Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-08-2016

"Yes." Fred said " you know it's funny when Jimmy and I were kids our mom always wanted us to find the perfect woman, settle down, and have lots of kids." Fred chuckled under his breath. " now that she found out both her sons are pregnant she don't talk to either one of us." Fred smiled weakly at jared.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-08-2016

Jared couldn't help this time and gave Fred a hug. To think he was abandoned not only by his almost-husband, but also his own mother must be so devastating. "Poor you. You must be so stressed. It's alright now, we are here. From now on you have your back covered, we would be your supporters. You dont have to worry anymore." 

"Thanks." Fred said liking the feeling of Jared against his baby bump. "Dont bring up our mom around Jimmy please. He took her abandonment alot harder than I did." Jimmy came waddeling into the kitchen his belly hanging out. "Donttell Jimmy what?" Jimmy yawned as he walked in

"Talking about how he would kickstart on dinner before you. Hey babe, slept well?" Jared went to help support Jimmy who had been so clumsy. He exchanged a subtle nod of agreement with Fred on the mum issue.

"Yeah I had a strange dream. I was running in a marathon and half way through the race I started blowing up like a balloon. Then as I got so big I eventually popped." Jimmy said sitting down at the table. "Not too far from the truth." Fred winked at jared and smiled.

"Gotta agree with Fred on this. So you both ready for dinner?" Out of habit Jared helped Fred to sit down. "We got mashed potatoes with lamb chops. On top we have the side of spaghetti bolognaise. If you two are feeling up for the challenge I got 2 full size pizzas ready to be baked. Sorry tonight's dinner feel like so incoherent, I thought more would be better for you brothers."

"Any chocolate to put on the pizza babe?" Jimmy asked. "Yeah any Tatar sauce for my pizza?" Fred asked

He showed them the respective sauces, one in each hand.

"So... yes to the pizza i presume?"

"Yes!" They both said at the same time. " Hey babe could you rub my belly as I eat. The babies have been shifting alot."" Jimmy asked. " oh...you beat me to it. I was about to ask Jared the same thing." Fred said as he put his hand on his belly trying to calm the babies.

"Hmm well i guess I could sit in the middle so both of you could get the rub ... provided you wouldn't mind getting the effect of only one hand. And also you two would need to feed me in the midst of your feasts. Just a tiny bit of what you're eating would suffice, sirs. Pity this little begger would ya?" Jared smiled and joked.

"Well....ok Jimmy your younger so you give him more of your food." Fred said "wait....wait... that's now how this works he is my angel and I should get to keep more of my food." Jimmy retorted

Jared listened to them arguing and couldnt help but smile. He then interrupted their banter and said "well since we are doing 2 belly rubs at the same time, would it be easier if we move dinner to the couch? Sitting in separate chairs seemed so awkward for what we are gonna do...."

Jimmy and Fred stared at each other for a minute. "Fine let's go can you help me up your kids are heavy." Jimmy said outstretching his hand. "Me too these babies done made me too fat to get up." Fred said smiling.

"Ok Jimmy you're first. Fred I would be there in a minute." As per usual jared put a hand under the belly to help lift the weight while Jimmy got his hand around his shoulder. As he settled Jimmy and returned for Fred, he was suddenly a little embarrassed and was not quite sure where to put his hands. The underbelly, afterall, was quite a sensitive area.

"Under the belly is fine." Whispered Fred giving Jared a wink. Seeing Jared trying to figure out how to help him up. "The little ones are your family too." He smiled at jared.

It wasnt the babies that Jared felt awkward touching, it was Fred... but he decided to ignore it first. He put a palm to support the belly, feeling much lighter than Jimmy's, and heaved Fred up. As his arm was around his shoulder, his packs nudged at Jared's chest.

"Thanks Jared ." Fred said getting a quick touch of his butt before waddeling over to the couch to sit down. "What are you two doing? I'm hungry over here!" Jimmy said waiting for his food.

"Alright I will be serving your meals in a minute. On behalf of the restaurant I do apologize for the delay." Jared covered it up and proceeded to bring the plates out. He eventually settled himself between the brothers.

As jimmy and Fred stuffed there faces Jared was rubbing both of there bellies. Jimmy grabbed one of his piece of pizza with chocolate sauce and proceeded to give Jared a bite .

"Hmm babe thanks for remembering me. But maybe the next bite could be chocolate sauce free." Jared said between munches, making a face at the strange taste.