Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-15-2016

"No she has GPS but thank you." Sammy said "that reminds me babe. We have my doctors appointment in the morning." Jimmy said as Jared started rubbing his belly. "I'm about due any day now." Jimmy put his head back enjoying Jareds famous belly rubs.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-15-2016

"Hmm finally! I am excited to meet them. Last time's appointmrnt the doctor mentioned that the babies are turning head down. I wonder if they have completed that process." Jared used both hands to rub the belly. "Hmm baby somehow I think.your belly is even larger now, like much larger than last week. How much weight have you put on again?"

"Only ....uhhh....50 pounds or so." Jimmy said. Fred started laughing " Yeah since last week maybe." Fred said laughing still.

"Well I have to agree with Fred. Your waist must have expanded by at least 5 inches?" Jared said, using his palms to measure. "Well maybe some of that was because of the large meal you just have... "

"Fine.....I gained 115 pounds since I got pregnant...but it's not my fault the grocery store makes ice cream taste so good." Jimmy said thinking he made a good point.

Jared chuckled at the obvious pout Jimmy had. Both Sammy and Fred also laughed at that. He rubbed the belly that was truly mountain like now, making it all shiny. The easy banter went on for awhile before Sammy's girlfriend arrived to pick him up.

Sammy went to get up but fell back into the couch he underestimated the size of his bump. "Here I will help you." Fred said as Fred went to get up he fell back down into the couch as well. "Man this belly can be annoying." Fred said.

"Fred considering your belly is even bigger than Sammy there, I dont think you are in any place to help him." Jared teased him when he quickly wiped his hands clean to help Sammy. "Here let me. I am very experienced in lifting pregnant men frok this couch now." He easily got Sammy up with a hand behind his back and under his belly. He guided him to the door and handed him over to his girlfriend and bid them goodbye.

"Will I ever find true love." Fred said out loud "I'm good looking right?" He asked looking at Jared and Jimmy while stuffing his face with pickles and rubbing his massive belly.

Jared chuckled at Fred's renewed vigor on food. He looked a little like a hamster with his cheeks full of food. "So what do you say Jimmy? What destiny would your brother have with that face of his?"

"Well nobody as hot as my man that's for sure." Jimmy said putting his head on Jareds shoulder. Fred gave a sarcastic smile "funny." Fred's said

They continued on with their chitchats until both pregnant men were having difficulty keeping their eyes opened, and Jared decided it should be time for bed. It took some time before he settled both in their respective rooms and get to finally relax and sleep with Jimmy's hugr belly at his side.

Jimmy kept snoring due to his weight gain it was harder for him to breathe at night since he had to lay on his back.

( Jared giving Jimmy who is 9 months pregnant with triplets a belly rub on the couch)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-16-2016

(That's really great! And even the little breasts can be seen on Jimmy! Thanks so much on doing this!)

Jared had by then got used to using earplugs at night. The only inconvenience was he could sometimes miss the alarm, but he worked at home anyway so that didnt really matter. The next day, however, they did get an appoijtment so Jared made sure it was placed near enough to be heard through the plugs.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-16-2016

When Jimmy awoke to the alarm clock he saw Jared sleeping with his ear plugs. So he gently bent down and gave Jared a kiss on the cheek and grabbed a twinky by his bed side and seated eating one not really wanting to get up.

It took a few more minutes for Jared to fully wake up. He yawned a bit and mumbled a good morning. When he finally woke, he said "Today is the appointment right? I will get ready... and get you ready too. And jimmy? Can you please clean away all crumbs on the bed from your twinky?"

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-16-2016

"But babe....I'm pregnant." Jimmy said with a frown hoping that would get him off the hook of having to clean anything. Jimmy watch jared get dressed and brush his teeth while jimmy opened another twinky and started eating again.

"Yea I am aware, as pregnant as one can get, but that wouldn't spare you from the cleaning. It was the bed that we are sleeping in, you do not need to bend down to clean it, it's really something you can handle." Jared said calmly but unrelenting. "Now I wil go prepare for breakfast and if you don't clean up, you would be in deep trouble ok?" And Jared meant not refilling the chocolate sauce inventory which would be the cruelest punishment to Jimmy.