Mpreg Central
Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) (/showthread.php?tid=7132)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - cashewmanz - 10-25-2015

"Haven't heard from him since I told him I was pregnant..." Will said sadly. "I don't think he'll be a problem. He got angry, and defensive. Tried to claim it wasn't his, that sort of thing."

"But you don't come with any baggage, do you? Why do you have to be the perfect one?"

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - shooshoo - 10-25-2015

"I'm far from perfect," Ben said to him, tugging Will as close as they could get. "I regularly deal with guys who do some pretty horrible things, make them behave in the restaurant and convince them to leave their weapons behind. Sometimes they're not happy about that or they're not happy we let someone they don't like in the door. I've had to do some convincing."

Ben sighed a little. "Neither of us are perfect. We're human. And we'll move forward together now."

"That's just your job, though..." Will tried to justify himself. "But I won't try to argue. We'll moveon from here, just like you said."

Will felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. The tension during their last meeting was palpable. And it was nice to get it out of the way. "So what now? Back to practice?"

"I'd rather kiss you," Ben admitted. "But we probably should practice more. We'll have to figure out how to work around the belly since one of us is still going to be pregnant when the other one goes into labor."

"Right. That'll be....difficult. Neither of us is even at our biggest yet!" Will concentrated for a moment. "Perhaps it'd be best if one went on all fours and the other could reach and rub their back?"

"That's probably going to be the best," Ben agreed. He didn't let go of Will though, kept him close. "And we can probably hope that someone at the hospital will help us too. I mean, were you planning on a hospital birth?"

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - cashewmanz - 10-26-2015

"Oh yeah," Will said enthusiastically. "This all new territory as it is. If I don't give birth in a hospital I'd probably die!" He was only partially joking. He still preferred to put off the thought of giving birth when he could.

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - shooshoo - 10-27-2015

"I was planning a home birth. I go to a midwife and provided everything continues to go as planned, she said I should be able to have a successful home birth." Ben chewed on his lip. "Are you going to be okay with that?"

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - cashewmanz - 10-27-2015

"Uhh..." That revelation gave Will pause. "I mean, I guess." He felt bad about his hesitation. "It's your body. Not my decision. I'll do my best to help you out there, though."

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - shooshoo - 10-27-2015

"The midwife will be here too. She's going to be the one to handle most of it." Ben said quickly. "I just ... I really hate hospitals."

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - cashewmanz - 10-29-2015

"I get it! They're cold and sterile and either loud or eerily quite. That and the smell! I swear my last few doctor's appointments my senses have been on overdrive. I can't stand their hand sanitizer--at least that's what I think it is," Will said, trying to assuage Ben's worries. "And that's good. I'm not sure I'm the best qualified person to help someone else give birth..."

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - shooshoo - 10-29-2015

"I'll be fine when I'm at the hospital with you," Ben promised, hoping Will didn't think he was going to freak out when he was giving birth. "I'm just no good when it comes to me being the patient."

"And the smell thing is totally because you're pregnant. Everything seems to smell and taste different. I threw up every time I smelled coffee for the four months which really stunk working at a restaurant."

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - cashewmanz - 10-29-2015

"That makes sense, though I'm glad I never had that repulsion towards coffee. Though I did have to start using a different shampoo. Mine was apparently too strong for the baby," he laughed. He got onto his hands and knees and bowed out his back, imagining that's how he may do it when it came time to give birth.

"I'm thinking this sort of positioning. That way you can reach around me and I'm letting gravity do some work," he said. He'd brushed up a bit the day before, and learned a little about some different birthing techniques.

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - shooshoo - 10-29-2015

Ben got on his knees again, shuffling behind Will to rest his hands on Will's hips. He rubbed the small of his back. "You can rock your hips like this and I can rub your back and hips pretty easily."

His belly did brush up against Will's ass but that was going to happen no matter what. He could just sit a little to the side when he was bigger.

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - cashewmanz - 11-02-2015

Will could feel Ben behind him, with his big strong hands on his hips. It felt like he was in control, like...like he could help Will. And maybe Will could help him.

"Rock my hips? You mean like this?" He asked coyly as he began moving his body back forth, rubbing his ass on Ben's stomach.

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - shooshoo - 11-02-2015

Ben groaned, gripping Will's hips a little tighter. His dick had immediately gotten interested once Will started to move against him.

"Ye...s, like that. That's good."

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - cashewmanz - 11-02-2015

"I'm not so sure..." Will teased. He felt strange. He'd said he wanted things to be slow, to take their time. But he and Ben only had so much time to be like this together--pregnant, and bigger as the days went by. And he couldn't help himself around him. "What if I moved my hips lower? Gravity helps a bit more, and I can kinda open up my chest to breathe..." he pushed up with his arms as his ass moved below Ben's belly, where he could feel the other man stiffening against him.

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - shooshoo - 11-02-2015

"Jesus Will," Ben breathed out, rocking his hips forward, unable to resist when Will was so blatantly offering. He slid his hands up Will's shirt, rubbing his warm skin up his back and down on the sides of his belly. "I really want to kiss you. C'mere."

Ben tugged Will up, pulling him as close as they could get and he kissed him breathlessly, sucking on Will's tongue.

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - cashewmanz - 11-03-2015

Will moaned as best he could, his mouth being so entangled with Ben's. He pulled away briefly and looked downcast to the floor. "I'm sorry...I know I'm being confusing, but you know pregnancy hormones," he made up a poor excuse for his actions. Ben seemed to want it, but Will still felt a little crazy.  

He kissed the other man again, before looking into his eyes for a response.

RE: Class Partners (closed with shooshoo) - shooshoo - 11-03-2015

Ben ran his hand through Will's hair soothingly, looking him in the eye. "I am very familiar with pregnancy hormones. I promise that I won't do anything you don't want. Okay?"

He ran his hands down Will's shoulders and arms to rest on his belly, stroking lightly. "So I guess this answers if you find me hot."