Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-07-2016

"If it's no trouble." Fred said looking at jimmy. "No it will be perfect maybe we can see if Jared will go to the store and pick up some snacks and we can have a twinky eating contest the three of us. Just like when we were kids." Jimmy started laughing.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-07-2016

"Well I am the destined loser here. I would rather be the judge in the game instead of as a participant." Jared shook his head, laughing at the brothers who were so ready to start competing. Sibling rivalry never gets old.

"As I recall I'm still the reigning champ." Fred smirked. "If your referring to that Time in billy's basement in 8th grade that don't count. You threw up after the 10th twinky and I held mine down. " Fred argued back. " No I remember throwing up way later after I already won. Just ask big Tim he was there he remember." Fred said. "Big Tim always had your back of course he will agree with you." Jimmy replied. "Ok we will settle this tonight you and me a twinky competition." Fred challenged.

"Ok stop your banters. I would go get the twinkies, most porbably clearing the stock of the nearby convenience store --- again in this month. Try not to burn down the house will ya?" Jared shook his head and went on to his car.

"See what you did." Fred said to jimmy. " no he is fine sometimes my hunger gets annoying to him." Jimmy said " he usually calms down." Jimmy chuckled

Jared returned and heard some painful moaning even from outside the door. He guessed it was probably one of the times when the babies decided they needed to fight within the womb. They just didnt realise how much pain that could cause.

Fred was holding his belly when Jared walked in. "The babies are kicking like crazy in there." Jimmy was saying as he felt Fred's belly. "Owww...why does it hurt so much?"

Jared was a bit surprised the moans were from Fred. He had assumed it must be from Jimmy, as similar episodes happened several times a week. He got the twinkies down (2 full boxes of them - he did clear the stock) he hurried to Fred's front. He knelt down and asked "well when Jimmy had these, I usually do somw belly rubs for him." He didnt continue but silently asked if Fred was comfortable with Jared doing that. Jimmy was way too big to do that for his brother now.

"You should let him."  Jimmy said  "Jared is a Miracle worker.  Obviously."  Jimmy chuckled indicating the triplets.  "  sure that would be fantastic."  Fred said.

"Erm if you would, maybe it would be better if you could lay back down more? I would go take the lotion real quick." He added smiling "i am sure Jimmy could instruct you, he is very familiar with thr drill."

"Your in for a treat Fred." Jimmy was saying as he helped Fred lay back more on the sofa. Lifting his shirt revealing his slightly hairy growing abdomen. "I just never felt them kick before it hurt." Fred was saying. "I know but Jared has a way of making the pain go away. Plus the cream helps with the stretch marks. " Jimmy said pointing to some that were showing on the lower part of Fred's belly.

Jared returned back and found the 2 pregnant men having brotherly talks. He smiled and sat down beside Fred. "You could continue on with whatever topics you were talking. I am just the masseur here, do not mind me, my ears are closed." He then proceeded to squeeze the lotion out and spread across the belly, which was occassionally quivering from the movement of babies inside. 

"Pretty good ain't he?" Jimmy asked Fred. "Oh man you weren't kidding.....ohhh." Fred moaned "that feels amazing now I know why Jimmy loves you so much." Fred said

"You are too late to claim me now." Jared kissed Jimmy leaning over Fred. "Otherwise I may consider you too, Fred." He smirked at Fred, feeling the babies calm down a lot more under his palms too. "You hadn't even tried my feet rub and you're already falling for me."

"You do feet too?" Fred asked. "Well Jimmy you definatley win on choosing partners hands down. Jared you are an angel." Fred said. "I know I'm a winner what can I say." Jimmy replied with a smile watching Jared rub the bottom of Fred's belly.

"Ok so glad to be winning... though winning like this is kind of strange....." Jared felt something as he at the underbelly. "Oh a little hand is pushing out!" They all 3 watched as a clear shape of a hand appeared.

Fred had a big smile at the sight of his little one pressing on his belly. Jimmy was smiling too as well as opening up a twinky and started to eat. "Speaking of bellies." Jimmy lifted up his shirt. " look what happened to me recently." Jimmy pointing to his popped out belly button. "Oh man you must be at bursting point." Fred joked. " better call the bomb squad Jared there may be an explosion." Fred started to chuckle.

"Hey I am so much more than a bomb squad! You have missed out so many of my titles. I am also the personal chef, waiter, convenience store, delivery guy, masseur, walking stick, and... at least a dozen more." Jared looked at the brothers smiling. He could feel their brotherly love alright.

"How about this Iu borrow him on the weekend's. You can have him during the weekdays." Fred said with a smile as Jared finished rubbing his belly. "No sir he is all mine." Jimmy said with a mouth full of twinky. "Now you remember what mom always said about sharing." Fred laughed. "Yeah you also remember what she said about stealing." Jimmy joked back.

"Hmm I have never heard you say anything about your mum. She must be proud to have such outstanding boys." Standing up jared went to type his hands clean then sat next to Jimmy. He wondered if Jimmy would also want a rub, he usually have that request around this time after he had moved around with that mountain of belly for half a day.