Mpreg Central
C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C B-side Stories (with Whoknows) (/showthread.php?tid=17898)

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 08-10-2023

Chris reached for his cell phone. When he saw a message from his partner he decided to call him.
"Cooper..." he began in a breaking voice, "I don't want to be alone."

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 08-10-2023

Cooper frowned at Chris’ tone, “okay baby, either come to mine or I can come to you”, he offered, sitting up.

Chris wiped a few tears from his face. He immediately got out of bed wrapping himself in a blanket.
"I'll go to you..." he said and started walking to the exit.

“Okay”, Cooper said and got up to open his door. He immediately opened his arms when he saw Chris and pulled him into a hug.

Chris snuggled into Cooper's torso and began to purr quietly. He felt safe and calmer next to him.
"I can't sleep without you."

Cooper stroked through Chris’ hair, “let’s go to bed then”, he murmured, leading him inside.

Chris held on to his beloved man with confidence. In bed, he laid his head on his torso, listening to his heartbeat.
"Don't ever leave me alone at night..."

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - Whoknows - 08-11-2023

“We’ll have to arrange something”, Cooper said playing with Chris’ hair.

RE: B-side Stories (with Whoknows) - justpush - 08-11-2023

Chris looked at Cooper, then kissed his lips lightly.
"I love you..."

“I love you too”, Cooper said, blushing. He put his hand on Chris’ stomach, “and I love them too”.

Chris stroked his lover's cheek and snuggled even tighter into his beloved's torso.
"Thank you for loving the baby"

He smiled, then yawned, “let’s sleep now, yeah?”, Cooper asked.

Chris nodded and now tried to sleep in the presence of his lover. He grasped his hand lightly.

Cooper slowly drifted off, feeling the warmth of Chris’ body beside him.

Chris and Cooper took turns living in each other's apartments. The couple really complemented each other. They were madly in love with each other.

Soon enough Chris’ due date came and he had grown massively, it was hard for him to walk due to the heavy bump. His legs would wobble and shake so Cooper would often have to support him.

Chris had been in a bad mood since early morning. He complained of pain in his back and feet.
"Cooper? Will you massage my back?"

Cooper came into the bedroom and knelt on the bed, he lifted Chris’ shirt up and began to massage it. “Is that okay?”, he asked.

Chris quietly groaned.
"Mhm... I'm sorry to be so servile to you, but I didn't think it would be so bad with me."

Cooper hushed him, “I’ll do anything to make you comfy”, he said, moving the massage further down Chris’ back, “is there anything else?”