Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-08-2016

"Here you go." Fred said giving Jared a bite of his pizza dipped in tartar sauce.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-08-2016

"And.... the same goes for you Fred. Would appreciate it if you would give me pizza without the source." Swallowing uneasily, Jared managed that out. "Or maybe I would just stick to the mashed potatoes, spaghetti and lamb. Thank you."

"Suit yourself." Jimmy said as they continued there meal. After they finished eating one of the top buttons on Fred shirt busted off. "Dang ...I liked this shirt too." Fred said picking up the button off the couch. "Hey Jared you mind showing me to one of Jimmys bigger shirts. If that's ok jimmy?" Jimmy was leaning back as jaredbfinish ed rubbing his massive belly . "Yeah sure what's mine is yours." Jimmy said with his eyes closed enjoying the belly rub.

"Ya sure. Follow me. Jimmy babe sorry your rub would be interrupted. I would resume when we got the shirt done." Jared stood up and helped Fred up. This time Jared placed his hand on the underbelly naturally. It may be his imagination but as Fred's breast squeezed into his chest, he felt like a bit of wetness soaked through. 

As they go into the room Jared started looking for a shirt for Fred to wear. After finding one that wasn't too big he had Fred take his shirt off. When he did he realized Fred was lactating again. "Sorry about this it's embarassing." Fred said

Jared was quite fascinated with this. He almost asked if he could taste but collected himself at the last minute. He forced himself to look away from the enlarged and darkened areola. "Would you want to wipe that away? Here are some tissues...." the box was handed.over.to.Fred then.

"Thank you." Fred asked as he stared at jared he was so appreciative of how nice he has been he quickly leaned in and kissed Jared on the mouth. Realizing what he did he quickly stepped back. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to.....I don't know what came over me." Fred tried to explain.

"It's ... it's alright. Must be your hormones messing around. I...ah... I would let you get changed. Give you some privacy." Jared returned to the living room with a blush. Seeing Jimmy was still lying with his eyes closed on the couch, he let our a sigh of relief.

Jimmy opened his eyes seeing Jared staring at his red faced. "Hey babe what's wrong? Did you find a shirt for Fred?" Jimmy asked

"Err ya. He was... he was changing now. Need to clean up a bit, you know, milk stains first." Jared stuttered changing the topic.quickly. "so... belly rub resume?"

"No I'm good the best have settled down." Jimmy said. "You sure everything's ok I only see you blush when your really embarrassed." Jimmy asked getting a bit suspicious.

"Err... maybe a little. You know, seeing your brother in law squirt milk." Jared said. "Ok so the babies have settled down finally? Thats earlier than their usual time."

"Your getting better at it." Jimmy said "what can I say."

"Thanks for the compliment love. So ... do you want to go to bed early tonight? I can see you barely keeping your eyes opened." Jared said. He was also wondering whats taking Fred so long.

Fred walked out of the room and came up behind jared. "Again sorry a out the.......oh Jimmy hey i..I thought you were resting." Fred said. "Yeah I was I was actually getting ready for bed." Jimmy said " is everything ok between you two your both acting weird." Jimmy asked Fred just looked at Jared not sure what to say.

"Nothings wrong. We are fine. So, time for bed?" I moved near Jimmy and got ready to lift him. As I walked him to our bedroom, I gave Fred a reassuring smile. After I settled Jimmy I told him I would quickly go check on Fred to see if he needed anything before we retire.

As Jared walked back into the spare room Fred stood there waiting. " listen sorry again for kissing you it sort of happened." Fred said hoping everything was fine between them.

"No its fine, its perfectly fine. I just come to check on you if you needed anything. We would soon retire. Feel free to use anything jn the house if you feel like it." Jared smiled naturally at Fred, already overcame that awkwardness.

"Thank you." Fred said "listen i...I appreciate everything you have done for me and jimmy. I don't really have anyone expect ...well you two now ...and ..." Fred trailed off staring at jared. Fred couldn't hold it no more he went in for another kiss this time lasting longer. Neither Jared or him wanted to stop. Fred could feel his baby bump against Jareds abs. After they kissed for a while Jared backed away.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-09-2016

"I...I...we shouldnt have done this. You probably thought you have feelings for me out of gratitude. You couldnt quite fall in love with me after half a day! I...i... you ... i will let you catch some sleep now." Jared then fleeted the room and closed the door..

He leant on the door panting, the kiss just now replied again and again. He felt his member slowly.fill out on the memory. Jared shook his head to remove the memomry and got his member down again. Clapping his own face to make his head clear again, he slowly walkrd back to his own room.