Mpreg Central
The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) (/showthread.php?tid=9393)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - Kittenafterdark - 07-19-2016

He was so very aroused as he slave moved over, presenting him with that delectable behind. Kalos hand massaged it for a moment and squeezed. "Of course, dear one. It would please me to do so." He started with a few gentle swats just to warm him up before he left his palm hit his ass hard one cheek then the other with a resounding smack that left a hand print in its place. "There we go...red is my favorite color after all. I would love to make your backside glow."

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - DragonKnight - 07-19-2016

Ryne groaned in pain as his rear was spanked. The octoplets began to kick as their mother was spanked. His rear jiggled in response to every hit.

He enjoyed the way his ass jiggled as he slapped it and he kept it up until his rear was a dark glowing red. Only then did he massage it while his free hand reached under him to rub his shifting belly occasionally drifting upwards to tug on one of the clamps. "Such a good breeder. Do you like getting spanked precious?" He asked giving him another smack for good measure.

Ryne nodded as he moaned in pain. His member was hard as his rear was really red. Any touch to his rear causing a dull sting to him.

He purred at him and caressed his reddened rear before gently rolling him onto his back, his hands sliding over the curve of his stomach to his breasts where he gripped the clamps and gently pulled them up high until they were stretched up putting a strain on his sensitive nipples. "Take these. And hold them right where they are. I'm going to reward you but you have to stretch your nipples while im giving you your."

Your reward*

Ryne nodded in pain as he held the clamps, waiting for Kalos signal. He wished he could let the clamps go, the pain becoming unbearable for him.

He slid down between his legs spreading them open. Licking his lips he took his slaves hardened cock in his mouth and sucked, running his tongue all along his length and swirling it around his head to lap up whatever precum gathered there.

Ryne moaned in pleasure as he was sucked off. The octoplets began to kick wildly, causing Ryne to let go of the clamps to rub his belly, forgetting he had to hold the clamps.

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - Kittenafterdark - 07-20-2016

He tut tutted in disapproval as the other didn't do as he was told and he pulled back, watching as his cock bobbed back up in its hardness. He reached out to move his hands out of the way and rubbed hard circles in his belly. "You just enjoy earning yourself punishments don't you?" He moved to the side and gathered some rope, binding his wrists together above his head and to the headboard. He then took the clamps and hooked the dangling pieces onto little rings in his collar so that his nipples were constantly pulled upwards until he unhooked them. He then lifted Rynest legs and spread them wide open so they were in a Verizon shape. "Keep your legs like that" He warned while doubling up a black leather belt. He didn't give him much time before he whipped the belt across his already red ass.

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - DragonKnight - 07-20-2016

Ryne yelped in pain as his ass was whipped. "P-please Master! I didn't mean too! I-I was just trying to calm the babies and I forgot!" He begged as his red rear started to turn a darker red.

The way he begged really did tug at his heart strings..sigh. he was turning into mush. Still he supposed he couldn't punish him too much for that. But definitely for not listening. He whipped him one more time to drive the point across and then stopped, one hand rubbing his sore ass while the other stroked his cock up and down. "Very well. I'll be lenient today. But when I give instructions you are to follow every last one. Is that clear?"

Ryne nodded as his rear was a bright red. "I'm sorry master. If you'd like, you can enter me." He suggested, knowing Kalos would want real sex with him.

The thought of taking him, trussed up like he had him and with his ass a bright glowing hot to the touch red, made his cock swell and he nodded, pushing him into position, bent over on the bed so his huge belly hung down and he mounted him, horse cock speared into his tight ass as he started to pound away at him forcefully.

Ryne yelped in pain at the sudden intrusion but now he started to enjoy it. His belly bounced with each thrusts, the hanging orb wanting Kalos' seed as it quivered. Ryne's breasts started to fill up with milk again, causing a great weight on the young male as his nipples were pulled by the clamps.

He moaned aloud, hard cock pounding away at his ass. His head leaned back, a fist wrapped around his human cock having emerged from between his human and horse body and he stroked it as his horse half continued to rock forward into his slave. It only took a few moments more before he came with a yell filling his belly further with jets of hot cum.

Ryne screamed in pleasure as his belly was filled to the brim with Kalos' seed. His belly grew tighter until the skin around his bellybutton looked like a dark pink.

He purred as he pumped his hips a few more times releasing the last of his seed into him. Then he pulled out, plugged him with a butt plug and then flipped him over laying his back against his chest so he could rub his tight, pink belly.

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - DragonKnight - 07-21-2016

"Master? Can I remove the clamps. I think I'm losing sensitivity in my chest." Ryne asked as he held the breasts.

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - Kittenafterdark - 07-21-2016

"Hm? Here precious" He undid the clamps from the collar then slowly unclipped them from his nipples, immediately his fingers went to them rubbing them gently and massaging the blood back into them. "You did very well. I'm proud of you" he kissed his head as he rubbed his breasts.