Mpreg Central
C Miracle - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C Miracle (/showthread.php?tid=17991)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Miracle - Ne0281 - 06-03-2022

"I like the black ones, what do you think?" He ask

RE: Miracle - Whoknows - 06-03-2022

“Yes, perfect”, Daisy said, smiling up at him. “Let’s get you some slippers and then pay?” Daisy linked arms with Richard and then led him towards the slippers.

Daisy and Richard both picked a pair they liked for slippers. Then left the store. We head to the car. "Anywhere else you want to go babe?" He ask

Daisy thought for a second, “no, but we could go for a walk along the beach later on”. She looked over at Richard to see how he felt about the idea, “unless you are tired?”

"I'm have enough energy for one more outing. The beach sounds perfect!!!

“That’s great, it’ll be just in time for the sun set”, Daisy said, smiling. She started to drive towards the nearest beach, “we should get some ice cream”.

"Yess!" He says. We pull in to get some ice cream. The line is moving quick then it's our turn. "Yes, may I have a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a scoop of chocolate, with chocolate sprinkles, mini marshmallows, whip cream, and chocolate syrup." He realizes that Daisy should have ordered first and feels bad. "I'm sorry babe, you should have been first"

“Why should I have been first? Don’t be silly”, she chuckled, and then turned to the server, “please can I have a salted caramel ice cream?”. They waited until the ice cream was ready and then Daisy paid before they went and sat down.

Richard and Daisy finish their ice cream, and walk down to the beach. They take their shoes off and walk along the edge of the water. "Babe?" He says

“Yeah?” Daisy said, turning her body towards Richard. The view behind him was perfect, the sun was setting and the sky was a pinkish orange colour and there was a slight breeze.

"I want to have belly shots here, and the park near our house. What do you think? " Richard wraps his arms around Daisy tight. "I love you!!!" He whispers as they enjoy that moment.

“Pictures? Yeah that would be nice, especially when your belly gets big”, Daisy smiled. She hugged Richard tight and kissed his jawline, “and I love you too”.

They stood their for a while as the waves crash in. The sky gets dark. Neither one of them let go of each other the whole time. "Ready to go home babe?" He says

“Yeah, let’s go now”, she replied as she grabbed Richards hand. Together, they walked back to the car and made their way back home.

"What are you thinking?" He ask Daisy with a smile.

Daisy smirked and glanced over at Richard, making sure she didn’t take her eyes off the road too long, “I was think about the massage the doctor ordered”.

"Oh?" Richard responds. "What about it?" He says laughing

“We should try it later” she responded, looking back over at him, “it would be cool to try it out”. It didn’t take long until they got home, only about 10 minutes.

RE: Miracle - Ne0281 - 04-29-2023

They got home settled in for the night. Went to bed holding eachother. Not letting go.

RE: Miracle - Whoknows - 05-06-2023

Daisy woke up to the sound of retching and looked over to see the space next to her empty. She sat up and made her way over to her lover, feeling sympathetic for the sick man. “Oh dear Richard”, she mused.