Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-11-2016

"Ya sure i can manage...will tell them to help me load them." Jared went on to order and came back out with 2 waiters behind him, all hands full of food. While they were driving back home Jimmy already started latching on the food and by the time they reached home, half of the food for Jimmy's share was gone.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-11-2016

"These burgers are so good." Jimmy said fitting almost half of it in his mouth at once. " th..e on.ly...bad thing Jimmy..is
.it...s ...ver..y fatt..eni..ing." Jimmy said feeling his pants get a little snug. After he swallowed the rest of the burger he took a drink from his shake. "Are you going to go get fred?" Jimmy asked jared.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-12-2016

"I have no idea what you are talking about when you were eating. And yes I am picking up Fred. Wow he actually was there already standing to wait for us!" As Jared turned the corner to their house, he could sew Fred with a huge belly standing at the roadside waiting for them.

Jared got out of the car to help him into it. "Wow next time you dont really need to stand there waiting. As pregnant as you are I am sure it is killing your legs and back. Now sit down and enjoy your snack, I think Jimmy may have sneaked an onion ring here and there."

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-12-2016

As they drove to the maternity store Fred and Jimmy were eating non stop getting food all over there faces and clothes. "How was lamaze class." Fred asked. " must of been pretty boring for you jared. Usually it's an older grouchy woman that teaches those at least that's what I had back home." Jimmy kind of smirked and ate quietly.

"I face serious competition there. The instructor is a hot and cute blond guy and apparently Jimmy was instantaneously smittened. You should come along with us mext time Fred, since Jimmy here is the demonstrating partner, I could get into a pair with you." Jared said playfully.

"Well...is he single. I am available after all. If he is as good looking as you say." Fred said with a smile

"Marrieeeeeed." Jared made a face. To make the two pregnant guys presentablr enough to make thr street was a challenge. Both of them got their clothes, face and hands smudged with food. Eventually they managed to make it at least look alright and started to the maternity shop.

They walked into the maternity store when voices could be heard behind them yelling "jared....hey jared!" Jimmy and Fred turned around to see 3 pregnant guys waddeling up to meet them. "Its me Daniel from high school football team, you remember Kevin and steve." Daniel pointed to the other two.

"Omg Dan, Kevin and Steve! So nice to meet you again! Wow you 3 are... positively massive." Jared was happy to meet his old pals. "So what's that? You 3 got together and decided to have a baby party? Oh before that, this is Jimmy my partner, and Fred here is Jimmy's brother."

"No I was knocked up by Johnny specter I'm sure you remember him. He use to sit behind you in science class." Steve and Kevin here had a crazy party one night at George's house and well....they got each other pregnant. Kind of a funny story when you think about it." Dan explained " I started playing football for my college until my little bun in the oven came along. So I decided to step down until the baby's born." Dan said staring at jared and then Jimmy and fred. "So what about you, do you still play football?" Dan asked while Steve and Kevin went to sit on a near by bench.

"Nah, I work as a writer now. Sometimes also freelancing. So... are you and Johnny together now?" Jared asked. He gestured for everybody to sit at the bench. All 5 pregnant guys look like they are about to drop. Well none as big as Jimmy granted but all wereassive.

"Yes we actually just got engaged. Don't tell anyone but 8weeks ago we had a "good night" and Johnny actually found out last week he was pregnant. We have alot of planning we were trying to get the wedding done before the bbc.cobabies get here." Dan explained. "What about you? Are you and jimmy married. Looks like you did a number on him he is pretty huge." Dan said looking at jimmy cradle his massive belly in his arms.

"Ermmm we are boyfriends for now. Not yet settled down but we are pretty strong here. Well he got triplets so he's this huge! You wont believe how he used to look like. I remember him wearing that tight fitting suit coming in wirh impeccable hair. And now..... well I still love him no mattee what." Jared smiled at Jimmy.

"I'm only expecting one." Dan said "that's enough however I'm 8 months in almost there." He said rubbing his belly. "Whatever happened to Billy Stetson you guys dated for like 2 years. Everybody thought you guys were the perfect couple in our senior year. You the famous running back of the riverside redlines and Billy the fastest runner anybody has ever seen on track in years." Dan said with a smile.

"We ar... we went separate ways. He suggested we should move to the city to try our luck and I... I dunno I got cold feet. Kinda wanna stay around here, city is too fast too competitive. Well we dont really have contact now." Jared said with a fond smile at remembering the good old days.

"Thats a shame. Well at least you found someone though." Dan said pointing to jimmy. "Hey Dan can we go now Kevin and I are starving." Steve said. "Oh yeah sorry guys. Hey we have to go we was on our way to get something to eat when we saw you in the window. Just wanted to stop in and say hi." Dan said with a smile.

"Its great to see you all. Catchup later will ya?" Jared waved his hand and returned to Jimmy and Fred, smile still plastered on his face. The good old times always enjoyable.

"Wow , my boyfriend the football star." Jimmy went up and hugged Jared then kissed him "why dontyou show me some of those football moves tonight in bed." Jimmy said rubbing Jareds abs

"You sure about that? Could trigger the little ones to imitate and there goes a good night of sleep." Jared laughed and kissed Jimmy. "So, shall we go?" With one arm for each, he lifted both Jimmy and Fred from the bench. He was getting pretty good at pregnant guys now.

As they did there shopping they came out of the stores with handfuls of bags of newer and bigger clothes. On there way out they see dan, kevin, and Steve trying to fit in a little car. "Poor guys all knocked up and have to squeeze in a little car like that." Fred said glad he didn't have to squeeze into tight places like that. "Hard to believe they were all fit athletes not so long ago." Jimmy said to jared. " be glad you didn't get pregnant instead." Jimmy said smiling