Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 11-01-2016

"That started so familiar yet it ended in a foreign way. I dont recall you ever saying you had salad only for any meals since ever." Jared took his hand and smiled. "Fred had volunteered as the babysitter, so we will be bringing food back for him. Fred, just call us if anything you cant handle pop up ok?"

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 11-01-2016

Fred waved them good bye. As Jared and Jimmy walked out the door Jimmy surprised Jared by picking him up into his arms and carried him half way across the yard setting him down and hugging him. "I never felt so good." Jimmy laughed seeing the look on Jareds face from surprising him. "I feel like I could run a mile." Jimmy smiled as the continued to walk over to Eric's house.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 11-01-2016

(Fred being put in his bed by Jared after eating too much ice cream and pickles.)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 11-02-2016

(Another great art! Wow I like how the belly towered over him. Thanks!!)

"Wow Jimmy that's ... unexpected. Though running a mile is a piece of cake for you I am sure. You really have returned in shape." He touched on his bicpes and abs before kissing him. "You in such good shape is reminding me that competition for you would be even greater? Reminding me to treat you even nicer to make you stay?"

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 11-02-2016

"Stay, I'm the happiest guy in the world." Jimmy said as they knocked on Eric's door. Eric opened it up he was wearing a blue dress shirt with the bottom button unfastened. "Hey welcome guys come on in." Eric said ushering them into his hallway. "You wait here I will go get my wife supper is almost ready." Eric said moving down his hallway. "You weren't kidding he is pregnant and he is getting big already." Jimmy said leaning over into Jareds ear

"Well ya, I didnt get a chance to ask how far along he is. You two will have a lot to dsicuss about I am sure. Oh and he did mention something about pickled laid lasagna or something like that, I do hope there would be some alternate choices for dinner tonight for us.... assuming you no longer share interest in this peculiar combination of food?"

"Um no I am glad about that. Hopefully they just have some salad or soup." Jimmy smiled. Eric returned with his wife. "This is my wife Gloria, honey this is Jared and Jimmy." Gloria went to shake both of there hands. "Nice to meet you two, my husband told me you were his student, you look great for loosing all that baby weight." Gloria said to jared. Jimmy smiled at the confusion. "Yep I'm so proud of him for loosing all that weight." Jimmy said in a teasing manner kissing Jared on the cheek.

"Oh Jimmy you are so naughty. Nice to meet you Gloria, please meet Jimmy here who had apparently been so successful in losing all those weight that you had mixed us up." Jared put a palm on the perfectly flat stomach of Jimmy. "There used to be 3 babies here, now replaced by 6 packs."

"Oh I'm so sorry." Gloria said Jared. " won't you come sit down." Gloria showed them to the dining room where there huge wooden table was set with beautiful silverware and dishes. "You have a very lovely home." Jimmy said pulling out the chair for Jared to sit in. " thank you we lived here for about 5 years now, it's our little piece of heaven." She said. Eric came in from the kitchen carrying some of the food to set on the table. "How many times do I have to tell you not to lift heavy things it's not good for the babies." Gloria said taking the food and putting it on the table. Eric grabbed a quick piece of cake and took a quick bite before Gloria had him sit. " I will get the rest of the food make sure that he doesn't keep sneaking food while I'm gone." Gloria asked jared.

"I can assure you even if you put a lock on the cabinets it wouldnt stop them from sneaking food." Jared sat down thanking Jimmy. "So how far along are you Eric? Didnt get a chance to ask this morning."

"Neraly 5 months, the sickness stopped for the most part but the cravings can be unbearable at times." He laughed. "I find myself sneaking food from the fridge at 3 in the morning. Gloria always catches me and brings me back into bed. I'm trying this pregnancy yoga to help keep the weight down but those cravings always counter act the yoga." Eric smiled. Jimmy and Jared looked at each other smiling thinking of there own experiences through Jimmys pregnancy.

"I assure you Jimmy here could share with you how outrageous his cravings are. And from his size back then you should be able to imagine how much he had been eating during that period. Your wife has been doing a better job than me in keeping your cravings in control I am guessing."

"She has me on portion control the doctor said I should gain between 55 and 65 pounds during the pregnancy and my sweet Gloria thinks that's all I'm aloud to gain." He smiled as Gloria brought in a huge meatloaf and set in the middle. "Dont worry you two this half of it is normal for the rest of us." She smiled looking at there faces.

"Thats a huge relief. By the way would you happen to have any spare portion for Fred? He's also pregnant, heavily so and he had volunteered to watvh the kids for us tonight. If you would have some extra... pregnant flavored ... food it would be great." Jared asked a bit embarrassed and exchanged a glance with Jimmy.

"Of course I can make up a couple of plates for him." Gloria said going to the kitchen to get a few extra plates. "I can't wait to eat its been nearly 3 hours since my snack." Eric said looking at all the food. "My classes have been more relatable since my pregnancy started." Eric said to Jimmy and Jared as they watched him eye all the food.

"Thanks so much Gloria. You are too kind." Jared said and turned to Eric. "I guess you get a lot more convincing teaching classes now. Would you teach until you give birth and give them a demonstration of the real deal?" Jared smiled and joked.

"I figure I would stop around month 8 and have my assistant Sam step in for me." Eric chuckled as Gloria came back with plates for fred. Eric started getting food piled onto his place. "Not too much Eric at one time you know that's not healthy for the baby." Gloria said as Eric put a mountain of food on his plate. Jimmy put some meatloaf and salad on his and Jareds plate. "There you go babe." Jimmy said.

"Thank you! Hmn i find that you are starting to take care of me now that the babies are here. What is it, maternal instinct?" Jared smiled and teased Jimmy, getting him water as a return favor. "Gloria seriously you are good at this. Jimmy just disregarded whatever I said when he had started feasting.

"She has me trained." Eric said with a mouthful of food. "Manners dear please swallow your food first." Gloria said patting his hand. Jimmy was eating his meatloaf. "This really is very good Gloria, thank you for this meal. Jared and I don't get out much these days between work and the kids. Also my brother needs taken care of too its hard for him to get around with all the weight he has gained during the pregnancy." Jimmy said. "Oh its no trouble any friends of Eric's is welcome." Gloria said. Eric had to excuse him self one of the buttons on his shirt popped off. "I told him not too wear that it's too small on him but it's his favorite dress shirt." Gloria said shaking her head.

"Eric you should have known your limit now... wouldn't be that nice to have all your favourite shirts ruined. Isnt it Jimmy?" Jared looked to Jimmy with laughing eyes. Those ruined shirts were still stored in a pile deep in their closet. "Perhaps we can return the favor. How about come over for dinner tomorrow, or maybe during rhe weekends? We could make this a recurring dinner together."