Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 06-06-2023

Jamie nodded in agreement, “yes, it just had hard for him to tidy at the moment”, he said, feeling a little sad for him.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 06-06-2023

Filon kissed his lips.
"I know... And you know? Thank you for helping my dad, that's sweet," he whispered and started pouring boiling water over the tea.

“It’s what any decent person would do”, he replied, watching Filons dad sit down in the garden, through the window.

Filon stroked his arm.
"I'll bring fruit and cake. Will you take tea?" he asked him

“Yep”, Jamie agreed, drying his hands and following Filon out of the kitchen, carrying the cups of tea on a tray he found. “Here we go guys”.

Filon sat down next to his father. For the first hour they talked about everyday matters. Walter's health and Filon's pregnancy, however, were the main topics.
"The ordered furniture for the baby is due to arrive this week..." said

Jamie butt in, “yes but it’s being sent to our new home”, he paused to let it sink in to Walters head, “we have bought a new and bigger home”. He looked over at Filon, willing him to continue.

Filon understood his lover's intention and looked at his dad, touching his hand.
"Dad... Why don't you come live with us?" he asked gently, stroking his hand "You'll have your own room, and you'll see your grandson more often too."

“The house is massive and we could use the company”, Jamie added, hoping to make it more convincing.

"Well, and you'll be closer to work..." he said and looked at him "Don't be persuaded..."
Walter looked at them and then at his house.
"It hurts my heart, but I wouldn't want to leave this house. Too many memories here."

“What about the new memories you would make?”, Jamie asked, quietly, “and by leaving you wouldn’t have to forget them”.

Filon embraced his father lightly.
"I'm not telling you to sell your house.... Just come live with us," he said.

Jamie nodded, anticipating the answer, “please sir”.

Filon nodded, and Walter sighed.
"I'll let you know later, okay?"

Jamie smiled, “that’s more like it”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 06-07-2023

Filon clapped his hands excitedly.
"Well, it's decided..." he said and grabbed his father's hand "Jamie as he offered will drive you to physiotherapy so you don't have to taxi by buses."

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 06-07-2023

Jamie tried not to let the shock show on his face, he didn’t remember agreeing to this -let alone even talking about it. Of course, he would still do it.

Filon looked at Jamie questioningly.
"Okay? You're kind of pale," he said and touched his cheek.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 06-07-2023

“Huh- yeah I’m fine,” Jamie responded, “I just feel a little tired”.

Filon sent him a small smile.
"Yesterday he spent all day arranging exams and educational plans for the next academic year" he explained to his father "Jamie is an ambitious professor".