Mpreg Central
The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) (/showthread.php?tid=9393)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - DragonKnight - 07-21-2016

Ryne shivered in pleasure as he gently grabbed Kalos' hands, guiding them to his belly. "Not the breasts. You've tortured them enough today." He said, knowing he could get punished but knowing the feeling in his chest needs to come back.

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - Kittenafterdark - 07-21-2016

"How brazen of you. Naughty thing" He grunted when the other dared move his hand. "Especially because rubbing them was necessary to get the circulation going again. But fine. Don't whine to me later when they're really sore and you need to be milked. In fact, I'm sure you can wait to be milked until morning. Maybe even tomorrow evening. After all we should give them a break right?" He leaned down and kissed his head as his hands returned to massaging his belly, which was equally as good he decided.

Ryne sighed. "Okay. Just be careful master. They really hurt." He said as he brought Kalos' hands to his breasts.

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - Kittenafterdark - 07-21-2016

"No no. It's fine. I think I've massaged them enough. As long as you have feeling in them." He slowly slid them back down, caressing his sides and resting them possessively over his belly. "You're really a mouthy little thing aren't you. I sure hope our children are better behaved than you" he huffed though at the same time he nuzzled the top of his head rather affectionately.

"Judging from their kicking, they'll be a rowdy bunch." Ryne explained as the octoplets kicked in protest.

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - Kittenafterdark - 07-22-2016

He chuckled a little at that and he rested his hand on his belly feeling one kick. He rubbed that spot affectionately and nuzzled the top of his head. "They'll be perfect"

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - DragonKnight - 07-23-2016

Ryne returned the nuzzling, enjoying these moments with Kalos. His massive belly started to shake before growing. The decatuplets sized belly started growing inch by inch, stretching the young breeder as the babies grew bigger. Soon, Ryne's belly looked twice the size it was in the morning, his belly looked overdue with twenty babies as every inch of his belly was stretched to the limit. Ryne moaned in both pleasure and pain as he was stretched. Not only did his belly grow, his breasts and ass grew as well, being bigger than Kalos' head. To add insult, Ryne's belly growled in hunger as the octoplets needed food.

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - Kittenafterdark - 08-14-2016

Kalos blinked and sat back as his breeders body seemed to change. His eyes moved to his belly which had grown larger yet still and as it shook with his lively brood he reached out and rubbed it softly, feeling it vibrate beneath his palm. "My...what a rowdy bunch indeed...and hungry again already? Well my little breeder..looks like it's time to nourish our babies once more" He stood and reached an arm out for the other to take if he needed

(Sorry for the delay. Been hectic!)

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - DragonKnight - 08-14-2016

Ryne took Kalos' hand as he couldn't move much anymore. He held onto his belly as he felt each baby kick. "If my belly gets filled with anything else, I'm going to burst master." He exclaimed.

(No worries.)

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - Kittenafterdark - 08-15-2016

He squeezed his hand tight, feeling an overwhelming sense of pity and affection for his little breeder. It was different than his cold apathetic feelings he had prior. He made a little hnn noise and reached around to rub his belly soothingly. "Yes you have gotten rather full haven't you? I can feel my babies are big and strong in there. Pretty soon you're finally going to birth them. Then we can start this all over again."

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - DragonKnight - 08-15-2016

Ryne swallowed a lump in his throat when Kalos said he wanted to continue to breed. His belly growled in hunger again, reminding them of their children's needs. "I'm not sure if I can go through another pregnancy." He said worryingly.

This statement caused the anger to rise in him topping his prior feeling of complacency and concern.

"Do you dare deny me? You were given to me so that you may carry my young. That is your purpose. To bear my children until the end of your life." His eyes bore down on him and he ran his finger softly over his popped out belly button.

"Now..my children are complaining of hunger. I think we much satiate them after all"

Ryne shivered in fear. "I didn't mean that! I'm just worried I might get hurt. I can't deal with pain." He explained as the babies started to kick, wanting food now.

"Life is painful I'm afraid. So you'd best learn to deal with it now." He grumbled standing then and going to make him some food. He came back with a bowl of fresh fruit cut into bite size pieces. He took a strawberry first and pressed it to the others lips. "Eat. You need to keep your strength up."

Ryne gladly ate the food he was given. Finishing up, his belly still growled in hunger. The octoplets were hungry.

He continued to feed him fruit from the fruit bowl every so often reaching over to rub his belly as it growled. "Would you like something more substantial, my pet? Or is the fruit enough?"

Ryne swallowed some fruit before answering. "I think I need something more." He said as he rubbed his large belly.

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - Kittenafterdark - 08-16-2016

He nodded, greatful he was even thinking about eating rather than putting up the fuss he had before. He leaned forward pressing a small affectionate kiss to his head before he went off to the kitchen to cook him some real food. And when he returned sometime later he had on a tray a big tray of baked Ziti with meatballs and a delicious looking vanilla frosted cake for dessert. He handed him a plate with a fork and some of the pasta. "There you go. Eat up"

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - DragonKnight - 08-16-2016

Ryne began to dig into the food, eating everything on his plate. His stomach got fuller, making his belly tighter. He managed to finish everything before he laid back in his seat, his belly very full from such a meal.

RE: The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) - Kittenafterdark - 08-16-2016

He watched him finish his food before taking his plates and setting them off to the side. He curled up besides him then his hand settled on his massive belly and he rubbed soothing circles, pressing down every so often to test that tightness, purring as he felt it tight as a drum. "Good boy, you ate everything this time. Our babies should be most content."