Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-15-2016

" perfect thanks babe!"Jimmy said " could you set the table? My belly is starting to act up." Jimmy asked. Going to sit down. Rubbing his belly as he did so. Fred and Sammy waiting patiently to stuff there faces.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-15-2016

Once again Jared the waiter had started his shift. He served continuously as the table was too small for all the dishes to be placed at the same time, and frankly the 4 guys needed quite a lot of space for each of them, so in the end they became like a buffet style, when one finished his plate it will be refilled - just that they gkt 3 plates each any one time.

As they all ate Jimmy noticed Sammy trying not to pig out as much as him and Fred were. Especially Fred who already dropped several pieces of pasta on the floor trying to stuff his mouth full. "Dint be afraid to eat around us Sammy. Feed your baby you eating for two no need to hide it." Jimmy said taking a big bite of his chicken leg covered in chocolate.

"Oh Sammy just let go. There's nothing that could surprise me now. You can make all the mess you want stuffing yourself, I will clean them up afterwards." Jared shook his head and sighed. Cleaner Jared's about to work on shift now.

"No I couldn't make a mess not in someone else's home." Sammy said. "So ...I hope you don't mind me asking Sammy but I noticed you mentioned you had a girl friend. How did you end up pregnant?" Jimmy asked. Fred gave a glare thinking that was rude to ask.

Jared answered "it's ok it's a pretty much mess already so I wouldnt mind you any bit." He knew Jimmy was asking on behalf of Fred and he smiled at it.

"Yes I have a girlfriend." Sammy smiled " she wanted a baby but can't have one of her own so I decided to become a surrogate." Fred put his head down. "Thats nice of you to do." Fred said. Jimmy gave Jared a look he knew Fred wasddisappointed

Jared gave Fred a sympathetic smile. He then started cleaning up rhe floor that was very messed up now.

"I may need a belly rub later babe." Jimmy said to jared. "I think I ate too fast."

"Ok whenever you are ready. Remember not to lay down on the bed yet, you will get the heartburn again like last time." Jared started cleaning a little faster. In favt he had got himself a little pizza inside the oven and would want to sneak some bites of it while he clean the kitchen.

"My girlfriend is calling I will step outside real quick." Sammy said going toward the front door. Fred watched as hee left. "Well....I guess there goes my attempt at a date" Fred said helping clean the table.

"Fred just go sit with your brother. I got this. Your belly was too big for you to be bending down like this. Go ahead, sit down and relax." Jared stopped Fred's attempt. "Jimmy, tell your brother to stop straining his back."

"Fred stop straining your back." Jimmy said mocking Jareds stance and tone of voice. Fred started smiling. "Not a bad impression little brother." Fred said

"And you brothers are mocking me!" Jared huffed and crossed his arms. "I have really spoilt you two. I should just leave the mess their and let you two live in it, having pests running all over the house and on your bellies while you are too big to shove them off you." He flinched at just imagining the scene and ewwed himself.

"It was just a joke babe." Jimmy said going over and giving him a hug his bump pressed against Jareds abs. "Yeah sorry I will go sit on the couch and finish off my bowl of ice cream." Fred said.

"Well it's a joke on my side too." Jared couldnt keep his face straight and broke into a smile. "Well it had proven to be quite effective though, making my orders obeyed and earning my a belly bump."

"I learned lesson." Fred said stuffing his face with ice cream. "It taste good too." Fred smiled

Jared quickly cleared the dining area, making use of the little time he had to down the pizza he reserved for himself. Feeling satisfied enough with a now clean and shining kitchen and dining room, he went out asking "so who needed a belly rub again?"

"That would be me." Jimmy said. Suddenly the door opened and Sammy walked in. "My girlfriend is coming to pick me up she just got off work." Sammy said. Fred looked at Sammy and offered him some ice cream. "Here you go have some while you wait." Fred said. "Yeah Jared is just giving some belly rubs don't mind me your welcome to stay until she gets here." Jimmy said as Jared came into the living room with the oil.

Jared asked "do your girlfriend need some directions coming here? Could be a little tricky finding that turn here." He set the bottle of oil on the desk, getting Jimmy ready for the belly rub.