Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-06-2016

As Jared made the food he set it out on the table. The whole table was covered in food mostly all for Jimmy and his appetite. All Jared had was a small piece of steak and a salad. Jimmy made it through his 3rd plate of steak and macaroni and half a dozen cheese whiz cookies, and an entire half gallon of ice cream for his strawberry shakes
Before he let out a loud burp he set back a moment rubbing his belly unbuttoning his pants and letting his belly hang out all the way resting against the table. "That was amazing babe it taste fantastic." Jimmy said

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-06-2016

"Glad you like it. Oh the cherry pie is still in the oven, do you want it now? Still got any capacity for that?" Jared couldn't quite keep my eyes from Jimmy's belly.

Jimmy was about full but he did love pie. "Yes can you feed it to me on the couch I think I should lay back for a bit after that meal." Jimmy said

"Sure. Now let's get up big boy." Grabbing Jimmy's outstretched hands, Jared heaved him up with a little more strength than normal. Jimmy ended up crashing into him with his belly.

"I'm sorry babe." Jimmy said getting his balance "I bet I gained a few pounds from that meal but it was worth it." Jimmy sat down on the couch he began rubbing around his popped belly button awaiting his pie.

Taking the cherry pie out, still smoking hot, with all the accompaniments requested, jared started his feeding. "Open up." with a full spoonful of food he put in Jimmy's mouth, smiling seeing him munch down.

Jimmy was enjoying every bite. "You are the best cook honey." Jimmy said in between bites. As Jared fed him all the pie Jimmy finally was full...for now. A few weeks have passed and Jared had finally finished the nursery. As well as purchase baby monitors for the rooms. Jimmy was now in his 9th month of pregnancy and it was showing. Jimmy barely got out of bed this morning even with Jareds help. Jimmy used the bathroom and stepped on the scale. "Just as I thought babe, I'm another 5 pounds heavier....what's That up to 81 pounds I gained since this pregnancy started?" Jimmy asked.

"Well the doctor said it's quite normal. There are 3 babies in there afterall." Jared lookes at Jimmy, the belly was like a mountain towering over his body. He could hardly sleep for more than 3 hours now, either needing to change position or go to the loo. The cupboard in the bedroom became food storage and eventually they bought a small fridge in the room to avoid the fuss.

"Can you please help me to the couch babe." Jimmy said " I need to get my shoes on."

Getting Jimmy to sit down with his upper body leaning all the way back to accommodate the belly, Jared bent down to help him to the shoes. He could hardly fit into anything with the swollen ankles, and he had been unable to reach his feet for more than a month now.

"Thanks babe, can you make sure the twine on my pants is still on there I can't see." Jimmy said. They had to get twine to hold Jimmys pants up since they couldn't find any pants big enough at any of the local stores they were still waiting for the special ones they ordered online.

"Babe can you lift your belly up a bit? I can't quite really see with it hanging so low now."

Jimmy craddeled his belly and pulled up do Jared could take a look. "Man this belly is heavy." Jimmy said getu my wore out just trying to lift it

With a palm helping to support the belly, Jared ducked his head and siad "and...... yes it is still on." He stood back up to heave Jimmy up. He was quite wobbly whenever he changed position, the constant change in centre of gravity making it hard to adjust.

"Good." Jimmy said "you ready to go?" Jimmy asked Jared. They were going to meet Jimmys brother who was in town today at Jimmys favorite resteraunt down the street. Jimmys brother Fred was 6months pregnant and he wanted to see his little brother knowing he was due any day now.

(I can play Fred as well)

Helping Jimmy in and out if the car was great effort. They therefore arrived quite early for some spare time. They went to the restaurnat and claimed their reservation, leading to another great fuss getting into the seat.  They had to ask the waiter to remove the table a bit first before having enough space for Jimmy to fit in.

After sitting down Jimmy had to take a breather for a minute it was no easy task for him to sit and get up any more. After Jared ordered some drinks for them Jimmy looked to his right and saw Fred coming in the front door jimmy waved to get freds attention. "Wow he has gotten real big." Jimmy said to jared as they watch Fred slowly make his way to the table.

Looking at the guy coming in, he could see the resemblance with Jimmy. The size of his belly, though not as gigantic as Jimmy's, was still quite enormous. Jared quietly asked Jimmy "i thought you said he was 6 months along?"

"That's what he told me." Jimmy said as Fred reached the table. Jared helped Jimmy up. "Its good to see you little brother." Fred said to Jimmy "you too." Jimmy replied they went to hug each other only to be stopped by each other's bumps. Jimmy laughed and just patted Fred's shoulder. "Fred I would like you to meet Jared the father of my little ones." Jimmy said as he rubbed his belly. Fred reached out to shake Jareds hand.

"Nice to meet you Fred. You and Jimmy are clearly brothers, i can see the resemblance." He shook his hand and smiled. "Hmm I can see you are also... quite far along. These cousins surely would be close in age."