Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-11-2016

Jared heaved Jimmy up by pulling his arms. He supported the belly as instructed. "It wont be that long until them come out too."

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-11-2016

"Until then I need to stuff my face. Can we stop by the fast food drive through?" Jimmy asked "I am in the mood for 3 number 2' s and at least 2 chocolate shakes with extra chocolate and sprinkles. That should do it I think I don't want to eat too much before dinner tonight." Jimmy smiled at jared

"How about we buy takwaways for you to eat on our way? Maybe we should calk Fred to ask if he wanted any too. I am guessing you two might share some cravings and apetite here." Jared let Jimmy get in the csr himself when he took his cellphone out. He just couldnt be too close with Jimmy now. He kept on replaying Jimmy's blush just now in his mind whenever he got close to him.

"Is something wrong babe?" Jimmy asked as he noticed he didn't help him in the truck. "You seem distant."

"I think... i needed some time to regroup. I dont know....Never mind. The problem is on me." Jared's senses were telling him one thing and his sensibility was telling him another. He felt like he was a whining bastard now. "Ok here let me help you." Jared eventually went to Jimmy's side to help him.

"Is this about Eric?" Jimmy asked " I saw the way you were scowling at us at the end of class." Jimmy said touching Jareds hand.

"I... yes I cant deny I feel extremely jealous. I... I never see such light in your eyes when you look at me.... and I.... cant help but compare me and Eric and found myself losing . In more ways than one." Jared admitted, unable to look at Jimmy's eyes

"You are so adorable when your jealous." Jimmy said kissing jared on the cheek. " You known your the only one for me. I won't lie I did daydream about the three of us getting together one night in bed." Jimmy laughed out loud. "I know stupid right. I guess its my hormones or something." Jimmy went to hug Jared the best he could. "I'm sorry it made you feel uncomfortable."

"Jim... " jared let himself lost in the embrace for a bit, recovering slowly from the reassurance of Jimmy's hug. "I am sorry for fussing over nothing. Now i undersrood how you feel when Fred.... karma right?" Jared huffed out.

"Still you have to admit Eric is good looking." Jimmy smiled. "Maybe you could get tips on how to get muscles like his maybe dye your hair blonde." Jimmy laughed while joking with jared.

"Well you know for a period of time I also look for his type in that hookup bar where I met you...." jared smirked.

"Owww ....I felt the burn on that one." Jimmy smiled back. "Even his amazing body and good looks could never replace you babe." Jimmy said putting Jareds hand on his belly while he drove. "We all need you."

"That's a huge relief Jimmy. You have no idea how much that meant to me." Jared answered. Now he could really put his worry and sadness down. "So fast food shop you say? Shoukd you call Fred really?"

"Yes please." Jimmy said " can you call Fred and see what he would like." Jimmy said handing him his cell phone.

A bit surprised at this request, Jared called nonetheless and asked Fred if he would want any snack from the store. "We could buy takeaways for you so that you can have a snack on before the shopping trip."

"Sure get me two large fries, 5 cheeseburgers, an extra large pop, and an order of onion rings with extra tartar sauce and pickles on the chesseburgers....oh if they have a frosty I will take two chocolate ones for dipping my fries in." Fred said finishing his order.

"Alright thats.... not my definition of snacking but I am now unable to be surprised by how much one can eat after witnessing it on both your brother and you. Alright we would get that before coming back." Jared chuckled and went off the line. He turned to Jimmy and said "you and your brother are.... sharing the same blood."

"He always was a heavy eater. He has a high metabolism." Jimmy said. Looking down at his belly. "I can't even see my lap anymore." Jimmy said " this belly is so huge." He said pulling his shirt up looking at his popped out belly button.

"Thats because you got 3 little lives in there. It would soon be over. Remind me again when would be the next checkup? We should decide our birth plans before that." Jared stopped in front of the store and asked "do you want to come down? I could get the orders and bring them back."

"In two days is the next appointment." Jimmy reminded jared. " I am too tired to get walk right now. If you don't mind I will sit in here and wait if that's ok." Jimmy said.