Mpreg Central
C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) (/showthread.php?tid=10152)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 01-06-2017

Al was flying at full speed and before he could reach the palace, he tried to distract the demon by hurling up a large energy ball and hit the garden where he knew Horus woukdnt be at. He couldnt risk any hurt to his mate, especially when he was with children. The lightball hit the garden and caused a large explosion that shook the palace. Al howled in his resounding voice of dragon. "I know what's your plan here, release your anger on me your coward, what' the point of dragging a human, a mortal in this fight between us? Come out here and fight with me!"

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 01-08-2017

The demon smirked widely as he heard that. "Hmm? that man seems to care you more than I thought, so let's play something fun?" he whispered the placed his big hand on Horus's forehead and cast the spell that showed his terrible dream when his brother died and everyone blamed him for it. Horus couldn't handle it. He cried and screamed out loud. The demon surrounded his voice and said. "Wow, Alkaid, this man seems to like my present, why don't you just leave him with me, huh?" He laughed loudly after that words. He knows that Al would not do anything if Horus is still with him.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 01-08-2017

In order not to hurt Horus, the only way would be to enter the palace himself and confront with the demon. Alkaid returned to his human form and entered the palace. He ran up the stairs and stopped when he heard Horus' scream, and his heart ached knowing the demon had done something horrible to his mate. He rushed up even faster, trcking down the demon and his love from the horrible scream and soon arrived where the demon was keeping Horus. "Take your filthy hand off you bastard." He growled seeing Horus crying so much at the feet of the demon.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 01-08-2017

The demon turned his face slowly as he heard that sound. Although he knows he can't defeat Al, Al can't do anything when Horus is there. "Hmm, Calm down Alkaid. Don't you see how fun we are?" The demon said the stopped casting the spell. Horus looked so bad at that time. he cried so hard and can't even stand by himself. The demon placed him down and kneeled behind him. "Look human, Your mate is there. The man who raped you that night and forced you to bear his children. Do you still want to live with him?" The demon said while he was pointing at Al. Horus didn't answer anything. he was so tired to understand it now. "Hmm, Do you come here with the offer? You know this man is mine now"

(Hey I have to way to end this situation. You can choose it. I like them both lol)
1. Al decides to fight with the demon(no need to do it just skip) and gets the wound that makes Horus needs to take care him
2. No fight (maybe Al cast some magic) and Al will be the one who takes care Horus

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 01-09-2017

(hhaha i prefer 1! though perhaps Al could be less injured than he appeared to be, like maybe he got a cut somewhere but it would heal by itself very soon no matter how serious it looked. But Al pretended to be in a lot of pain so he could enjoy Horus taking care of him. Sounds good?)

Alkaid was worried about Horus who seemed to be so lost in his grieve, unable even to meet eyes with him. "You demon, i would not be offering you anything. If you would not let him go, then there is no options left for me." Without warning, Alkaid released his claws and got to Horus' side as quickly as he could. He attacked the demon from his sides, attempting to protect Horus as best as he could. The demon had been smart enough to notice Alkaid's intention and deliberately directed most attacks to Horus to distract him. The fight went on and the demon had been sly enought attempting to hit Horus again, this time aiming at his stomach. Without the time to react, Alkaid surged forward to shield Horus from the demon's claws and endured the slash, but in return he slained the demon's neck at the same time. The demon howled in extreme pain and collapsed in a huge cloud of dark smoke. Alkaid looked on to make sure hte demon perished before dropping to his knees as well, a deep wound on his abdomen with blood spilling out from his palm pressing tightly in the wound.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 01-09-2017

(Hmm, I like the first idea too, but can we make Al has the real wound? I think it's fun for me in that way. Maybe we add another character like the doctor or something because we also need it later. I don't know if you still can remember the idea that we had talked about Horus can't handle with the babies dragon and need to receive the power from his mate and finally Al decides to share his eternal life with him)

Horus's eyes widened as he saw the blood drop from Al's wound. Ho stopped crying then got beside his mate. "Why? Why don't you just leave me? because of the babies? Please" He held Al's hand and grabbed it tightly. His tears ran down from his eye, but no form the bad dream anymore. "please, tell me that you'll be fine. I can't handle more such a thing like this. How can I help you? any doctor here?" He whispered and tried to sop crying. he knew that they needed to go out of his place first.

(Haha i usually prefer them to be alone. Like not even a doctor be there. And yes the sharing of eternal life, i remember that and they would do. Couldnt Al just be the doctor as well? ;) lol that's also why i want the wound to appear to be more serious than it really is, so that when Horus collapsed from being too tired taking care of Al he could just rise and catch him, putting him to bed. ;) )

Alkaid gave Horus a weak smile. "Dont cry my love. How could i just see him hurt you like that. Yes the children are precious, but so are you. Couldnt you feel that? I have fallen in love with you, i had tried to make you understand that, but if you still dont love me, i would send you back to where your village are once we got out." Alkaid said as if he was saying his last words. His face paled rapidly from how much blood.he was losing, and he coughed a bit, spitting out blood as he clutched on his stomach in great pain. "Now we have to leave this place fast. Grab on me tight as I spell us out of here." It would have further weaken Alkaid usin magic now, butthere's no other way of doing it and Alkiad must take Horus to somewhere safe.

(Haha, that's nice too. You can make Al heal himself, but not too fast? I just don't want Al pretending to be injured. I'll be sad when Horus know it lol)

"No, I won't go anywhere. I don't know if I can trust what you said, but I can't leave someone who helped me from danger. Please, I can't have these babies alone. That's no reason if you're not there" Heroes cried out as he his mate tightly when Al used his magic to bring them back to the real word at the library. "Can you still walk? We need to go to your bedroom, but I can't carry you ther.I'm sorry" He said, looking at his mate who had the very pale face. It was the time when he realized his weakness. Horus tried to lift his mate up, but it was so hard without Al's help.

(Yes. He would be seriously injured but he would heal faster than Horus thought. And Al would make full use of this period to get close to Horus ;) just a bit of tease but not lying)

Alkaid could not hold himself when they finally arrived bacj to the library. That final trip used up the last of his energy. He collapsed on the ground as they got there, panting heavily as he coughed out another splash of blood. He needed some time to recover enough to use his magic again. He felt Horus trying to lift him up and stopped him, giving him a weak smile as he looked up. "No it's ok, just... just get me some water? There's some on the desk. .. I needed a bit of time to get back my energy. Dont worry Horus, it's fine." He said even though it didnt look like it with Al kneeling down and panting hard, a trickle of blood running down the corner of his mouth.

"Yeah, I'll get it to you. Just wait for sec" He said as he walked to the desk and got the water for his mate. Horus get back soon enough to see how AL was panting so hard. He quickly got beside AL and got him the water. "I...I can't do anything. I'm sorry. It's all my fault" He said, rubbing Al's back. His tiredness reached almost his limit, but he knew that he was only one who can take care his mate now, although his instinct made still fear his mate. "How can you get better? I...I mean we don't have doctor here."

"Dont worry. I will be fine. Can you... lend me a hand? If you would support me a bit... I would be able to get back into my room. Then I could start healing myself." Alkiad tried to give Horus a reassuring smile, he hoped he would be convinced and would calm down. He wiped away the tears on Horus's face and clutched on his hand. "Dont worry, this isnt your fault. I shouldnt have just keep the demon therr and not kill him. Now, drink. You have been through a good scare, drink some water as well." Alkaid pushed the cup he had to Horus, asking him to drink from it.

Horus didn't say anything after that words fro his mate. He just drank the water and out it down on the floor "Why? Why do you really care me? I don't know what I should do now. My instinct makes me still fear you from that night, but You're truely not that kind of people. I promise that it'll be better. Just give me some time" He whispered, looking at his mate. He couldn't say that was love or not, but Horus wanted to take care and learn his mate as much as he can. He lent Al his hands and tried his best to support Al to his bedroom.

Al and Horus walked very slowly. Al tried not to put too much weight ob Horus, but his wound was making him weak. He tried to stop to rest so he wouldnt tire Horus out. He smiled gently at Horus and said "dont feel like you needed to love me. I undersrand love isnt something that can be forced, so if you dont return the love, it's still ok." Al caressed his face and said. "I would let you leave, when the eggs are born. You wouldnt need to stay here forever. I would let you go."

Horus didn't reply anything as he heard that. It was something he had never thought that would hear from the man who raped him although it was the past. He held his mate as tight as he can while they were walking so slow. They took very long time, but finally got into the bedroom. Horus helped Al to sat on the room, pressing his hand against the wound to stop the blood. "No need to think anything now. I'll decide it later. Just take care yourself. I can't handle it if something more happens to you." He said and helped AL to lie down on the bed then put the pillows under his head and shoulders. "How can I help you now? do you want anything?"
(Hey I don't really remember what we had talked about the babies, but I think we decide to make them be half-blood, right? I mean Horus will carry the babies like human not eeg, but the babies will have all powerful dragon power. Is that something we talked?)

(To be honest i dont remember as well HAHA yea we could make it like that! And... how big is Horus now i lost track. How big is his belly LoL ?)

"Just like you said, dont worry too much about me and taje care of ourself first. The babies... you arent quite stable yet with your serious morning sickness. Just hand me the box from the bedside with cotton and bandages." Alkaid pointed towards the cupboard and asked. He needed that to stop tbe bleeding first. With sufficient rest, his self-healing ability would help him recover fully in a week, even though he would be weakened in these few days.

(I can't really remember how far along he is too lol. 4 months maybe?. I think he is still quite small but has a round bump haha)

Horus looked down at his belly as he heard that. He placed his hand on it and rubbed his belly softly. He had never thought about it since Al was so injured. "You, The babies. It's okay. I can handle it, al least when they are not too naughty" Horus smiled, looking at his belly. It was his first smile since everything happened. "Oh, sorry. I'll get you the box now" He said when ho realized that he forgot it. "do you sure that you don't want me to help this? I don't know if I can do it well, but it looks not easy for you now. I know that there are many things I still don't understand, but at least I can help you stop bleeding"

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 01-10-2017

(Good, a cute bump!)

Al looked down at rhe blood that quickly stained the bedsheets and nodded. "Perhaps... yea, perhaps I could use your help. As long as you dont get grossed out by the blood. Press down on my wound with the cotton to slow the bloodflow. There's a bottle of powder that would help with healing, I will put it on when the blood stops." Al took a cotton and press down hard on his wound, his face paled from how painful that was but tjat's the only way for now.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 01-10-2017

"It's okay. I'm not getting gross with the blood, so let me help you." He said, grabbing Al's hand toghtly. He felt really bad when He saw hiw pale Al was. He then placed his hand on the wound, helping Al to stop it. "Take it easy Al. No need to press it too hard." He said, looking at his mate. I'll clean the blod after your this stop then I'll take a bath. I'll back here as soon as possible. I can't leave you alone now"

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - bhdire8 - 01-10-2017

Al smiled weakly. "The harder I press down, the faster it would stop the bloodflow. Don't worry about me, just press down as hard as you can." He could almost smell Horus' unique scent being this close to the human, even through the iron smell of blood. He was thankful for such an opportunity but was sad to know he mihgt have to let this lovely human go after the babies were born. He closed his eyes and released a breath as they both pressed on his wound, focusing on enduring the pain.

RE: Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) - Dots - 01-10-2017

Ti was the first time that Horus's heart was hurt when he saw how Al was handling with the pain. "Please, get better for the babies" He whispered silently to himself, but loud enough for Al to hear it. They took around 15 minutes pressing the wound to stop blood flow. Horus sighed in relief. He still pressed it a little bit longer, but not too hard as he saw Al was enjoying his touches. he also moved his hand up to feel Al's heartbeat from his chest."I just hope I can help you more, but I don't know anything about the dragon. Do you still want any help? Please, tell before I'll get to has to shower."