Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-16-2016

"I suggest at his size to practice by either leaning against the bed or lying down with legs propped up." The doctor said. "Also when you do get contractions count how far apart they are and call this office we can send an ambulance over right away." The doctor said handing Jared the diet sheet.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-17-2016

Jared took the sheet and give Jimmy a meaningful glance. He would probably ask Fred to follow that too, he was sure he also gained more pounds than necessary... way more pounds.

As they left the office, the needed to go through the long way again. Jimmy pant heavily as he leant on Jared.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-17-2016

(Fred and Jared trying to figure out how to clean up Fred's lactating breasts)

(That's really amazing!! You have outdone yourself I love this. And the curve of the belly is also very realistic. Thank you so much for doing this!)

"I can't wait to go home and sit on our comfy couch next to my cookie dough ice cream." Jimmy said as he struggled to get in the truck barely able to fit in it anymore.

"If you eat your ice cream now then you cannot have any more for today. Is that alright for you?" Jared smirked as he helped Jimmy into the car, which was like putting an elephant inside the fridge.

As they settled, Jared handed the diet list to Jimmy amd said "now that's not me. It's the doctor's orders."

"But babe that's torture....think of the babies they are hungry." Jimmy said putting his head on Jareds shoulders he drove. "You don't want to starve your kids do you?" Jimmy asked

"Hmm I am pretty sure the kids were well fed enough. They reached 12 lbs each already didnt they? Accoeding to the doctor? I remember he mentioned something about one even getting 15lbs..."

"Are you sure? I thought he said they were under nourished they needed more ice cream to make them stronger." Jimmy said kissing Jareds cheek hoping to butter him up.

"Stronger to kick in your belly and then you get to demand more belly rubs? And then when you give birth get them stuck in your ass? Ruining your beautiful anus?" Jared said, unrelented. "The doctor said if you go any bigger he probably would not approve of a natural birth... so... just a few weeks of starvation would be worth it." Jared returned the kiss on Jimmy's face with a triumphant smile.

"Fine if you want me to wither away to nothing then I just curl in the corner and starve." Jimmy said crossing his arms and staring out the window.

"Oh babe. You are not starving, according to the menu you are consuming sufficient calories for normal activity. And also the ice cream arent comletely off the table, it is just reduced to one cup a day."

"One cup!" Jimmy said rubbing his belly "My poor babies how will you get by with one cup a day?" Jimmy said looking at Jared

Looking at Jimmy's pleading eyes Jared madr some compromise. "2 cups. That's the max I can go. "

"Fine." Jimmy said taking what he could get. As they got back to the flat Jared had to have Jimmy put most of his weight on him as they walked to the door. Jimmy was too wore out to walk much anymore today. As they went into the front door Fred was sitting on the couch eating his 3rd half gallon of ice cream watching tv. "Hey guys I was just watching the news." Fred said taking another bite of his ice cream.

"Fred... starting from today, we would be following the menu distributed to us by the doctor today, and I meant to implement that on every. single. resident."

"He is trying to starve us Fred." Jimmy said to Fred as Jared sat him on the couch. "We only get 2 cups of ice cream a day." Fred's eyes opened wide ."WHAT, WHY?" Fred yelled. "I guess we are too fat or something." Jimmy said unbuttoning his tight pants.

"Seriously, tell me honestly Fred, how much weight have you gained so far since you're pregnant?" Jared said as he went to the fridge to stick the diet on.

"I don't know ...like ...20 pounds." Fred said taking another bite of his ice cream