Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 10-02-2016

After running a few more test the doctor told them every thing checked out and all the babies seemed healthy. "Dont be surprised if those cravings intensify the next couple of months." The doctor chuckled as they left. As Jared helped Jimmys massive body back into the truck they drove home to discuss what they just learned. "What are we going to do 3 kids at once?" Jimmy said while sitting on the couch rubbing his already huge belly with one hand and eating more of his chocolate dipped pickles in the other.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 10-02-2016

"I... i honestly dont know. Gosh just imagining having 3 babies crying at the same time is scary." Jared answered. He sat on the couch with a dazed face. "All i could think of is this house would be filled with diapers and cryings." He leaned back and covered his eyes with the back of his hand. Laughing dryly, he added "well at least now we know where all those strong craving and your huge belly come from."

Jimmy looked at Jared. " I'm not that big am I?" Jimmy said as he took a bite of his pickle dripping some chocolate on to his shirt. Jimmy looked down pulling his shirt up looking down at this massive bump almost covering his entire lap.

Taking his hands off Jared laughed at the comment and said "you tell me? I think you cant see your feet for awhile now? You couldnt sit with your legs closed. Those calories gotta go somewhere." He sighed and added "no offence intended here."

Jimmy wasnt really offended by it he knew he had gained weight he just hated the idea of how fat he has gotten. " I'm not offended. I just don't think I have gotten that big at least yet." Jimmy said. Just then there was a popping noise Jimmy looked around at what it might be. Then seen a button on the coffee table. Quickly feeling his stretchy jeans he said. " not again I just bought these! All these kids are going to cost me a fortune in clothes." Jimmy said finishing off his pickle and grabbing one of the Twinkies he brought with him to the couch.

"Your belly's growth rate is simply incredible. I bet when the kids are about due you wouldnt be able to fit into anything." He imagined what it would be like seeing Jimmy naked, or even better with a sleeping robe with the front opened, walking around the flat. He could feel blood again rushing southward and he popped up and excused himself awkwardly, going to the toilet in a hurried pace.

As Jimmy continued eating his third twinky he felt something move in his belly. As he rubbed his huge belly he felt one of the babies kick. "Jared come quick!" Jimmy yelled as he knocked over his pickle jar off the couch after sitting up as fast as he could. Spilling pickles onto the floor.

Jared sighed deeply. He didnt mind really finding the cupboards empty everytime he want to get a late night snack, but the cleaning up after Jimmy had been testing his patience. He was a little of a clean freak and maybe he couldnt blame it too much on Jimmy who was clumsy because of the belly, but he really hoped he could someday feel less like a supermarket and maid.

He suppressed his annoyance and sat down beside Jimmy, carefully placing a palm on it to feel the movement, leaving the mess for now.

Just then the baby kicked again Jimmy saw Jareds hand move up on that one. " that's the first time I felt one kick, and man does it hurt." Jimmy said "sorry about the mess I can get it for you ." Jimmy got up with alot of effort and tried his hardest to bend down at an angle slowly trying to pick up the pickles.

"Nonono dont try to bend. I would clear that for you." Sensing Jimmy must have sensed his annoyance, Jared quickly got up and helped Jimmy sit back down. He felt guilty for letting Jimmy go into this trouble only because he had showed a bit irritated emotion. 
After clearing the mess, he sat down and touched Jimmy's belly again to feel better what the kick felt like. The babies were still active and he could distincitvely feel a limp pushing out into his hand. He smiled at this and for the first time felt connected with the kids.

"Wow they are very active." Jimmy said as the babies moved around. Then a loud growl came from Jimmys belly, as the growl continued it got louder. Jimmy put his hand over Jareds on his large belly and said. " did you remember to order those 3 large pizzas? I don't think these pickles and Twinkies are satisfying the kids."

"I ordered 4. The extra one could be you snack later if you cannot finish it now,.which i doubt." Releasing his belly, he added "and they should be here any minute." Just as he was saying a doorbell could be heard and there entered the pizza box pile. The delivery guy almost peeked around, most likely guessing this should be for a part but could only see a massively pregnant guy.

"Finally! I will get the chocolate syrup for the pizza did you want some too?" He asked Jared as he set the pizzas on the table. Jimmy already waddling to the cupboard to get it.

"Ermm i will pass on that thanks." Jared though never questioned the cravings, was trying hard to ignore the bizarre food combinations as far as possible.

He walked the delivery guy out, pretending not to notice that guy's flinch when he heard chocolate syrup with pizza.

As Jimmy finished off his second pizza while sitting on the couch next to Jared watching the news. Jimmy noticed that Jared finished eating already "are you done already? you only ate 2 pieces."

"Ya I'm good. You could have an even larger share now." Jared answered. He wouldnt admit even to himself maybe he was waiting to see if the belly could pop yet another button.

After eating the final pizza Jimmy had to admit he may have ate too much he went to go get in his night clothes. His favorite pajama bottoms were getting too snug and he was only able to button the top button now on his night shirt. Leaving his entire massive belly exposed. As Jimmy laid upon his bed he began to rub his belly gently but he was also getting tired. "Jared can you come here." Jimmy was hoping to ask Jared to come and rub his belly for him with the cream to help prevent stetchmarks.

Jared entered the room thinking maybe Jimmy had knockrd over another thing and wanted him to clear it. He seemed clumsy as the belly had been growing so fast he couldnt quite orient his movements.

He entered the room and the naked belly really stunned him. He only get glimpses of it here and there, never before did Jimmy invited him to look at it all exposed. He felt himself staring at it and cleared his throat uneasily. "Errr... whats up?"

"I'm too tired to rub this oil over my belly. I think I may have ate too much." Jimmy explained " do you mind laying next to me and rubbing it on for me." Jimmy then unbuttoned the top button of his night shirt and held out the bottle of oil towards Jared. "Watch your step too there maybe some ice cream sandwhich rappers on the floor from last night."Jimmy said

Jared's steps faltered a bit at the final part but didnt respond to that.  He walked forward and sat beside the huge belly. Taking over the oil, he laughrd drily "so this is the secret for you to have no stretchmarks." He poured some oil on the belly and started to spread it around. He was secretly glad that maybe due to the hormones, hair didnt quite developed on the belly. He always enjoyed a belly that were bare to the touch.

He rubbed large circles on the belly, making it glisten under the light. The slight movent from the babies could be felt. Jared was almost mesmerized by the belly.