Mpreg Central
C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) (/showthread.php?tid=17898)

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 06-06-2023

"This is an important thing..." he just said and sighed "Go wash it with water, and I'll go quickly to the pharmacy."

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 06-06-2023

Reece shrugged, “it’s honestly not that bad plus Ashton might still be out there, it’s not safe”, he told him, “Cameron, I swear it’ll be fine”.

Cameron denied.
"No, this needs to be sanitized.... You won't stop me," he said seriously and looked for his bag, where he had his wallet.

Reece had to stifle his laughter, “honestly, look it’s not bad”, he lied, “the redness will go away in like 5 minutes”.

Cameron did not listen to his explanation with seriousness. He knew the man was up to something.
"And I'm a virgin, Reece..." He only replied and left the living room, holding his purse

Reece burst out laughing, “what the hell?”, he exclaimed loudly. In fact, he was laughing so much that a tear dropped down his face.

Cameron tried to put the shoe on while Reece laughed. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain and gasped quietly, sitting up momentarily.

Reece immediately calmed down, “is everything alright?”, he asked, wondering over and crouching down. He took Cameron’s shoes away, “see, no need to leave now”.

Cameron grabbed his abdomen, then began breathing steadily.
"Could you take me to the hospital?"

“Are you in labour?“, Reece panicked, putting the shoes back infront of Cameron. He even put them on his feet for him and tied the laces before helping him stand up.

Cameron shrugged his shoulders slightly. He wasn't sure. But the pain was strong. He thanked him silently, and then began to think.
"I need to get my bag... I packed a few things."

“Alright, I’ll start the car”, Reece said, rushing out side to get the car started.

Cameron went in to get a small sports bag, and then walked carefully out of Reece's house. He held his back.

Reece saw him do this and got out the car to take the bag from him, “is your back bothering you?”, he asked.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 06-07-2023

Cameron nodded slightly.
"A little. But I can stand it," he said with a weak smile.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 06-07-2023

“If you are sure”, Reece said, he wrapped his arm around Cameron’s waist and lead him to the car.

Cameron thanked him. Then when he sat down he put the bag between his legs.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 06-07-2023

Reece pulled out of the driveway, “let’s get going,” he said. They only took 10 minutes to get there and Cameron had a few more contractions which caused Reece to offer him his hand to hold.

Cameron felt slightly embarrassed. He let out a few groans when he felt a contraction.
When he got to the hospital they immediately took him on a gurney and into the ward.
A nurse stopped Reece.
"Only the family can go on.... Are you the baby's father?"

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 06-08-2023

Reece’s eyes widened, he didn’t want to leave him there alone. “I am”, he declared, following Cameron and the nurses. “It’s okay if you need to hold my hand”, he reassured.