Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-19-2016

"Could you please tell the doctor Jimmy is already pushing here? I think I see some dark shadows here too that I guess is the head so I think he is urgently needed here." Jared was in fact lying but he is really desperately in need of the doctor here.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-19-2016

As the nurse left the room a second time the doctor walked in with his gear on. " ok I need an update." Hythe doctor asked. "THE BABIES ARE COMING WHAT DO YOU THINK!" Jimmy screamed squeezing Jareds hand hard.

"Doctor! Finally! Jimmy here has already started pushing, I am not sure if he is ready or not." Jared said worriedly.

The doctor sat down at the bottom of the bed Jimmy is it? I am Dr Hammond and will be delivrring your babies today. I will check your canal now alright?" The doctor inserted 2 fingers and found the baby's head to have just entered the canal. "Altight Jimmy the baby has descended through the cervix. You are ready to push. Push as hard as you can when the next contraction came." Just thne the nurse came in and whispered in the doctor's ears.

Jimmy started pushing as hard as he could the pain reaching critical for him. He felt like he was breaking Jareds hand. Sweat was pouring off of his face. Jimmy just wanted the pain to stop.

"Yes yes Jimmy you are doing it the right way. Here... err Mr.." the doctor looked at Jared.

"Jared. Just call me Jared." "Jared, help your partner here to raise up his legs?"

Jimmy felt his legs being raised. "There is so much pressure in my belly!" Jimmy yelled he looked at Jared who was staring at his anus. "Whats happening it Hurts so bad!" Jimmy yelled

"The head is coming out, I can see something there. Jimmy, keep on pushing! Here, grab your legs behind your thighs, or knees.... or whereever you can reach around your belly." The belly was simply too big for Jimmy to reach it.

"Ok Jimmy maybe you should change your position. Jared could you help your husband sit up? I am going to raise the squat bar for him." What the doctor didnt tell the couple was that this should have been nurse's role, but they were on strike today which was why it had taken him so long to arrive too.

"OWWWWWW!"Jimmy screamed as he felt a huge pressure around his anus. "Make it stop!" Jimmy yelled seeing Jared helping Jimmy move ing a better position.

"Jimmy tug your legs on the bed, squat on fhe bed and lean on the metal handle in front of you when you push ok? The baby's head can be seen now, it's crowning." The doctor instructed.

"Jimmy can you heave youself up to squat? I can't really lift you up without you doing work here." Jared said to Jimmy. He was having his legs on the bed sure, but he was sitting right at the bed not squatting at all.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-26-2016

Jimmy started squatting as Jared instructed he felt so much pressure in his belly. The pain started to become so bad that Jimmy felt like he would faint. Fred was out in the hall rubbing his belly worried for his brother and about his soon birth expirenece that was coming in the near future.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-26-2016

"Alright Jimmy push as hard as you can. The baby is crowning now. You may feel some burning sensation but concentrate on pushing through it." The doctor instructed but was soon interrupted by his beeper. He glanced at it and apologetically said "i'm sorry there's an emergency. Jared, I can see you have been doing grate coaching your partner. Keep it on I will be right back." And with that the doctor walked out.

Jimmy kept groaning louder as he felt the baby moving through his anal canal. "WHERE IS THE DOCTOR GOING!" Jimmy yelled. "CANT HE SEE IM GIVING BIRTH!" Jimmy felt Jareds hand on his back trying to calm him. All Jimmy could do was focus on the pain which kept increasing.

Jared was panicking too, with no onr there insight he was unsure whether he should go out and chase somebody to come back in or should he stay here with Jimmy. "I.. do you think I should go out and grab somebody back in here? I dont really know... oh Jimmy push hard! I could see the baby's head really coming through. Push!"

Jimmy screamed real loud as he pushed with all his might draining all his strength he had. Sweat poured of his face. Jimmys screams could be heard all over the outside lobby where Fred was eating his third candy bar. Fred always eats when he is nervous and Jimmys last scream terrified him.

"Jimmy stop screaming. You would need the energy for pushing. There are still 2 more babies after this. Now breath in, hold your breath and push down!" Jared was feeling very calm suddenly. He took over the doctor's place and was instructing Jimmy like a professional. He had frankly forgotten about Frank as he concentrate on his task.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-27-2016

Jimmy calmed down and followed Jareds instructions. Jimmy could feel the baby coming out. "How is ....it going?" Jimmy asked with sweat and tears all over his face. Trying his best to ignore the pain hitting him so hard.

Jimmy could feel the other two babies shifting as Jared told Jimmy the progress of the first baby.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-27-2016

"Coming out steadily, our boy. Breath now the contraction is over right?" Jared could feel the belly relaxing, no longer stone hard. "Do you want to feel the head? It's right there, almost to the widest point now.... or not as it slipped back in a little now."

Jimmys face strained as he did another big push feeling the head slowly coming out. "Is it looking healthy?" Jimmy asked jared as he kept breathing heavy.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-27-2016

"Yes I think so... as healthy looking as I could imagine him to look. Push it through the head's there! Now to the forehead, eyes..." Jared described as he anxiously monitor the progress of the baby.