Mpreg Central
C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C My Teacher and my Baby Daddy (/showthread.php?tid=18002)

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - Whoknows - 07-01-2022

“Your average hasn’t dropped by much, plus you still have another two years at this university to get it back up”, Jamie said, trying to comfort Filon. He jumped at the sound of the phone ringing, “you’d better check the results”.

RE: My Teacher and my Baby Daddy - justpush - 07-01-2022

Filon didn’t get home long from the bathroom. He had mixed feelings. He had tears in his eyes. He showed Jamie the tests. “One positive, one negative and the third didn’t work.”

Jamie stood up and walked over to look, he froze when he saw the positive one, “do you want to take another? If you have one that is”, he asked, pulling Filon into a hug, “if you are pregnant, I’ll support you nonetheless”.

Filon froze pale, and when Jamie hugged him, he blushed, “I... I’d like to see a doctor, but I don’t want to go to the hospital. My father should know better until I know something”, he said in a faint voice.

Jamie nodded along, thinking, “I can take you now, if you like?”, he told Filon, it was partially his fault that they were in this mess. He pulled away from Filon and sighed, “don’t cry.”

Filon nodded and scratched his neck shyly: “I’ll get my purse and we can go”, he said, wiping tears from his face. He wasn’t ready for a baby yet. He was so young.

He pulled his car keys out of his pocket and fiddled with them as he went back downstairs, he stood by the front door watching as Filon rushed around and then came over to him. “Can we go now?”, he asked, smiling at his own unfunny joke. The joke was that Filon was taking a while to find his purse and he asked if they could go now.

“Yes, I’m sorry for the long time”, he said quietly and they went into his car. The student looked at the professor and then his hands: “I don’t think you need to be so committed. I could go alone.”

“We had sex”, the teacher breathed out, ”and I need to accept responsibility for this.” Jamie glanced over at Filon before looking back on the road, “calm down, maybe it was a false positive”, he although he had always wanted kids, he wanted to be in a relationship before he had them.

“I don’t remember anything about that night...” he said softly, blushing, “I am irresponsible. Why did I have to go to that club?” he sighed, “Go up, take care of your family. I don’t want to compose anything for you.”

“I don’t either”, he chuckled, trying to make light of the situation. “I don’t have my own family yet, but I hope to meet someone special soon”, he said, blushing after admitting it.

Filon looked at him, then he fell silent. He felt a little unnecessary and like ballast in the professor’s life. “I wish you luck”, he replied quietly and then remained silent. When they showed up in front of the doctor’s office, he panicked a little. “Maybe it’s not a good idea today.”

Jamie opened his car door and pretended not to hear Filons comment, he wondered over to the passenger door, opened it and stuck his hand out for Filon to take, “come on, let’s go inside”.

Filon fell silent again. They went to the waiting room. There were a lot of couples. The student felt weird, especially since he didn’t have much to do with Jamie. At least that’s what he thought. “I’m afraid...” whispered softly

Jamie smiled softly at him, “I’m sure everything will be alright”, he said and patted Filon on the back. “Let’s get you an appointment”, he said as he walked to the front desk.

Filon handed him his papers: “Can you get me an appointment alone? I have to go to the bathroom”, he said, holding the bag in his hands.

“Sure, I’ll be sitting over there tho”, Jamie’s said and pointed at some empty seats. He walked over to the desk and explained that his friend thought he was pregnant and that he wanted to double check, when he was given a time slot for said appointment, he went and sat down.

Filon left when he came out of the toilet to wash his hands. In the mirror he looked at his face, which was tired and pale. He took a deep breath and when he turned on the faucet, he felt dizzy and suddenly fainted while he was doing a mess on the ground.

Jamie watched as some nurses rushed into the mens bathroom but as they rushed out he saw it was Filon, “hey!”, he called out and stood up, “whats happened to my friend?”

“He fainted, and I think he hit his head on the countertop”, said the nurse as they laid him unconscious on the stretcher. “Can you come with me? We need information about your friend”, she said.