Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-10-2023

Jamie stood as the nurses came in and greeted them, he had no idea what the machines were. He just sat and listened to what was happening around him.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-10-2023

The midwife uncovered Filon's belly and began macerating it, trying to determine the baby's position.
"Do you want a final ultrasound?" she asked them

Jamie’s eyes brightened, “please”, he said to Filon.

Filon snorted quietly amused and nodded. The midwife applied gel to his tummy and then began the examination.
"We'll turn on your heartbeat.... I don't see anything alarming," she said. What color was the fetal water?" asked Jamie

“I remember it was a pinkish colour”, he offered, trying to be helpful.

The midwife nodded.
"The little one is already well developed.... It's in a bit of a hurry to come into the world, but it's nothing surprising," she replied, and let them enjoy watching the baby on the monitor for a while longer. "I'll hook you up to the OCG, and then I'll check your dilation."

Jamie leant forwards in his chair, not understanding at the different terms being used but finding it interesting. He grabbed into Filons hand, holding it.

She connected tapes around Filon's tummy, measuring their baby's heart rate. Then, finally, she asked him to spread his legs. At that moment, Filon gripped his beloved's hand tighter. The woman's fingers felt really strange.
"I think it's four centimeters.... That is, there is still a lot to go."

Jamie’s eyebrows raised, a while to go? Jeez this is going to be tiring for Filon.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-11-2023

The woman covered his legs with a blanket and then threw the gloves in the trash.
"You will spend some time here..." she replied and looked at the couple "If you need help or advice then go ahead and ask.... I recommend a lot of rest now, and you..." she turned to Jamie "He may as well go home and take care of something else. We will take care of Filon here."

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-11-2023

He frowned, “I’m not leaving Filon unless he asks me to himself”, Jamie firmly stated.

The woman raised her hands in a defensive gesture.
"Okay, it was just a suggestion..." she laughed awkwardly "Here on the shelves you have towels should he stain with mucus" she explained and looked at her watch "I will come in two hours. The nurses are at your service. You have a ball here in the closet, there is a shower in the bathroom. Cold water also does good.... There is an ice machine in the corridor," she added

Jamie just huffed at the women, annoyed by her behaviour. He looked over at Filon once she had left, “is there anything you want to do?”

"Yes... So that my beloved would loosen up a little" he asked him and then grabbed his hand 'I know this day is something important for you as well as for me, but don't be nervous. This is not the first time I've been in the hospital. Believe it's not that bad. We can cuddle when no one is around."

Jamie gently smiled down at Filon, “I know but I can’t help but worry, I know you are going to be in a lot of pain and I hate that”. He rubbed his thumb over the back of Filons hand, “I’ve been researching labour and found a few methods to help with pain relief aswell”.

Filon smiled affectionately at him.
"As usual well prepared...." he muttered and looked at the clock "Hug me and massage my back, eh?"

“Well if that’s what you want”, Jamie said, “I also found that I should push down on your pressure point to relieve pressure during harsher contractions”.

"Really? Gosh, but you're a diligent daddy," he replied half-jokingly half-seriously.

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, “I wanted to be able to help you through the pain”, he admitted.

"That's sweet... You're a sweetheart," he grabbed his hand. Then he let him massage his back. "I love you, you know?"