Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-10-2023

Jamie left Filon standing against a doorway whilst he grabbed another towel, when he returned he wrapped his arm back around him and continued walking.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-10-2023

Filon thanked him as he helped him into the car. He placed a towel under his bottom and put his hands lightly around his belly.
"You're worse nervous than I am so far..." he replied while touching his thigh

Jamie nodded, “this is a big deal, I’m going to become a father”, he exclaimed, “it’s been a dream of mine for years”.

Filon looked at him with tenderness. He stroked his thigh lightly and then looked at his tummy.
"I'm happy to make your dream come true..."

Jamie looked over and smiled, “I love you”, he said, then focusing on driving. It didn’t take long, only about 10 minutes until they reached the hospital.

During this time, Filon's condition did not change. He got out of the car with the help of his lover, and then they went to the ward. A nurse carried Filon in a wheelchair as he filled out paperwork.
"We are already notifying the midwife.... She will check your dilation soon."

Jamie followed along, carrying the heavy bags. He looked around the hospital and saw a lot of pregnant people walking around. They were either in pain or there for a check up.

Filon put the last signature while they were in the elevator. He handed the documents to the nurse.
"Jamie?" asked his beloved "Give the bag, I'll take it on my lap."

“No no, it’s okay”, Jamie replied, “I’m strong and you’re in labour”. He chuckled a little after saying that, it sounded bizarre.

The nurse giggled when she saw the face of Filon, who was even beaming with a smile.
"I have a great guy..." he said and grabbed Jamie's hand.

Jamie felt his face turning a little red, “thanks baby”, he murmured, squeezing his hand.

The nurse as the elevator opened the door led them out and turned right, opening a room for them.
"A single room... You will be comfortable."

Jamie smiled at the nurse as Filon thanked her. He put the bags down in the corner of the room and grabbed the hospital gown off of the bed. “This must be yours”.

Filon carefully got up from the wheelchair and walked over to the bed next to Jamie.
"Please help your partner change clothes.... I'll come in soon and set up the IV," she replied as she left

Jamie nodded at the nurse and helped Filon to remove his clothes. “Just step out your trousers please”, Jamie asked, whilst Filon held onto his shoulders.

Filon slowly removed his pants, holding on to his lover. He also removed his underwear, and then let Jamie do the rest.

Jamie pulled the gown over Filons arms and then tied up the strings at the back, “perfect,” he mumbled, placing a kiss on Filons lips.

Filon smiled at him. He kissed his lips tenderly. Then he stroked his belly.
"You're going to be a super dad..."

Jamie smiled, “you’ll be the perfect parent, not me”, he countered. He helped Filon sit on the bed, “Any more contractions?”

"So far it's pretty much ok..." he said and lay down, laying his head on the pillow.
Just then, the nurse returned and put him on a venflon and an IV.
"The midwife is on her way here now.... She's going to check Filon's dilation," she said, and so after a moment a woman much older than the two of them walked in.
"Good morning... How are you?" she asked and grabbed her gloves "I'll take care of mommy and baby, I'm Emily" she shook hands first with Jamie and then with Filon. "Do you have a birth plan with you?"