The Centaur God ( seeking carrier )
Thumbs Up 
Every year the village brings forth a male sacrifice to appease the centaur god of nature. When the males are taken, they are presumably killed by the creature, until one year one in particular catches the Gods eye..and he decides rather than destroying him, he would make a suitable slave and mate...

(seeking male, preferably frail and girly to be Centaurs submissive mate for him to dominate and make carry his many babies! )

Name: Kalos
Race: Centaur
Appearance: Muscular upper body, piercing blue eyes and long black hair, strong chestnut horse body, well endowed
Personality: Stoic, Dominant, likes to be in control, possessive and protective but quick to anger.

It was that time again, he thought as he roamed the edge of the forest out of sight of the villagers as they brought this years toy to him. The sun was warm against his back as it pierced through the treetops of his forest. He closed his eyes and breathed in the fresh air. Yes, almost time. He could hear the chants as they readied the lad for sacrifice.
(May I)
( Certainly! ^^ )
(?)
Name: Ryne
Race: Human
Appearance: petite, thin, pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes.

Ryne's hands were tied up as he was carried by the villagers. They bowed in respect as they offered Ryne to Kalos. "Might Kalos. We offer you this gift to you." The chief said.
The centaur tossed his cloak over his head and shoulders before he started up the path to his offering. Why let those peasants look upon his beauty? When he reached the boy he dismissed his servants and the crowds scattered leaving them alone. "Well aren't you a pretty one" he spoke gently as he gripped his chin and tilted his head to look at him. "What do they call you?"
"R-ryne." He said nervously, uncomfortably squirming.
"Ryne..what a nice name. Well Ryne..I am Kalos. But you will address me as Master if you want to remain alive." He said as he untied Rynes wrists. He crouched then so Rynes would be able to climb up on his back. "Come. I will take you home now."
Ryne shivered in fear, he heard tales of how Kalos killed each offering. Now he is stuck as the offering and there's no way out of it. He obeyed Kalos, accepting his fate as if he knew what would happen.
When he climbed atop his back, he stood and started for home. "Hold tight, put your arms around my neck." He said and started to walk home slow. He could feel the other trembling and he rolled his eyes lightly. "I know what you heard and it's all true. But you're very different. As long as you do as your told you'll have nothing to fear. Do you understand, my pet?"
Ryne didn't completely understand what Kalos meant, but he nodded. "Okay. What do you want, master?" He asked, saying master quietly.
Once he got him home and inside, Kalos started stripping him of his clothes. "I am in need of a slave and a mate who will carry my young. This will be your purpose. I also enjoy playing with my slaves" he tilted his head glancing down at the others cock.
Ryne paled when he heard that he was going to become a breeder for Kalos. His body shook uncontrollably as he was stripped. Kalos had noticed that despite his small and thin Ryne was, his rear was quite large.

(How many is your limit in a pregnancy?)
( no limit. I guess for the sake of suspending your disbelief and this rp maybe like 5 or 6. But if you wanted more I wouldn't mind lol )

He smiled as his eyes roamed over him hungrily, his fingers reaching out to brush his cock before stroking it a few times. "Absolutely perfect. Turn around and show me your cute little hole which now belongs to me."
(Could we do 8?)

Ryne turned around, showing off his large rear to Kalos. His rear shook with anticipation and fear.
( yes )
He purred in appreciation at the sight. "Such a nice large ass. Your hips are so wide..they are perfect for bearing my children." His hands reached out and gripped his ass cheeks, squeezing them and spreading them apart, eyeing his cute little asshole. "Mm...just think how wide this hole will have to stretch to take me. I bet it will hurt terribly. But no matter. After all it is my pleasure that matters, right slave?"
Ryne had tears in the corners of eyes. He nodded against his will. "A-anything for my master." He said.
Well so far he wasn't putting up a fight...so that was nice. Kalos licked one finger, then rubbed it against the others anus in gentle circles before he shoved it in deep. "Now now. It won't be all bad. It'll only hurt for a little bit. Then you'll feel pleasure. Of course you can only cum when I allow it. Are you a virgin my dear?"
Ryne gritted his teeth when Kalos inserted his finger into his hole. He nodded in embarrassment as he gripped the pillow, ashamed he was about to have his virginity taken.
Even better he thought as he worked his finger in and out. He added two then three, slowly stretching him. "I can't wait to see your belly grow huge with my babies. A centaur can have up to 8 you know and I have a feeling I'll finally get a full litter out of you" he laughed and withdrew his fingers. He slid a few more pillows to make sure his ass was high enough for him to mount. "Open those pretty legs wider my pet. Let me see your treasures while I mount you"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,233 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,200 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  The royal carrier(closed) Littleittyboy 4 859 07-25-2018, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Rainbow O A new dawn (Old The Carrier Rp redone) Ikki 2 738 06-15-2018, 03:47 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 50,627 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C A God's Obsession. ((With Luxio018 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 303 46,748 05-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  C Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari] kaonashi 11 2,418 04-24-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,079 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,783 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Unfair Life of the Carrier (Open to Everyone) CeruleanSnowFlake 50 8,474 09-12-2016, 05:50 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake