Mpreg Central
C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) (/showthread.php?tid=17898)

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 08-06-2023

Cameron looked away from his lover. He had just expelled the placenta.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 08-06-2023

Reece used some of the soapy water to rinse off the babies body, “is this okay?”, he asked the nurse.

The nurse nodded.
"Perfect... You're such a caring dad," she replied, and gently pulled the baby out of the tub while wrapping him in a towel

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 08-06-2023

“Thank you”, Reece said and smiled, he handed the baby back to the nurse and turned to look at Cameron.

Cameron looked at his lover with a trusting gaze. He was finally calm.

Next story

Chris looked at his expanding belly. It had been a while since he found out he was pregnant, but he still couldn't believe it.

Only the reminder of single parenthood put a little brake on his reverie, and then he thought seriously about his and the baby's future.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 08-07-2023

Cooper had lived in his apartment for years. He had had so many neighbours during this time but never chose to interact with them. Until recently. When a new neighbour had moved in around the same age. Cooper assumed that his neighbour had a boyfriend as he was pregnant so he didn’t really want to get involved with him unless his thought was disproved.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 08-07-2023

Chris met Cooper in the elevator one day. He greeted him with a smile.
He recognized him because he lived next door and they had bumped into each other a few times before.

Cooper tried to smile back at Chris, he had been working all night and was exhausted. “You alright?”, he greeted whilst pressing the button for the doors to close.

Chris smiled gently. He was just returning from a checkup.
"It's okay... I'm just pale a bit because I had my blood drawn for a checkup."

“Oh”, Cooper began, “how comes?” He generally did wonder if anything was wrong, he found himself caring for his neighbour even if they never spoke.

Chris gently scratched the back of his neck. He was a little intimidated.
"I'm pregnant, so tests like this are the norm. They check if there's anything wrong with me and the baby."

“Ohh right”, Cooper said, “I guess it’s good you’re checked over then”, he stated. He decided to end the conversation already, not wanting to disturb Chris anymore.

Chris nodded his head. Then he glanced out of the corner of his eye at his neighbor.
"After work?" he asked him quietly

“Yeah, I worked all night”, he said and rubbed his head, feeling some pressure begin to form.

"You should get some sleep," he said when the elevator opened on their floor. He began to slowly hobble to the door to his apartment.

“I will”, Cooper said, following behind. He couldn’t help but watch Chris walk, the way it seemed he struggled to move, “shouldn’t your boyfriend be helping you?”.

Chris looked at him a little shyly. It was difficult to open up to someone so seriously.
"I don't have a partner..."

Cooper frowned, “right… well if you ever need anything don’t hesitate to knock”.

Chris sent him a small smile.
"Thank you, that's very nice."

“Anything for a pretty man like you”, Cooper flirted and entered his flat. Collapsing against the door once it had closed, where on earth had that confidence come from?