Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 06-13-2023

Jamie gave Filon a strange look, “what was that shiver for?”, he asked, chuckling at him. He looked at the old toys, reminding him of his childhood and how much he loved toys, “these are adorable”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 06-13-2023

"You scared me... You screamed," he said amused and started looking at the toys. After all, they had once belonged to him. "Sentiment... I enjoyed playing with them. The baby will like them too."

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 06-14-2023

Jamie laughed, “oh yes, sorry”. He shifted in his seat, beginning to use the toilet but ignoring the feeling. He had to stay there and make sure Filon didn’t have any more contractions.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 06-14-2023

Filon watched the toys fascinated. Finally, however, he looked at his partner.
"I have to go to the bathroom..." He replied and gently got off his lap.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 06-15-2023

“Alright”, Jamie replied, feeling relieved. If Filon was using the toilet then he could too.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 06-15-2023

Filon disappeared behind the terrace door, and Walter looked at Jamie.
"Are you stressed?"

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-02-2023

He signed and leant back in his chair, “a little,” he admired, “the birth is coming up”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-07-2023

Walter looked at him laughing.
"Nine months.... However, that's a small period of time to assimilate all this and prepare for your new role, right?"

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-08-2023

Jamie hummed, “I am excited to become a father,” he admitted, “I just don’t want to see Filon in tons of pain”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-09-2023

"This is a natural process, and nature likes to rule its own laws..." said the man "But don't worry.... This hospital is specialized in births. It will be fine with the baby and Filon."

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-10-2023

“That’s good to hear”, Jamie said, feeling a little relieved. He sat there for another moment before saying, “Filons been a while, I’ll go check on him”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-10-2023

"Better check... Maybe he got a little weak or something," the man said, "Go to the hospital, better do some tests."

Jamie nodded, “Alright sir”. He rose from his chair and went upstairs to check the bathroom. He knocked on the door, “Filon?”

Filon wiped his face with a towel. He took a deep breath.
"I'm coming... Excuse me," he replied and began to walk slowly, holding his back.

Jamie stepped back as the bathroom door opened and Filon emerged. “There you are, you were taking ages”, he said, “is everything alright?”

"My back hurts..." he admitted quietly, then grabbed him by the shoulder "Do you think our boy will be born today?"

He looked down at Filon, a smile beginning to form, “he might be”, he answered, pulling him into a hug. He began to rub Filons back, hoping to take away his pain.

Filon grabbed him tightly, purring quietly as his lover massaged his back. It was a moment where it was just them.
"Shall we go to the hospital first to get the bag?"

Jamie nodded, his head against Filons shoulder. “I’m gonna miss this”, he admitted, talking into the crook of Filons neck.

Filon smiled gently.
"The belly or life for two?" he asked and touched his cheek.