Mpreg Central
C Who's your father? - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C Who's your father? (/showthread.php?tid=17686)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Who's your father? - justpush - 10-24-2021

"I'm tired... But you can take care of my penis. I let you," he said, feeling pleasant butterflies in his stomach as Dom kissed him there. It was a nice feeling.

RE: Who's your father? - moony - 10-24-2021

"hmmm I don't enjoy that as much as I do having anal sex" he said and kissed him "please? Another round? I'll even let you ride me if you prefer it that way"

Alex looked at him with a sigh. "All right, well... I can ride you... But only one round," he said and gently sat down next to him

For the first time Dom didn't got aroused by the acceptance of sex and he clouding understand it. He has raveled on him just moments ago, yet now... It felt weird. Perhaps it was because he noticed Alex was giving in to shut him up or something along those lines.

Seeing Dom's thoughtful expression, Alex touched his arm with his hand. "If you've changed your mind then we don't need to do a second round," he said, and then carefully sat on his lap

"I just realized you're really tired and you're giving in to sextgo perhaps not upset me" he said bluntly as the young man sat in his lap. He then wrapped his arms around him.

Alex stroked his cheek with the palm of his hand and then looked at him with a sincere smile. "You'll score more points with me if you massage my feet later"

"hmmm I don't want to massage feet... But I clisl bring you some hot water and salt if you feel the swollen. My mom uses that after walking in heels all day"

"Mmm... I've never tried it. So let's try it. We'll see if this idea works"

(should we skip)

Dom sighted as he reluctantly got out of bed but went to get a bucket, warm water and salt to see if that would aid Alex with his swollen feet.

(ok!)

After a hearty lunch at the hostel restaurant, Alex went to the game room where everyone could hang out. Then was to come the quiet of the night and sleep. Alex was sitting on the couch, reading a book. Dom convinced him to come. At one point, one of the teachers came and announced the terrible news. The snowfall was so heavy that they probably won't leave tomorrow. They can get snowed in.

It was a bummer for Dom to hear that they wouldn't be allowed to go out of the cabins tomorrow due to a big snow storm.

That night he retired with Alex to their own cabin "seems you're stuck with me for a while day" he said grinning

"Well... It could have been worse," he muttered with a mischievous grin, then reached for a towel. "Will the player allow the pregnant first to go into the bathroom to wash up?" he asked, standing at the threshold of the bathroom

"sure. I don't mind" Dom said as he settled in his bed and took out a pack of cigarettes to have a smoke.

As Alex was taking a bath he felt a stronger cramp, but it was short-lived so he thought it was a false alarm. As soon as he got his body, hair and face in order he left the bathroom. He came out in a bathrobe. "Bathroom's free. Took me a while" he said, and then he started coughing. Smoke continued to rise in the room. "Vent or go outside for a while," he said, looking accusingly at Dom

Dom sighted "I get it.. It bothers you. But could you not be so bossy?" he asked as he turned out his cigarette.
He didn't liked the idea of being locked in for a whole day. Sure he planned to enjoy the day making love to Alex, yet he felt a bit claustrophobic to know he couldn't get out even if he wanted.

"I'm not bossy... It's just unhealthy for the baby," he said, and then started to put all the clothes in the cupboards. As he did so, he sat down on the bed and began to lubricate his body with various specifics.

"you could have asked nicer and said please" he remarked as he looked over to see what he was doing. "what... Are you doing?" he asked curiously.

"I put cream on my body... I've been doing this every day since I found out I was pregnant," he said and then went back to his class because when he heard the question he stopped for a moment. "I can't reach my calves, can you help?"

RE: Who's your father? - moony - 11-06-2021

Dom nodded as he stood up, he took the bottle ld cream ams began to massage his claves and legs with the cream "I'm sorry about the smoke, I.... Don't like to be trapped, even if it's with my hopeful handsome boyfriend who's just in a towel" he said with a sigh.