Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-12-2016

"These 3 little terrors would be headache enough." Jared laughed. "And I dont think I could take care of both of you if I werent moving as agile as I do now!" He repeated the ritual of getting both men settled, finding his task quite easy when compared with his 3 pals.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-12-2016

"I don't think I could stand to see those beautiful and of yous go away." Jimmy smiled " if you ever got pregnant I may just have to run to Eric's mesmerizing abs. " Jimmy started laughing

"Well thanks for that, I dunno does it count as compliment?" Jared smiled back. His mate was really lovely and adorable like this. "So... home for dinner? Anything you two would wanna eat today?"

"Whatever you make is fine as long as there is chocolate sauce on top of it. Feed me full tonight I got me new pants and alot of room for growing." Jimmy laughed. "I'll have what he's having plus tarter sauce." Fred said also with a smile

"Good thing I have abundant stock on both sauces. Why dont you two go put away the new clothes and laze around. I got twinkies ready in boxes beside the couch. Ice cream refilled in the freezer. Pickles lined up under the coffee table. Anything else, let me know." Jared said that as he started cooking. He thought about the new house that he had bought and was now under renovation. He had planned to replicate the perfect little nursery they have in here in the new house, but with 2 added cribs maybe. And plenty space left for even more children, had they decided to have anymore.

"These pickles are amazing." Fred said shoving in two at a time into his mouth. "Slow down there it's not going anywhere ." Jimmy said while eating his third twinky. "Hey babe you know what the best part about being this fat is? You get to lay back in this comfy couch and get fed." Jimmy said blowing Jared a kiss.

"I think it's less about how fat and more about you're filled with children. If what you have inside you is all fat and not children......" jared grinned, raising one eyebrow.

"Either way it's good to be fat and fed." Fred said laughing. "I'll eat to that." Jimmy said raising a twinky to Fred and then eating it.

Jared prepared dinner listening to the fight the brothers have and found this strangely cozy. It was soon ready to be served and jared plated the mountains of food for his 2 preggers.

As they all ate Jimmy asked "have you heard anymore about getting that beautiful house you showed me for our little ones?"

Jared was going to break the news after the birth of triplets, so he pretended to know nothing about it. "Hmm I have heard from the agent the seller's been contacted by some other interested buyer. He would let me know of the result of the negotiation."

"Good I want that house more than anything." Jimmy said "well maybe not more than chocolate." He smiled. "You outdid yourself this time Jared. The food was amazing. My belly and babies thank you."

"Well pleasure's all mine. Glad you liked it. Fred you ok there? Seemed kind of quiet." Jared collected the dishes while asking Fred, who had been rubbing on his belly.

"Yeah...BUUUURRRRRPPP!! .....sorry about that I guess I'm a little gassy." Fred said. "I'm actually quite tired as well do you mind if I head to bed early?" Fred asked.

"Ya sure go ahead. I dont think Jimmy here's gonna stay up that late too." Jared glanced once more at Fred and helped him up. He could feel the children kicking inside Fred's belly. "Wow your babies are quite active."

"Yeah, I think it's all that food i ate." Fred said as Jared helped Fred to bed. Jimmy was finishing up his ice cream. "How about we go to bed too and you give me a belly rub and show me some of those famous football moves I heard about." Jimmy said.

"Alright Jimmy, your obsession with the football moves! Is that bucket of ice cream empty yet?" Jared yelled back from the bedroom of Fred.

As he helped Fred tuck the bedsheets, he could feel a faint grimace from Fred and knew that the babies are in fact bothering him too. He silently took the lotion on the bedside and helped him rub on his belly a little. Jimmy will call him any minute now but he wanted to help this poor man to relieve some discomfort, despite all that betrayal before.

"Jared! Where are you I need help!" Jimmy yelled out. "Thank you Jared for everything." Fred said as he rubbed his belly. As jared left the room Fred was unbuttoning his pajama pants to let his belly hang out all the way as he slept.

"I am here." Jared rushed out. Jimmy was quite ready to be lifted with both his arms stretched out. "So belly rub huh? How do you want me to show my football kicks?"

"I'm sure you will figure something out all star." Jimmy said with a smile. " just don't let me crush you."