Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 08-05-2023

Jamie shook his head and looked over at Filon, awaiting his response. He cringed as he looked at the venflon, he couldn’t imagine how it felt.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 08-05-2023

Filon sighed and denied it. The nurse slightly loosened the tape on his round belly.
"If you feel a contraction then start pushing.... I'll be prompting you all the way."

Jamie moved closer to Filon, pressing a kiss on his forehead. “I’ll be here the whole time”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 08-05-2023

Filon looked at his lover, then sighed heavily. When he felt a contraction he began to push, holding his beloved's hand tightly. Sweat was pouring down his forehead.
"Ahhh...."

“That’s it babe, keep pushing”, Jamie encouraged, glancing down at Filons surprisingly strong hand.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 08-06-2023

The student clasped his legs more firmly against the stirrups and leaned his face more toward his tummy. The midwife stroked his thigh.
"Okay... Take a breath in and out again!" she countered, and he groaned in pain and grabbed Jamie's hand even tighter with a trembling hand.
"It hurts..." He whispered, but obediently began to push "Mhmmmm.... Ahhh!"

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 08-06-2023

Jamie could do nothing but watch. He felt useless. He just sat there and tried to bring Filon some comfort during the painful experience.

Filon felt incredible pain. However, he did not want Jamie to see how weak he was. He tried to hide his suffering.
"We'll take a longer break.... Breathe," the midwife ordered and wiped his anus clean of blood. She ordered the nurse to connect the IV.
"Can you rub his forehead with sweat?" she asked Jamie

“Sure”, Jamie said, grabbing some tissue from a table near him. He dabbed at Filons forehead, removing the droplets of sweat. “You’re doing so good baby”.

Filon looked at him with a small smile, albeit a weak one.
"Thank you..." he whispered and began to quietly quiver from the contraction he felt.

Jamie frowned at the quivering, Filon looked to be in so much pain but he wasn’t expressing it. “Are you okay? You haven’t really made much noise?”

Filon gently corrected himself on the medical bed. He looked at his lover.
"Just... Ohmm... I don't want you to see how pathetic I am...I'm worried that I won't be able to do it," he whispered

He frowned a little hearing this, “baby, I think you’re so strong for doing this. Showing the pain you’re experiencing won’t make me think any less of you”.

Filon sighed heavily and grabbed his hand tighter.
"Sorry... I guess I just started to get nervous now," he said confusedly

“Don’t worry about it”, Jamie soothed, “just do what your body needs”.

Filon nodded slightly. He gripped his hand tighter.
"I love you, you know?" he whispered, then gently pushed his legs against the stirrups ready to push

“I love you too”, Jamie replied, rubbing Filons thigh.

Filon grabbed his hand tighter, and then pushed as advised by the midwife. The labor was really tiring. Filon was sweating a lot. Finally, however, after an hour of pushing, the head came out of his anus.

Jamie watched as Filon struggled to make progress but when he eventually did he cheered and looked down between his legs. He could see the head poking out, “baby they’re right there”.

Filon looked at his lover with a somewhat tired expression on his face. He smiled slightly.
"Do you want to touch?" asked midwife Jamie