Mpreg Central
C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) (/showthread.php?tid=17898)

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 08-08-2023

Chris looked at him with a weak smile.
"My muscles are tense..." he sighed, and got a little emotional "I feel so lonely..."

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 08-08-2023

Cooper frowned, “you can always come over to mine if you want to escape your flat, it’s not too far especially as you have to rest now”, he offered. He continued with the massage, stopping when he saw a tear run down Chris’ face, “oh dear, it’s okay”, he said and pulled him into a side hug.

Chris snuggled into him tightly. He tried to calm down, because he knew that stress was bad for the baby.
"Will you stay with me today?"

“Of course I can”, he said, holding him against his body. “You should have told me you were feeling like this”, Cooper said, soothingly.

Chris put his arms around his neck. He began to purr quietly. Then he laughed lightly.
"Sorry... I haven't washed for a few days and I probably stink."

Cooper laughed, “don’t worry, I can’t smell anything”. He pulled back from the hug, “do you want me to run you a bath?”,

Chris nodded.
"Just not too hot.... It's not good for the baby," he said and stepped back, massaging his tummy

“You keep massaging your bump”, Cooper pointed out, placing a gentle hand on it, “is it okay?”

"Just such a reflex..." he whispered and scratched the back of his neck "I hope it's nothing strange."

Cooper shrugged, “I doubt it’s anything serious”, he said, leaving the bedroom and walking into the bathroom. He began to run the bath, adding some bubble bath.

Chris waited for Cooper to finish. He sat on a chair in the kitchen, massaging his tummy.
"I hope I didn't disturb you..."

“You didn’t, I was just watching Tv and I don’t have work tonight”, he explained, “your bath should be done soon.” Cooper stretched, he could feel his shirt rise up but he didn’t mind. “I’ll move the furniture around and then let myself out”.

Suddenly, however, Chris grabbed Cooper by the shirt from behind.
"Are you going to stay the night tonight?"

“Do you want me to?”, Cooper countered, only wanting to stay if he was welcomed. He wouldn’t mind staying over, it could be fun.

Chris shyly nodded his head. He bit his lip slightly.
"Is that a problem?"

“No, I don’t mind”, Cooper said, smiling. “Now, show me where these things you wait moving are and then get in the bath”.

"Everything is on the right side next to the cabinet" he replied and then returned quietly to the chair to wait there

“Alright, don’t forget about your bath”, Cooper called out as the lifted the first box. He moved it into the spare bedroom in which he assumed the baby would have.

Chris stroked his back, looking at his neighbor with a smile.
"Thank you so much again... It's really nice."

“It’s nothing”, Cooper said, grabbing another box. “Now go and relax”, he shooed him off.