags his tail. “Dr. Andrews said he thinks the pregnancy will last seven months for the both of us.

Parker says “Wow seven months wait seven months we haven’t bought anything and you’re due five months from now.” “Alright no need to panic maybe we should finally go baby shopping and get some stuff off our list.”

“Hey it’s okay! We still have time- we have a whole five months until my pups get here,” he said trying to keep him worrying from too much. “Yeah, maybe we should stop by a shop later today? Grab some necessities?” He said.

Parker says “Sorry I’m just worried and I’m possibly a little over reacting.” “I’ll try to calm down.” “You know I actually think that there’s a male paternity store at a nearby mall maybe we should go there.”

(Alright I’m going to bed now I’ll see you later)

(Night!)

“It’s fine! You’re fine,” he assured him. He gently squeezed his arm. “Yeah I think I recall one being there too. Should we go now?” He asks. He stands up and stretches. “That’s probably a good idea- and we don’t have to get everyone at once, we can grab stuff little by little..”