Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-13-2016

"You mean he is preparing to resume working after the children are born right?" Jared looked at Jimmy incredulously. "I cant really imagine how any gym would accept him at this condition, and frankly it couldnt be that good for the children.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-13-2016

"Well of course after the birth." Jimmy said smiling ." He has his resume typed out, which is quite impressive." Jimmy started laughing. " could you imagine him doing sit ups and push ups in his state "

"Honestly I cant. I bet his belly would burst." Jared joked. "Wouldnt it be a little early for him to be finding jobs already? He's just 6 months along now..."

"He wants to be prepared." Jimmy said. " he wants a job lined up for when he is able to go back. His maternity leave will eventually run out."

"Well alright, why not. I will go out with him tomorrow then. You gonna stay here or come with us?"

"I will stay here I have a book to finish. Plus that will give me time to finish of my cake from yesterday." Jimmy said with a smile.

"I doubt if that cake could occupy that much of your time. Food tend to vanish quickly whenever they are around you." Jared teased. "Altight then let's go to sleep. We will see how tomorrow turn out, maybe we would return real quick if Fred's resume is as good as you said."

It was early in the morning when Fred got up and got dressed and he went knocking on Jimmy and Jareds door. "Hey Jared you about ready I was hoping to get some breakfast first." Fred said holding his belly which was growling quite loud.

Jared roused from his sleep and blinked a few times before grumbling "a minute Fred. Will be out real quick." He saw Jimmy stirred but got back to sleep so he rose quietly wanting him to rest a bit more. He quickly got ready and went out, seeing Fred already waiting at table.

"So... pancakes for breakfast? I think I have enough powder...i hope I have enough for you and Jimmy. I could add scrambled eggs too. Ham and bacon also."

"Some pickles and tartar sauce too please. Extra whipped cream on pancakes." Fred asked. " thanks again for taking me. I would drive myself but it's hard to fit behind the wheel anymore." Fred said holding his growing belly.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-14-2016

"It's nothing. Dont worry about it. I know several gyms around but if you resume really is as impressive as Jimmy said, I think.you should be able to land a job in the first one we are visiting." Jared soon got brwakfast ready. He made extras and kept them in the oven for Jimmy when he woke up and they soon got ready to depart.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-14-2016

Fred was burping all the way to the truck. "That was your best breakfast yet jared." Fred said as he made it to the truck.

"Well thank you. I often surprise myself with how much I have improved. I guess that's practice makes perfect." Jared smiled. He opened the door for the passenger side that was usually Jimmy's seat and helped Fred settle, hand on his waist and underbelly for support. His belly was quite prominent, maybe because of how high he wad carrying, even though it was not nearly as massive as Jimmy's.

"I hope my resume impresses and they don't go by appearance alone. I'm probably about 3 times the size of the average trainer." Fred was saying to Jared as they drove. "Is the gym you taking me to your gym?" Fred asked

"Yes. And I know the manager personally. Though I dont think he would hire you just by my recommendation." Jared drove into the parking lot of his gym, which was also the closest to their house, trying to find the nearest space to the entrance to safe Fresome walk.

"Well here goes nothing." Fred said "let's hope my pregnancy stop me from getting a job down here in the near future."Fred said as he started waddling toward the door.

Jared soon caught up with the manager and introduced Fred. He explained the situation for a bit and back off to let Fred do his thing. He was quite impressed by how well Fred presented himself, and he seemed to glow from talking about trsinjng stuff, sbowing how much he really enjoyed the sport.

Fred talked to the manager and he seemed to like all of Fred's answers and was impressed by his experience. "I think after your babies are born we would be glad to have you." The manager said " that's Sammy over there he is actually just going on maternity leave. I think he is due in 7 weeks. He is our Secretary." Fred looked over to see a average height guy looks like early 20's with a huge belly sticking out of his shirt. "Yeah I'm due around then too." Fred said . "Wonderful maybe you two will come to work at the same time." The manager said while shaking Fred's hand good bye and heading back into his office. "Hey Jared could you give me a minute i...uhhh..I want to say hi to this guy over here. He is pregnant too maybe he could give me a few pointers about the place. " Fred said secretly attracted to the man.

"Ya sure I would wait for you ourside. I'd be in the car." Jared smiled looking at the secretary, noticing Fred's interest.

After feed and the Secretary talked Fred came out to the truck with sammy. " I ....um don't know if you mind...but I invited sammy over for dinner tonight." Fred said hoping that was fine.