Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-08-2016

"Its ok little brother you can't win them all." Fred said "now then where is this amazing chocolate covered cookie dough ice cream I hear Jimmy keep talking about?" Fred asked

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-08-2016

"Alright waiter Jared at your service. You want any Jimmy babe?"

"Two bowls please....with a strawberry shake." Jimmy said. "Oh that sounds good. I will take one too. Do you have any pudding? For some reason I have been craving that." Fred was saying. "Oh yeah I will have some pudding too babe with whipped cream on it." Jimmy said while rubbing his belly " Oh nice little brother.....I would like whipped cream as well thank you." Fred said licking his lips.

"Ok. Two identical orders. That's easy." Jared said as he turned to prepare. He had expected a different set of cravings to be honest and having thme needing rhe same food was a slight relief.

"I have to tell you it's nice not having to get up and get my food every couple of hours." Fred said "Yeah it is nice my honey Is the greatest!" Jimmy said smiling at Jared as he made the food

They continued on with their chitchat and eventually they wanted to start that competition in twinkies. Jared said with his hands held "i am not going to witness this battle, i would go make up the bed for you, Fred. I would return for the annoucement of results though."

After Jared went int the rooms to make up the beds alot of wrappers could be heard being opened and thrown on the floor. After about 10 minutes Jared came back into the living room. "Yes! Jimmy said his hands raised in the air. " the reigning champ." Fred shook his head " no that 48th one didn't count you only ate half of it."

Jared saw the floor of wrappers and the two preggers bumping their bellies together, he smilingly shook his head. "So? Who's the winner? What about the 48th one?"

Jimmy let out a loud burp. "I am the winner babe I hate 48 and Fred only ate 47." Fred shook his head " it was a tie because Jimmy only ate half of the last one so bit don't count." Fred said

"Hmm I will have to agree with Jimmy being the champion. Even if that's only half eaten he still won by half a piece." Jared leant down to kiss Jimmy. "Congratz babe for defending your title."

"Thanks babe." Jimmy said leaning back on the couch. " now I'm too full." Jimmy began rubbing his belly. "Yeah me too." Fred said unbuttoning his pants letting out a sigh of relief.

"I can only say......You two are really brothers." Jared smiled. "Do you think you want to take a nap? I would start preparing dinner?"

Fred was already half dozed off leaning back on the couch. "I think I will take a nap too honey." Jimmy said also leaning back unbuttoning his stretchy jeans and lifting his tight shirt halfway up exposing most of his belly and putting his two hands underneath his belly to cradle his little ones.

"Ok no problem honey. You would be awakened by the great smell of dinner." Jared closed the blinds and turned down a bit the air con before going to the kitched. He patted Jimny's belly lovingly just before he left.

Fred woke up first to the smell of food. With great struggle he got up off the couch and saw Jimmy still sleeping. He waddeled into the kitchen to see Jared almost done with the food. Fred went over and patter Jared on the back accidently bumping him with his belly. "Sorry.....the food sure does smell nice." Fred said sniffing the air.

Jared thought it was Jimmy originially and almost groped on the cock beneath the belly as they always did. He blushed a little and stuttered a bit as he realised this was Fred, thankful he didnt do anything outeageous. "Ah...erm...Well Jimmy always enjoyed my cooking. I hope you get similar taste as your brother." He smiled politely at Fred.

"Just pour a ton of Tatar sauce on whatever it is and I will eat it up." Fred said with a smile

"Your brother usually go for chocolate sauce." Jared smiled and said. "You could see our inventory of chocolate sauce here. I would remember to stock up on the tartar in the next grocery trip." He opened a cupboard that was filled with chocolate sauce and showed Fred.

"He always did like chocolate." Fred chuckled "he is lucky to have....you." Fred said as he grabbed his belly. "Ohhh....my babies are kicking." He said while grabbing Jareds hand and putting it on his belly. "They may be hungry." Fred said.

Jared noticed the fleeting sadness in his eyes and felt sorry for the man who had such a scumbag of a partner. His was glad that the babies kicked to distract Fred. "Oh they surely kick hard. Both boys right?"