Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-05-2016

Jimmy didn't know what he liked more the ice cream and chocolate he was stuffing his face with or Jared licking his belly. "Your a Miracle worker babe." Jimmy said in between bites

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-05-2016

"And you a miracle maker yourself, nurturing 3 kids in you." He played the bellybutton with his fingers while continuing on with licking other parts.

Jimmy pulled Jared up towards his head and began kissing him. "Cuddle with me." Jimmy said

Jared wrapped his arms around the big belly from his back, his arms no longer able to circle the belly. He kissed jimmy at his cheek.

"How is the babies room coming?" Jimmy asked knowing Jared has spent the last two weeks fixing up the spare room into a baby room for the kids.

"Almost done. Well you are carrying multiples, there's always the chance of them coming faster than we thought. Better be prepared earlier." He caressed the belly and continued. "Do you want to go take a look? I am afraid you may have to sacrifice your food for a while.... better not ruin the paints and all with them."

Jimmy already opened a ice ream sandwhich so he shuffled nearly the whole thing in his mouth at once and said "s..u..r..e" bits of ice cream spitting from his mouth as he tried to get back up to go look.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-06-2016

Jared sighed and said "you could have just swallowed it first. The nursery isnt going anywhere." With a hand at Jimmy's back, he heaved him up to standing.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-06-2016

Jimmy waddeled into the nursery there were 3 wooden cribs and most of the walls were painted already. In the cornerwas a rocking chair for him, Jimmy assumed for nursing after the babies are born, and a blue fluffy rug in the middle of the room. Jimmy went over to the rocking chair to test it out but when he went to try and sit in it he nearly got stuck trying to sit.

Jared suppressed his smile and went over to assess the damage. Jimmy managed to get his pelvis through the handrails but thats where he got stuck. "I think you couldn't really fit in until after the birth."

"I guess they don't make these rocking chairs in a size blimp." Jimmy chuckled. As Jimmy went past the first crib Jared left a scrap book of pictures from there relationship. There on page one was a picture of them dancing at a bar on there first night meeting each other. I believe it was one of Jareds friends that took the picture. How drunk they were that night it could have been the main reason Jimmy got knocked up in the first place. Jimmy began to rub his enormous belly while looking at the photo. " look how thin I use to be." Jimmy said to jared while showing him the photo. "I remember how I use to do 50 sit ups every morning before work. Now I can't even get up."

"That's just temporary. We won't be the same forever anyway." Jared said. "Besides, we got loads of pictures to.fill in this scratchbook. I am sure you won't stay like this forever." He laughed.

"I don't know Carl from work said that his husband took nearly 2 years after the birth of there kid to drop all of his baby weight." Jimmy said wondering how much weight he would keep on after these little ones are birthed.

"Well even if you dont ever lose that weight, I still find you cute a little chubby. Alright it's quite chubby but still, thats nice." He patted on his belly and grabbed his ass. How wide it had become was amazing.

"I'm glad you like bacon because with me you get the whole pig." Jimmy laughed as he turned around to kiss Jared.

"I think i can devour the whole pig alright." Smirking he returned the kiss. "So, ready for more food again?"

"You know us so well babe." Jimmy said with a smile. "What do you have cooking for us?" Jimmy asked while sticking out his huge belly

"Hmm cheese macaroni emough for 4 adults? I also got steak simmering." Rubbing on the belly as he guided Jimmy out, he described the dinner.

"That sounds heavenly babe." Jimmy said as Jared rubbed Jimmys belly all the way to the kitchen table. As Jimmy sat he could already smell the food it was overtaking his senses. "For desert could we have cherry pie with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, hot fudge, sprinkles, and a couple pickles on top....oh and a strawberry shake ....Maybe a side jello and pudding. I think i have some cookies too I might put some cheese whiz on them oh that sounds good." Jimmy was saying as he drooled slightly thinking about it.

"I would get those going. I suspect your waistline would go another inch up after this meal." Jared smriked as he started working on the order list.