Mpreg Central
C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) (/showthread.php?tid=17898)

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 08-07-2023

Chris smiled slightly.
"Feel invited..." he replied. Then they paid for the groceries and started walking toward their apartments. "I still have to go to the pharmacy..."

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 08-07-2023

“Okay I’ll come with you,” Cooper said, “I won’t leave you to carry your bags”.

Chris was a little embarrassed. He grabbed his wrist lightly.
"Can you wait before going in? Please..."

“I can wait outside if you want”, he offered, seeing how Chris was reacting.

Chris entered the pharmacy. He left after a few minutes.
"Thank you for waiting..."

“It’s okay”, Cooper said, shifting the bags to his other hand. “Let’s go back to the flats”.

Chris returned to the apartment in a pleasant manner. He parted from his neighbor and waved his hand goodbye. He liked Cooper more and more.

“I’ll see you at 5?”, Cooper confirmed before going back into his flat. That meant he had about an hour to get ready and prepare a dessert to bring.

Chris nodded his head. He smiled at him.
"Of course... See you around, Cooper," he whispered to him exasperatedly.

He decided to shower and shave before changing into some clean clothes and applying an aftershave - making sure he smelt amazing. He couldn’t decide what pudding to make. Fruit salad? An icecream sundae?

Chris had very little time. He immediately set about making a vegetable and chicken casserole. With rosy cheeks, he promised and cut the vegetables. He felt a kind of excitement

In the end Cooper decided on making a fruit salad. You can’t go wrong with that. He chopped up all the fresh fruit he had and mixed them in a clear bowl with apple juice. There were strawberries, bananas, apples, blueberries and some pineapple.

Chris put the casserole in the oven. Then he cleaned up the living room a bit and went to get dressed in something more appropriate. He also took a package of condoms out of his bag. He bought it at the drugstore today.

Cooper picked up his phone and the bowl of fruit before leaving his flat and knocking on Chris’ door. He could feel his heart thumping against his chest as he waited.

Chris opened the door for him. He was dressed in a large white shirt, which he treated like a dress.
"Hey..."

“Hi”, Cooper simply said, looking Chris up and down, “you look amazing”. He stepped inside and shut the door behind him, wiping his shoes on the mat.

Chris thanked him. He picked up the fruit salad from him. Blushing, he looked at his feet.
"Thank you... You look really good too."

“Thank you”, Cooper said, moving deeper into the flat. “The layout is the same as mine”, he commented,” but you have decorated it well”.

Chris put the salad down on the kitchen counter. "I made a casserole, but it's still in the oven..." he replied and followed him into the living room "Anything you'd like to do before dinner?" he asked shyly

“Yeah that’s fine”, Cooper said and sat himself down on the couch, “why don’t we watch a film?”