Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-10-2016

"45 minutes? Ok. Let's time it first. Now breath yhrough this spurt and i would get you more questions after it."

(Make this false alarm first?)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-10-2016

(Yes)
Jimmy breathed through it as Jared helped him. After an hour the pain began to settle. "That was scary." Jimmy said "I didn't know what was happening."

"Those are probably Braxton-hicks. They can be like real contractions only that it is not regular and do not decrease in time intervals between." Jared wiped the sweat away from Jimmy's forehead. He looked pale after the ordeal.

Jimmy leaned up and kissed Jared "I'm so sorry for getting mad at you." Jimmy said feeling glad Jared was here with him. "Are you ok?" Fred asked as he peeked in the room.

Jared couldnt quite suppress the glare when he turned his head to address Fred, but seeing him sporting that huge belly, obviously straining with how his hand was supporting his lower back, he sighed and said to Fred, "I think jimmy's fine fornow. Just a false alarm. Would you like to come in and sit with him?"

"Yes, thanks." Fred said he sat next to Jimmy on the bed. "How are you doing?" Jimmy glanced at Fred. "Fine I'm just tired after that." Fred laid next to Jimmy rubbing his own belly. "Is that what I have to look forward to?" Fred asked with a smile. Jimmy started to rub his belly as well. "Lets hope not as painful." Jimmy smiled back. "Listen about what happened between you two I forgive you both for what happened." Jimmy said looking at both of them. "I don't want things to be awkward between all of us."

Jared sighed and compromised. This may be the best result. He didnt want to argue with Fred to cause Jimmy further anxiety, especially now that he was so close to his due date. He slowly nodded and put a kiss on Jimmy's hand, still unable to look at Fred.

"Actually Jared do you mind if I talk to my brother alone for a minute?" Fred asked as Jimmy and him lay on the bed rubbing there bellies.

"Ok. I will leave you two here. Call for me if either of you needed help getting up." Jared guessed and hoped Fred was going to confess the truth to Jimmy.

After about an hour Jimmy called Jared into the room. "Could you help us up babe?" Jimmy asked

Jared helped Jimmy up, paying more attention than before with how much pain he had been. He then turned to Fred.

Jimmy waddeled over to Jared and hugged him as tight as he could. His bump pressing up against him. " Fred told me everything I'm sorry for blaming you." Jimmy said kissing jared.

"It's ok babe. I wouldnt be mad at you now. Gosh you gave me the scare of my life. You cant imagine how guilty i felt when Fred told me you were in pain and I hadnt been there to help you through it." Jared kissed Jimmy and held him back, as close as he can without squishy the massive orb in between.

"Is that cookie dough ice cream I see on the counter?" Jimmy asked looking at the kitchen behind them.

"Yes it is. With chocolate sauce. And pickles." Jared smiled. "I just cant help myself with buying these when I was out. It has become a sort of compulsion I guess."

"Your the best ever! You will make a wonderful father." Jimmy said waddeling to the ice cream. Fred a me up to Jared as Jimmy got his ice cream. "Umm ...sorry about the whole incident with jimmy." Fred said

"It's alright. We should forget about it." Jared smiled sincerely at Fred, helping him up as usual, giving him a genuine smile. He massaged his back a bit remembering how long he had been on feet.

"Lets eat I'm starving." Fred said as he picked up the other half gallon of ice cream and began shovelling the ice cream in his mouth. Jared walked over and started making snacks for the two brothers for later. "T..ha..nk..s ...ba..be." Jimmy said with a mouth full of ice cream kissing Jared.

"Hmm yhere goes a mouthful of chocolate dough. You brothers enjoy it, i will pass that." Jared said with walking to the kitchen.

" oh..... I got brain freeze....Oww....Owww....Owww" Jimmy said while holding his head