Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 06-30-2022

Filon hadn’t shown up to classes for a week and Jamie was worried, this was unlike him. So he decided he would have to visit him after school and find out was happening with him especially as he wasn’t calling in sick.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 06-30-2022

Filon’s father opened the front door for him. He invited him in. “What do you teach at the university?” he asked as he placed a cup of tea in front of him, “My son is not well and he went for a walk.”

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 06-30-2022

Jamie shook hands after introducing himself to Filons father and sat down opposite him, “I teach English Literature”, he explained. They sat in silence for a while before he spoke up, “actually that’s why I’m here, Filon hasn’t been in for a week so I have to visit and check up on him to remind him to phone in sick as it could go against him on his school records”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-01-2022

“Oh... It’s not like him”, he said while drinking tea. “Lately he’s been running very thoughtful and distracted. He had a high fever, so I told him to stay home until it left”. he said, looking at him seriously: “If you want to talk to him, wait, he’ll be back soon. I have to go to the hospital because my shift is starting”, he replied, slowly getting up from the table.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-01-2022

Jamie nodded at the man, taking in his words, “alright then, I’ll stay to remind him that he has to phone the school and let them know”, he explained to filons dad. As he said goodbye to the man, he was left alone to wait for his student to return.

Filon investigated the case in detail. He couldn’t remember anything, not even if they were using a condom. Frightened, he ran to the pharmacy, told his father he was going for a short walk, and bought three pregnancy tests. He wanted to be safe. He didn’t want to live under stress, fear

The professor sat alone and bored, all he had to do was see Filon was alright then he could leave. After waiting for a while, without luck, he pulled his out of his pocket to check his emails and pass time.

When he came into the house, he quickly took off his shoes. His father’s car wasn’t there, so he thought he had already gone to work and is all alone. He took the pregnancy tests out of his sweatshirt pocket and started examining them.

Jamie sighed in relief when he saw Filon enter and was about to announce himself but when he pulled some pregnancy tests out of his pocket, he froze. “Uh- Filon?”, he stuttered riding from where he was seated.

Filon turned pale and looked in his direction. His hand began to shake. “Professor...” he said and stepped back. He felt his stomach twisting him with a nerve.

Jamie thought that Filon would run off if he didn’t do anything, so he slowly walked over to him and put his hand on Filons arm, “it’s alright”, he said calmly, “ I just needed to talk to you about school but I -uh- see we have some other things to talk about too”.

Filon closed his eyes and tried not to faint from the stress. “I don’t want to talk...” he whispered, “There’s nothing to talk about. Oan takes care of your business”, he added, placing the pregnancy tests on the table top in the hallway.

Jamie sighed, “Filon there clearly is, you can’t ignore the problem and expect it to go away”, he said, “go and take the test, I want to see the results”. He picked the box up and gave it back to Filon, fe then stepped back to give him more space.

The student took the tests from him and wiped the tears from his eyes and began to take the stairs up. Filon had no sense of humor. The professor’s presence made him uncomfortable. When the results of the tests were in progress, he washed his hands and went outside and tried to rest. Five fucking minutes to find out if he’s pregnant.

Jamie hovered around the bottom of the stairs whilst Filon was on the bathroom, “hey Filon, I’m sorry this is happening”, he called out and made his way up, “anyway, I came here today to remind you that if you are having days off of school then you must call in sick”.

Filon expelled the air and stroked over his neck: “No... I’ve been thinking about giving up philology lately. That’s not for me”, he said as he came out of the bathroom. “I didn’t pass your test anyway. I failed.”

“I teach English literature”, Jamie chuckled, “am I really that forgettable?” The professor sat down at the top of the stairs, “it’ll be sad to see you go, you’re my best student and you didn’t fail that test, you just passed it”.

Filon raised his lips slightly when he heard the amused tone of the professor’s voice. “Just... I passed, but hardly... I’m angry and angry about it”, he said depressingly, and then sat down next to a little on the stairs.

Jamie hummed, “but you did well, it was a difficult test, I’m proud of all my students”, he said, patting Filons knee.

“But I wanted to be the first! I wanted to get all the points”, he said biting his lips. “My average has dropped. I couldn’t have come to this test and written on another date”, he replied, a little embarrassed. Then his phone squeaked. The test results were ready