Open Centaur Stables
Name: Abraham
Appearance: A rather large man with dark brown hair and blue eyes
Backstory: He is the primary caretaker for the Centaur Stables, a facility he created to provide a better environment for neglected or abandoned Centaurs

(Searching for Centaurs and possibly other creatures)
(Mind if i join?)

Name: samson
Species: centaur (painted horse)
Appearance: concidered a 'full form' Centaur, he has asmall muzzle on his human like face but it doesnt extend and longer than a standard human nose. He has tall emotive eares and flowing hair down his back. While not a huge Centaur stallion by any means, he is still taller than a human by atleast a head. He is covered in short white fur with large brown spots and a long thick tail.
Pregnant: yes, 1 foal
Other; enjoys taking others for rides with a saddle but dislikes being treated as stupid. Has a great love of being groomed and an unhealthy addiction to carrots
Backstory: Was attacked and used as a breeding mare by a gang of wild centaur several months back. Managed to escape and, while looking for help, stumbled across the Stables. He quickly became friends with the owner Abraham and would be his riding horse of choice when possible. Currently does not know he is pregnant but thinks he is just getting fat from eating too much.

(Hope that works, this is my first centaur)
Available for conversation, pm me.
Abraham wakes up early in the mornings, eating breakfast before he heads out to get the day started. Many of the stable doors were left open so that they could venture out into the pasture when desired. Abraham makes his way into the barn looking around for Samson. When he doesn't find him he assumes that he is out in the pasture and begins to clean the stalls and refill both the water and feed troughs.
Samson was in the Pasture, laying comfortably close to the stream that ran through it, he brushed at his tail a little irritably trying to get the grass seeds out. "I keep tellin him to get the mower out, that centaurs dont eat this kind of grass, but Nooo, he just lets it grow long" he grumbles a little and looks around the pasture. the grass had gotten long, and now was knee high to the centaur.

"Guess i shouldn't complain too much.. he did take me in after..." he pauses looking to his gravid belly "Even said he was willing to help raise them..."
Abraham finishes with the stables before making his way out to the pasture, glancing around for Samson. With the grass in the way it was rather difficult, he would have to remember to cut it sometime soon.
Samson stretched and yawned once he was finished before slowly getting to his hooves, he would need to ask for them to be tended to soon, especially since he thought it was his lack of exercise that was causing him to gain weight. he wondered if Abraham had put any Carrots out for him and decided to head back to the stables, smiling when he saw the human by the gate.
Abraham holds a carrot out to Samson as he passes, walking back with him toward the stables. "I'll see about getting the grass cut sometime"
Samson smiles and takes it giving the human a tight hug in return "Thankyou" he says "Just so the seeds dont stick to our tails, they are a pain to get out... by the way, is the doctor coming today? we were going to find out why i wasnt losing weight remember?"
Abraham nods "Yes, later today but first the farrier is coming by to have a look at your feet to make sure they aren't causing it"
he nods and takes a bite of his carrot "I best go get cleaned off for him then" he says and heads towards the stables
Abraham heads inside until the farrier arrives, him beginning to work on Samson's feet
Samson smiles watching him. "He knows his stuff" He admits with a tail flick "Then again.. the last one i saw was a Centaur one who didnt give a fuck about me" he admits pointing to the damage to his hooves "As you can see... Im guessing he is your regular Farrier?" he asks looking down at the male doing his hooves and he complies with everything he wants, doing his best to aid him in the process.
Abraham nods "Yes, he is" it takes a good hour or so to finish with Samson's hooves which allows the doctor time to arrive and get set up.
Samson thanked the Farrier and complimented him on his work before turning to the Doctor "Ok... Be gentle... please? im still recovering"
She nods before beginning to check him over
He lets her have her way although he flinches away when she goes over his more sensetive injuries but he is mostly compliant. Wven when she insists on internal checks though embarrassing methods. He waits till she is done to hear the verdict.
"For what I can tell the smaller wounds will heal in due time, now for the main problem." She looks over at Samson before looking at me "He's pregnant, nearly 5 months"
The centaur swares he feels his heart skip a beat and clutches at his chest "i... huh... wha... What?!" He manages "p..please tell me your joking"
"I'm afraid not, you should begin to feel small movements in the next month or so, you still have 6 months to go"
He felt a little light headed and swayed a little on the spor needing to put a hand agaisnt the wall to steady himself "b...but i...im juts getting fat... i... im not exercising enough"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,238 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 50,638 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,079 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,784 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,873 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,743 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,640 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9
  Centaur Breeders(Closed) Littleittyboy 1,101 475,130 03-02-2015, 02:53 PM
Last Post: (lovespregnancyRP)
  Centaur breeders Littleittyboy 188 59,369 12-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Slave To The Centaur (open) Seedful 45 15,399 09-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun