Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-17-2016

Jared came back and took the ice cream away, using his agility as advantage he quickly out it away in the fridge. "I am pretty sure that's a lie. If your brother gained more than 100, i am guessing you would be at least gaining 80."

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-17-2016

"Hey i wasnt finished with that." Fred said trying to reach for it in jareds hands but Fred's belly held him back. "Jimmy help me out here." Jimmy gave Fred a look and said. "I am not getting up I'm too tired."

"Hmm see? That's the perfect evidence of how overweight you two are. Can't really get up without help now? Reminds me of whale really." Jared smirked at the brothers. They actually resembled overtturned turtles more, unable to flip back on their own.

Fred and Jimmy gave up trying to get off the couch. Fred had to prop his feet up his back starting hurting when he tried to get off the couch. Jimmy started pulling up his shirt to give himself a belly rub from all his walking today. "So what am I suppose to eat then I have to have my 3 snacks before supper." Fred said starting to rub his own belly.

"I could give you a gum to chew on if you want." Jared got the lotion ready knowing Jimmy would want it. He sat down and started massaging for him, starting from the fatigued feet.

"You know what would go great with a food massage? Some strawberry ice cream." Jimmy said his hands on his belly. Fred looked up . "That sounds great!" Fred said watching Jared give both of them an annoyed look.

"Nope. Definitely not a good combination. I would probably need to get a lock on the fridge now." Jared got to the other feet. He noticed how frequently Jimmy was rubbing his belly but didnt comment, thinking it might be because he was hungry.

"My babies are acting up today.....they must be hungry." Fred said holding his belly. "Yeah I think mine are too." Jimmy said shifting side to side on the couch as Jared kept trying to rub his feet. "Can we at least eat supper?" Fred asked.

"Jimmy you do not want your feet rub? I thought you wanted it. Why are you fidgeting so much?" Jared finally abandoned the idea and stood up. "Alright I would go prepare dinner now. A portion strictly following the diet. And I am taking the box of twinkies and the pickles away from your reach."

"I feel like a prisoner what have I done to deserve this?" Fred said while he threw his hands in the air. Jimmy just sat there rubbing his belly it felt strange today for some reason.

Jared prepared his meal quickly, he was used to making large portions and now he felt his efficiency had sharly improved. He told the brothers dinner was ready before going out to pick them up.

As they sat down to eat Fred looked at his plate and said. "Is this it?" Jimmy looked at his plate to with disgust" what is that stuff?" Jimmy said. Fred looked at Jimmys plate "it's all green and leafy looking." Fred replied referring to the salad.

"That's doctor's orders. He said to this would be the best dish for dinner as it would minimize the chance of a heartburn. The green leaves also got the vitamins and minerals for the babies, something that the crappy food you both enjoy so much are lacking. Well I guess it is now too late for to reverse the effect of those fatty food, I am thinking even Fred your babies have reached 10lbs. "

"Ummm.....oh wow they are...uhh kicking hard.....I think that means they need chilli cheese fries and cake." Fred said as he pretended to hunch over in pain.

"Stop pretending Fred. Your acting skills are really crappy." Jared laughed at him. He focused then on letting Jimmy taste the food, who was looking indignantly at the green salad. Getting a forkful of salad, he placed it near his mouth and said "Now Jimmy, open your mouth. This would at least quench your hunger. The fiber instead would make you feel full."

Jimmy took a bite and winced. "See I told you torture." Fred said pointing at Jimmys face. Jimmy spit out the salad.

"Jimmy!" Jared said in a stern voice. "This is good for your health! at least get a bite down. It wouldn't really kill you to eat a mouthful of healthy salad." The disgusted look of Jimmy returned to Jared had angered him, he didnt understand why Jimmy was so insistent on not eating anything that was healthy and he stood up without a word, turning he returned to their bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

Jimmy felt a puddle under his feet. "Fred did you spill your drink?" Jimmy asked. "No it's right here." Fred said. Jimmy tried to look down at his feet but his massive belly was in the way. He felt down by his thighs and realized it was all wet. "Oh man I think I wet myself." Jimmy said. "Gross." Fred said. "JARED, JIMMY WENT PEE ALL OVER THE FLOOR!" Fred yelled out.

Jared was exasperated. He felt like he was dealing with kindergarten kids here. He opened the door and walked quietly towards the dining hall, his face blank of all emotions. Without a word he pulled Jimmy up from his seat and nudged on his shoulder asking him to move towards the toilet. He didnt utter a single word throughout the process, all gentleness gone.

As Jared moved Jimmy towards the bathroom a big gush of water came from Jimmys anus. "What was that?"Jimmy said to jared. Fred watched as this happened." Man Jimmy how bad did you have to go?" Fred asked noticing a worried look on Jareds face.