Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve)
In the modern world, mythical beasts and powerful creatures exist in hiding from the modern world. One species is the mighty Centaurs, warriors who protect and serve their kind. Sadly, Centaurs are slowly going extinct as a curse placed upon them prevents the females from becoming pregnant. To counteract this curse, the Centaurs found a young farmer and his home, far away from the nearest town or city. They agreed to a mutual deal, The Centaurs will live and protect the young farmer and create a small village that will provide for the simple lifestyle for both groups, while the young human farmer becomes their breeder, carrying their young and giving birth to baby Centaurs.

The human male has been pregnant for nearly five months, a centaur pregnancy lasts six. He enjoys his lifestyle of being cared for and pampered while he gives a great service to these noble creatures.

Name: Ryne
Race: Human
Description: petite, cute, blue eyes, blonde hair, slightly tanned skin.

Ryne slowly woke up in the morning as the rooster crowed. He wasn't supposed to wake up this early what with him being pregnant and all, but he is used to waking up before the sun even fully rises. He slowly got out of bed, his massive belly weighing him down as the twins still slept. He had chores to do, and he wouldn't be stopped by a pregnancy.
(I'm interested)

Name: Chase
Age: 15 (equivalent to a 20 year old human. Centaur age faster in their early years.)
Description: rather small for a centaur stallion, he has a beautiful blue-grey paint pattern on his lower body and sharp blue eyes. Physically similar to a mustang.

Chase was chosen to breed with the human first, since most of the centaur feared the babies could be too large for him. They figured Chase's offspring would be smaller and perhaps he would sire an un-curssed female to help their kind.

He stayed inside the home with Rhyne, looking after him and helping him get around while the rest of his herd tended to things outside. He looked up as he heard movement, hooves clicking on the floor as he made his way to the young man's room. "Ah, Rhyne, you shouldn't be up." He said, approaching him and reaching to run a hand over his swollen belly.
Ryne smiled. "Why not? I do have to make sure my farm is still running." He said as he continued his daily routine, even with his large belly.
Chase moved to place a hand on Ryne's shoulder. "You don't need to stress yourself. You are so close to birthing." He said, his other hand still rubbing his belly. "My people are tending to your farm in exchange for this." He said, motioning to his belly. "You don't have to worry." He added, giving him a warm smile.
Ryne pouted. "I still don't like sitting on my butt all day. I want to do something." He explained as he rubbed the side of his belly. "I feel like if I don't do something, I might just lay down and perish from boredom." He explained.
Chase frowned, knowing how Ryne felt. "I know, I hate sitting still too." He sighed, shaking his head. "How about we go for a walk?"
Ryne smiled. "A walk would be great." He said before a smirk appeared on his face. "But just a walk? Surely you must have something more in mind if you are going to be all alone with me." He playfully teased.
Chase tilted his head slightly at the other's suggestion. "Umm, no, I don't think I'd risk anything with you in this condition. But perhaps you could ride on my back if you feel tired." He said, giving a cute smile.
Ryne pouted. "You're no fun." He said childishly as he began to walk. "All I need right now is to attend my farm, or enjoy another night of passion with you." He explained as he rubbed his belly.
Chase looked a bit nervous, but he had to admit he wanted to have some fun with Ryne. "I'm sorry, I'm just nervous, seeing how big you've gotten. Our doctor thinks you may give birth prematurely, since your body is much smaller than our mares. But maybe I could pleasure you in other ways after a nice walk." He said, walking close to the other so he could lean on him if needed.
"I'm sure I'll be fine. We wouldn't be doing this if the doctors thought I couldn't carry. Besides, you're one to talk. You're smaller than the other Centaurs, yet you get me pregnant with two big babies. I remember the first time we did it, I couldn't walk straight for nearly two weeks." Ryne said as he leaned on Chase.
"true." He said with a small nod, only to snort and blush at the other's comment. "Big for you. Remember, centaur babies have more to them than human ones." He said, looking down at his belly. "I'm still amazed you are carrying two." He said, looking to the young man's face. "I'm sorry, I got a little carried away. I'm glad I didn't cause any permanent damage." He said, reaching to rub Ryne's back a little.
"It was still the best night of ny life. And I can't wait to help give birth to the babies." Ryne said as he rubbed his belly. He stopped for a moment as the baby face a strong kick.
Chase couldn't help the warm smile on his face, thinking Ryne was carrying the first centaur foals in many years. He stopped suddenly when the other did, looking worried until he saw movement. "Are they kicking up a storm?" He asked, moving in front of him and kneeling on his front legs. He bent down, rubbing Ryne's belly and leaning in close,"calm down in there." He muttered, chuckling softly.
Ryne chuckled too. "Just a strong kick. They'll be very strong when they come out." Ryne said as he rubbed the top of his belly.
Chase smiled wider when he felt movement beneath his hands, laying his equine body down and resting his head against Ryne's massive belly. "Good strong foals. I only wish I could contribute more to my kind than just being their sire. It's amazing that you, as a male, can bear children. I wish I could be so lucky." He said, caressing Ryne's belly as he nuzzle it, laughing when a kick bopped him on the nose. "Rude." He chuckled.
Ryne chuckled as he rubbed his back and belly. He noticed the barn and a stray thought came up. The barn was usually used for storage of farm equipment rather than have animals in it. But something else came to mind. "You think we could use the barn for a while?" He asked.
Chase lifted his head slightly when Ryne mentioned the barn, glancing over to it. "You want a more private space?" He asked, giving him a smirk as he stood and took his hand. "I don't see why not, it is your barn after all." He chuckled, walking with him towards it.
Ryne smiled but he had a blush on his face as he imagined several scenarios when they enter the barn. The doors opened and Chase and Ryne were left alone.
Chase quietly closed the barn doors behind them, his long flowing tail flicking about slightly. With that done, he turned back to Ryne, moving over to him and cupping his cheek in one hand. "So, now that we're alone, what should we do?" He asked, letting his human mate take the lead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,172 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,209 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,485 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,237 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,200 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,457 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,804 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,576 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 50,628 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,640 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight