Open Running along together (Centaur Story)
The story takes place in a peaceful realm where all types of mythical creatures live in peace. Two centaurs are the main characters, and they, without realizing it, run into a path full of affection and desire.

Specifications:
This universe follows a dynamic similar to an alpha/beta/omega structure. Sex will come but the objective is not to make a sex-oriented story, neither a boring one.  :)
As soon as you chose one of the two main characters, I will chose the other. These ones are:

Dominant stallion (male)
Name: (your decision)
Second gender: alpha
Age: 90 years old (Equivalent in this universe to 24 human years)
Characteristics: Complexion, size, upper and lower hair color, etc.(your decision as long as it suits a dominant type)
Possible jobs: Haunter, soldier, farmer, blacksmith or what you think is best. ;)

Passive Taur (male)
Name: (your decision)
Second gender: omega
Age: 82 years old (Equivalent in this universe to 19 human years)
Characteristics: Complexion, size, upper and lower hair color, etc.(your decision as long as it suits a passive type)
Possible jobs: Healer (doctor), magician, farmer, noble or what you think is best. ;)

I really look foward to make a great story that brings joy for you and me, as well as for good readers.
(Can I be the omega?)

Passive Taur (male)

Name: Lumin
Second gender: omega
Age: 82 years old (Equivalent in this universe to 19 human years)
Characteristics: fair skinned, small compared to dominants but is tall among the omegas, blonde nearly white hair both upper and lower, lavender eyes
Possible jobs: Healer (doctor)

(Is it okay?)
(Is perfect buddy! )

Dominant stallion (male)
Name: Gerard
Second gender: alpha
Age: 90 years old (Equivalent in this universe to 24 human years)
Characteristics: Broad chest, black short hair, chestnut lower fur, tall but average between dominants, tanned skin and marked but not over-sized muscles.
Job: Farmer/hunter

It was a long day at the fields and a young, alpha centaur was heading into town with a frown on his face. Sweat running down his upper spine as hoofs entered the stone path splitting the village in two.
About damn time I came over here. Sighed the lonely stallion as he reached the first healing hall he could find. Few times had he come to town, never staying for too long. His love for farming and freedom always kept him away, separated from nobles, dealers, threats and sadly...... the chance to meet his mate, until now.
It was just another day for Lumin of checking pulses, treating wounds and making tonics. Being a part of the healing team can be quite exhausting, yes, but he must admit that he feels a sense of satisfaction whenever he helps a creature in need. Yes, he loves his occupation. So with new determination on his face, he made his rounds. "But maybe, though, finding my mate would give me more motivation." He then laughed at his silly thought. What are the chances of him meeting his mate soon.

He was just finishing a check-up on a pregnant taur when the door of the halls opened to reveal a ... he paused to take gulp.... a really attractive dominant centaur. The sweat trickling down on that toned body didn't help quell his fascination. The centaur looked stressed out, very exhausted and he got that great pull to care for the handsome creature immediately, more than what he feels for to his other patients. He was confused but tried to just shrug it off for the time being. 'It's because he's good looking, that's why' he tried to convince himself.

He approached the centaur slowly trying to give his best healer smile.
"Hi I'm Lumin, a healer, do you need any assistance?"
The pain on Gerard's back faded away almost inmediatly. In front of him stood a beautiful creature, emanating a peaceful scent characteristic of omega healers. Wild orchids, wet dirt, fresh oranges. Three aromas asaulted the alpha's nostrils, as his eyes treasured the astonishing shape, covered mostly in white hair with blonde traces that imitated the finest silks of afterlife paradise.
Despite so much beauty, he could only respond with an unworthy reply.
Hi, yes I'm here because......

The centaur stopped, feeling his heart aching as the clearly passive taur offered the best smile he could. Lavender eyes crossed glances with green ones.
He is....he is perfect. He thought, mind yelling mate, perfect, mate, foals, love non-stop. Instincts fighting with a poor knowledge of civilized courting. Just his mother's advice keeping his wild side at peace.
When you find your mate, win his heart with all the caring it desires. Win his smile for the rest of your life. Treasure the laughter and the tears you share together, day and night. She used to say.

My name is Gerard. Is a pleasure to meet you healer Lumin. Oh that name was a precious melody to hear. I was working at my farm today and hurt my back with some barrels. Could you help me in any way? Finished the stallion proudly, sensation that vanished seconds later when his arousal found his way to his lenght. Fortunately, he kept it under control.

He will be my angel. He whispered to himself, waiting to hear the healer's sweet voice again. One day he will carry our foals, and he will look so radiant, full of life. Even if you don't hear this, I promise, you will be my mate, my loved one forever. Chastely thought, not caring for how fast he fell in what other creatures called destiny bond.
The smiling expression fell and was replaced with one of confusion when he saw the man staggered on his words. Perhaps the smile wasn't fitting . He worried that the centaur would go away, and if that happened, he feels his heart would break. Why am I even feeling this way? To him it was something worrisome. In his career he had handled a handful of dominants but never was he so infatuated like this. Oh how he can't bear to forget the memory of those forest orbs that serene his soul, hair as beautiful as the mysterious midnight sky, and those abs, how he wish he get to at least feel its firmness and be encased in its hold. He snapped back. No wrong thoughts, wrong thoughts. What would your future mate say? Though he still don't know who his mate is, he was well brought up by his mother to remain pure until his mate comes to claim him, that includes his thoughts.

'Lumin, my child, a time will come when you'll find your mate but to find him you must have the purest of heart.' though to him it didn't made enough sense.

He was troubled with his feelings but decided not to show. That until he heard the smooth, alluring voice of the man. He was still for a moment, and he could hear his heart beating so fast. Heart, stop beating! was his mantra. Finding composure, he went to grab the hand of the centaur and awkwardly led him to a cot.

"P-please wait here. I-I'll get something for the back pain." Then he slightly sped off to the storage room.

Lumin came back with a jar filed with a green looking paste, not meeting the eyes of the centaur.

"Can you turn your back for me?" he asked as he proceeded to open the jar and a minty scent came spreading.

Unknown to Lumin, what his mother meant was he was not to notice his mate through his efforts but a with a force only produced by the seeking heart which has now made its presence when he saw the raven beauty.
Gerard watched in amazement every twist and stealth change on Lumin's face, following his instructions and relaxing at the mix on the air of a herbal paste with the omega's delightful mark. A grin drew on his lips as the passive made his hoofs click on the floor, beautiful legs going up and down and a royal bright tail covering his pure entrance, that smelled heavenly.

My apologies. I didn't have the decency to take a bath before coming here. Stated Garard blushing, holding his leather vest tightly, only exposing more his big arms and toned chest. His manly aroma betraying him in front of a sinless marvel. Of all the days possible, today was the worst. With only a quick visit to a pond early morning, he performed an endless harvesting, followed by two hours of hunting rabbits and at last the incident with the barrels. His body reeking of alpha musk induced by labor.
Why did I come to a healer hall without even showering? He asked himself.

He's perfect and I came here looking like waste. Oh mate, hope you don't pass on me. Destiny has to do with something here, I'm sure. He thought.

He then took off his vest, staying in "human terms", totally naked with a sense of shame. However, his primal side felt good with this, in some way imposing himself in front of other possible wooers, centaur legs firmly planted.

Please, go ahead healer. I'm pleased to be in the hands of a lovely taur like you. He regretted those last words instantly.
Another gulp found its way on his throat when he saw those muscles he admired became more exposed. He was feeling hot as he tried his best not to get aroused. And my that strong manly scent wasn't helping. To the gods above, may you help me not make a fool of myself in front of this blessed creature. He tried focusing on the herbal scent of the paste. He was actually succeeding suppressing his urges, but then the centaur in front of him finally took of his vest. My, th-this is be-becoming more of a ch-challenge. In and out, Lumin. That's it breath. The sight might be, let's say, overwhelming to Lumin, but he can't let his primal side take over him now, especially that he's on duty and with a patient. So averting his sight from the very distracting back of the creature, he went on to his work. A little amount of the cream he put on his hands and applied it on Gerard's pained back. He kneaded the sore muscles gently and skillfully, though awkwardly as his vision was diverted elsewhere.

When the compliment of being lovely came from the mouth of his admiration, the gentle hands stopped and his eyes then focused on the man's head. He blushed, at a loss of words.

"T-thank you. You're ... pretty good looking too." His eyes widen, realizing what he said.
"U-um, it is not what I meant, um... no you are good looking but, ah... just never mind what I said, sir Gerard."
The relaxation of the massage came to a halt. The dominant froze, gaze locked in Lumin, as the precious words reached his ears. How he praises the gods for this chance, now he just has to keep himself controlled.

P-please healer Lumin, do not regret your statement. It was a perfect song that I would be pleased to hear more.

Gerard turned around completely with a full red face, gently taking Lumin’s hand, raising it to place a chaste kiss on it, bowing after that.

I don’t know if you feel the same, or if you know the concept but. He trailed off for a moment. I feel blessed, meeting you, looking at your innocence and your lovely soul. I feel you are my mate, but maybe I’m just dreaming awake. Surely your feelings are away from mine, but I had to try, I really needed it.

He stopped, his soul screaming and pride shattering as tears of impotence formed on his eyes. The chance of the healer refusing his love, or worse, kicking him out for such a mindless proposal, made him sad at the instant.

I’m the one who has to apologize for this, please forgive my lack of manners. I will take my leave. He lowered his head, unconsciously waiting for a bright answer, with that light voice he met minutes ago.
He expected to be laughed, be made as a ridicule, but what he heard from the man made him blush even more. Not out of embarrassment, of course. He sang for his mother yes, but never did a man told him that his voice was divine. And he can't help feeling his admiration for the man increase, maybe more than what he thought of fitting for admiration alone. Am I ... am I in love? Can he be the one? Oh mother, oh how I wish I understood your words more. Please do give me a sign if he's the one to be my mate. The thought of being possible mates he had considered since feels different with him. For unknown reasons, he feels he's already bonded with the dominant.

He was to thank the man again, when the centaur managed to make his heart race once more. He isn't sure anymore if his heart is beating faster. Euphoria is what can describe the overwhelming happiness he feels,; and he isn't even sure why he has that feeling for the man. His heart feels like its about to burst and he can't calm it.

Lumin took the confession and proposal as the sign he asked for his mother, and was to submit to the dominant. But then he saw the crest-fallen expression of the centaur and he doubt if he really was his dominant. But as he observe the creature got up and readied to leave, he felt his arms suddenly grip the muscled arms. Tears began forming on his eyes. If earlier he said that he couldn't bear to not have his memory, the thought of the man leaving him made him feel like dying. He was actually getting weak, shaking as he hold onto the centaur.

"N-no, d-don't leave, my love. I share the same feelings for you. I'd be honored to be your mate. Just please stay. D-don't leave me!" his voice was cracking as he fought the tears that threathened to fall.
Gerard quickly held his mate tight, appreciating beyond limits how he did the same. His head spinning between the joy of Lumin accepting him, and the pain of seeing him crying.

No, no, don't cry my angel. I found you. I never thought I would, but here we are, we are together.

He held his face tenderly with both hands, wiping off tears of beautiful lavender gems. I won't go anywhere, just, don't cry, it hurts my heart thinking of you suffering.

A long kiss on the passive's forehead followed. This was the bond everybody talks about. A hug sealed the moment inevitably and the alpha covered his omega in a heartwarming embrace.

Never alone again omega-mine. C-can I call you like that? Omega-mine? You are just, so perfect, but I don't want to rush anything.

He continued with little kisses on arms and cheeks.

You are king between centauri, no other creature bears your beauty, so shiny and perfect. Please, accept me Lumin. I don't have blue blood on my veins but trust me when I say I want a life full of hapiness with you, my mate.

The alpha cried with his omega, not caring for other patients on the hall. His mother was right, waiting for the right taur, even without feeling affection for several years, totally worth it. This far away from most of the family dominants, who enjoyed scaring peaceful creatures with vulgar, sexual proposals. Thanks to the gods, his father, a wise and caring alpha, gave him the same advices of his mother. Win your mate's key to his or her soul. He used to say while hugging his wife fondly.

My sunshine, I can feel you trembling. Is ok now. You have me here, just breath for me, ok?. He finished, waiting for Lumin's answer to come from his charming lips.
Lumin began crying harder being encased in the strong arms of his mate. However it was not of sorrow, but of the great relief he felt when his love didn't leave him. He felt relieved that he will be loved back, and loved as much as he loves the centaur, maybe even more. Though still teary, he gave the centaur a small smile he could muster when his faced was cupped and tears were wiped away. He might be called later by the head healer for the scene they're causing, but right now, he can't even seem to care. And as his forehead was kissed by those tender lips of the dominant, he let out a sigh, feeling complete.

Tears came pouring from his mate's passionate eyes, and he found it amusing. How same are they feeling. To him it must be really destiny. Kisses littered his neck and arms and it felt so right on his body that he had to bit back moans of pleasure. He was still trembling from crying but was slowly being calmed down. The warmth of Gerard's hug and feeling the love of the latter for him was taking effect. He still struggled, however, on answering the uncertainty of the man with the hiccups and rapid breathing still present.

The praises that was given to him made his face flush again, and he tried to cover his face but found that the centaur had him still in his strong hold. Lumin was given time to compose himself, and when he sure he was well enough to speak. He looked up to meet with the raven orbs of his mate and smiled with all earnest.

"G-Gerard... you.. you are my most admired creature, the one who captured my attention and enslaved my heart, whom I've value more than my life. I-I admit I'm not as good at words as you, but from my sincere heart I can say is that you are perfect. No other creature here can be compared to you in my sight, no matter what beauty they claim to have. I'd be honored to be called by you as your mate. To me, there is no greater title I could wish for and how glad would for those words to pass from your lips for me. Just please allow me to do the same and I shall forever be yours."
The sweet melody transformed into a majestic orchestra for Gerard. There he had his precious angel accepting him, emanating affection without effort.

You made me the happiest centaur alive omega-mine. Lumin, yes, Lumin, I will cherish that name every morning, you waking up at my side, yes? Please, keep singing with those lovely words.

All kind of scenarios danced in his mind, his heart racing at his love accepting him. Just wait to the mating ceremony, presenting his family, the breeding seasons and yes, in an undefined future, foals running lively around them on the fields. He came back from his train of thought, still holding Lumin softly, making his breath even.

Ok, you must be busy with all these patients here. I don't want to cause you trouble but please, can I stay here with you? I promise I will seat on a corner without interrupting. Stated the big alpha, sounding childish and illarious as his plea didn't match his manly frame.

I would love to see my sunshine making miracles with people in need.

He planted another kiss on Lumin's cheek, putting on his leather vest, sounding more dominant and caring this time. And apologies again for me stinking your work place. He blushed, closing his arms and sending a warm smile to his loved one and wiping off his last tears.

He's happy too, he really is. Thank you gods
The small smile went to become its brightest seeing the great happiness of his mate. He chuckled at the joyful actions of Gerard and felt tears of joy sprung from his swollen eyes. He felt so content  and so blessed, thanking to all the gods he knew for letting him finally be with the centaur that is his forever. Gerard, my mate, my love, my everything. Yes, it feels so fitting. This day I shall not forget, the day you blessed me with your claim. To the gods above, please help me be a perfect mate, proper for such a perfect creature. He thought as he kissed the the dominant's chin.

"And everyday I'll be my happiest with the sight of your beauty as the start of my day. What a great motivation would that be for another day." he said with much affection in his voice as he rested his head on Gerard's chest.

He wanted to say yes to the centaur but a cough was heard and he saw the head healer giving him a look. "I'll be back love. I ... I just need to speak with Mrs. Dashwood, she's the head healer and it seems she's asking for me."

The two conversed for about 15 minutes outside. When Lumin came back, he was smiling, not sad or disappointed that was supposed to be the norm. "My love, she approves of your stay. She was actually happy for us and gave us her blessings." He chuckled. "And here I thought she'd have me fired."

Lumin continued work casually, but it was still very evident that he was in love. He made rounds of healing patients; with very frequent glances to where his mate seated himself, smiling to the man. It can be said that he was sightly distracted. There had been 2-3 times he made a mistake with the apparatus or herbs he used, and he saw that his master was amused with his love struck behavior. After a whole day of seeing patients ( and lovingly eyeing Gerard), he was finally out of duty. He saw that his waiting mate had dozed off and smiled at the cuteness of the sight.

He pressed his lips on the sleeping centaur's forehead and whispered "Wake up my mate, I'm already finished."
After fallen asleep with his mate's pure words and approval, Gerard woke up at the touch of delightful pink lips, humming happily.

Hi sunshine, sorry I used the hall as bedroom. He stood up and without hesitation, placed a kiss on Lumin's mouth. Just a touch of lips, showing the respect he had for him.

So beautiful, you must be tired after doing your work with me interrupting.

The alpha caressed the omega's hair and looked at him fondly, admiring the mixture of angel attitude with the very atracttive centauri lower torso of Lumin, very round at his buttocks, with a silky tail that couldn't compare with his dark, harsh one.

Don't be a fool now Gerard, think in his lovely soul, you can focus on his body when you know each othe better. He corrected himself.

Can I invite you a drink?, or perhaps something to eat. With your obligations you must be starving.

The dominant put his vest on and hugged his mate waiting for an answer, fighting to keep control over his arousal, caused by the sweet fragance coming from Lumin.

Is it his natural scent or does he like the best perfumes of the realm. He asked himself, erection hidden under his big frame.
Though tired, Lumin beamed when he heard the lovely hum of his rousing mate. He backed off from the centaur, to give him space to stand. He was startled for a moment when lips came contact with his as his mate stood. But he was happy with the act and his lips tugged upward.

Many had complimented him in his performance but Gerard's really became much appreciated. My first compliment from my mate. I hope I can please him in more ways than one. His instincts were telling him to be passionate with his mate, to let the dominant take him. He fought the urge back. No, he might put you off as a whore. Wait until your bond gets deeper. He sighed, collecting himself, before putting on his smile. He hoped that Gerard didn't notice and just thought of the sigh as a result of exhaustion.

"Thank you, I did my best. And it was not all that tiring, not with your presence giving me energy. You were really quite a help my love."

His arousal however heightened as the centaur once again neared him to caress his hair. Good thing he has very good control of hs erection, or else he fears that things will get awkward.

"I - I could go for a nice eat. With the rounds I made, I wasn't able to eat lunch." He answered normally and he was satisfied with how well he answered, minus the stuttering at the start.

He was ignorant however of the sweet scent his body had began producing, only sensed by his dominant alone. It was his body's way of making its preparedness known.
Minutes after, the lovers were walking near the border of Antaros lake. The water reflecting orange tones of a dying sun, swirling with the firsts glances of a full moon. Gerard smiling like a colt with Lumin's words of appreciation still dancing in his head. Subtly, he entangled his tail with his mate's.

I don't know a lot of places here, but I came to this lake when I was young. I remember a place that had the best roasted rabbit of the region. If you don't like meat, there's also spicy bread covered in royal honey. I'm sure you have tasted it.

Gerard pointed at the restaurant, that was in line with other small stores, full of craftsmen calling for clients in the fresh air of the evening. He was pleased to see the place was still running, with delicious meals in front of the lake.

Come my lovely mate, sit at my side so I can hold you better. Said the alpha, after buying a coat in a nearly store for Lumin. They took a table and waited for the waiter.

So, tell me everything about you Lumin! I'm anxious to hear your experiences and stories.

The dominant looked at his mate relaxed, losing himself again in lavender gems. Now that the table covered his lower torso, he allowed himself some space, dark dick hanging out semi-hard, musk emanating from it. He assumed the fragance of the food and chattering of customers would cover his state. The taur was too distracted with his mate to fully notice anyway.
The night sky had always been a wonderful sight for Lumin, and with his alpha on his side, the night was given more appeal. He blushed as he felt the tail of the dominant entwine with his but didn't retratracted. He liked the feeling of its touch.

The lake came into view and he was at awe. He wasn't fond of wondering to places without purpose before so it was only now that he'd been to the lake of Antaros. At the mention of rabbit meat, he perked up.

"Rabbit meat! Can we have that?" He blushed again sensing his over reaction. "I'm sorry, it's just that my mother cooked rabbit meat well and would cook for me whenever she can. It was her specialty and it became my favorite." he explained.

It was a first to Lumin to see the night life of the town and he was amazed how the people managed to keep lively even at such a late time. Thankful for the coat that was given to him, he complied with Gerard's wishes. He sat beside him and after a while began to tell him more about himself.

"Well, what is there to say? Um, my full name is Lumin Luna, my last name's a bit weird, right? Well because of that my mother named me Lumin so my name would mean illuminating moon. My mother raised me alone, he said my father was a warrior that died in battle before my birth. But she seem happy now, so I'm happy as well. I'm still new as a healer, only practicing the profession for not more than a year." He paused thinking of ehat more to say. "People say that I'm quite an introvert but I think not, I'm just...shy. I can be a worry wart sometimes but for good reasons. Uh, I guess that's it, I don't have really much to describe my self." Then he thougth of stories.

"There hasn't been much of adventures in my life but I did remember that one time i helped birthed a foal under a tree. It was heavily raining too that day. I was just about to return  after getting the coats my mother wanted when I saw a taur walking under the heavy rain. I thought of it as nothing but then I noticed the huge under belly of the taur. He was pregnant and turns out in labor. That day I couldn't forget since it was a lso the first I practiced midwifery."

"Now tell me about yourself, alpha-mine"
Oh my sunshine. Luna is an amazing last name. I appreciate it a lot, having latin ancestors and spanish speakers in my family. Your full name represents all that I love from you. Stated the alpha, unaware of his pulsing member.

And you helping a foal to came to the world? That's the greatest anecdote I could think of. You are astonishing Lumin, never doubt it.

Gerard leaned over to kiss his mate again. Those sweet lips were irresistible.

Eres algo que no puedo describir Lumin, no quiero sonar cursi pero parece que hubieras nacido en un lago puro, bajo el manto de la luna. Tu cuerpo es tan majestuoso y sincero. Me tienes loco.

(You are something that I can't describe Lumin, I don't want to sound cheesy but it looks like you were born in a pure lake, under moon's mantle. Your body is majestic and sincere. You drive me crazy) Said Gerard, finding air between words.

Now, try to decypher that! He joked, centaurs, humans and fauns of other tables starting to notice his erection, but just ignoring it seconds after.

Plus, I find very appealing you being shy. It suits your peaceful soul. Please, don't take me wrong but I really hope to see you one day full of life, me at your side. The dominant blushed.

There's not a lot to talk about me. I work in a farm twenty minutes from here. I live there since I have memory. Some of my family members are good, others not so much. I love hunting in the early mornings but I never realized how lonely that is, without someone at my side.
"Well I'm thankful that you find my name to be beautiful as my mother claim it should be" Lumin was pleased that Gerard accepts him for who he is; though he knows he'll be willing to change for him.

He was impressed and allured by his alpha's use of foreign language. To him it made his man look sexier; to which he blushed at thought. He wasn't all that familiar with the language but he did manage to understand some that helped him feel the passion of the centaur of his love for him.

"I was indeed born under the moonlit sky; hence the name." he chuckeled at the man's amused reaction. " Mrs. Dashwood thought me some Spaniah. So I was able to understand at least that part." he explained.

He was amused with thebeauty his mate had found in faul birth and uldn' gree more; indeed it was fascinating. but he reddened further when the alpha described his happiness to have him give birth to their own someday. He was too ecstastic of the idea. It was his dream ever since he was a young faul.

I'love that too

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,832 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,207 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C Running DragonKnight 0 624 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,075 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,782 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,869 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Age: Distant Chapters (Story, Mpreg+Fpreg, Open) SRuiz 2 2,070 07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,731 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  O Centaur Stables 018Luxio 70 12,343 04-04-2016, 03:19 AM
Last Post: 018Luxio
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,637 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9