Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 11-05-2016

Jared sat up a bit higher to meet Eric's eyes. "Is this how you wanted me to hold the belly? Need it to be upper or lower?" He was kind of avoiding looking directky at Eric's crotch. It was very near himself now. He offered while keeping his eyes locked with Eric's. "I can do some feet rubbing for you while you are here. I was certified by both Jimmy and Fred to be the best massuer possible."

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 11-05-2016

"Well sure If your offering." Eric said "maybe raise my belly a little the babies are shifting a little." Eric said As he continued his breathing exersise.

"Alright. Your belly's certainly heavy, how much do the babies weigh now? I am assuming you would attempt a natural birth being a master in breathing techniques yourself?" Jared asked as he pushed the belly a bit higher, holding the weight. He was kneeling in front of Eric now, having a full view over his pregnant form.

"I'm not sure I know I have put on 72 pounds since the pregnancy, despite Glorias strict diet, those late night snack have caught up with me I guess. " Eric chuckled as he felt one of the babies kick. Jared removed his hand for a second. The stretch marks all across the bottom of his belly were visible under the living room light.

"72! You have carried it well then. I thought you looked quite lean. Ermm Eric I cant help but notice all those stretchmarks here. I think I have some lotion readily available for them... if you dont mind me I can also do some belly rub for you. I know Gloria is under a very busy schedule and probably dont have the time for this kind of service." Jared offered as he continued to admire Eric's hot form.

"Would you?" Eric asked "that would be so nice of you. I tried doing it myself but around the 6th month it was hard for me to see where they were all at." Eric said as Jared went up to get some lotion. As Jared came back Eric had his knees spread out at an angle still doing breathing exersises. "Thank you again for doing this. This pregnancy has been a blessing but also stressful for both Gloria and I." Eric added as he felt the cold lotion touch his huge belly.

"No problem. You have been a huge help around dealing with the babies. It wouldnt have worked if you havnt been there all along. Handling 5 infants at the same time was simply impossible." Jared found himself getting close to the crotch of Eric again, sitting there between his legs. He got around the belly and to the bellybutton that hadnt popped yet, which was quite amazing considering the belly had reached such a size already.

Just then the front door opened. Jimmy got off work early and was eager to order some pizza and ice cream and maybe watch a movie with jared. When he walked through the door he was surprised to see jared hovering over eric on the floor.

Jared was surprised to see Jimmy this early. He panicked a bit but soon calmrd down and asked. "Jimmy, you are early! Come over, Eric's just been showing me some breathing exercice he had come up with while I am doing some belly rub for him." He waved Jimmy over to let him see exactly what thry eere doing.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 11-06-2016

Jimmy put his hand on his belly and walked over to the bedroom. "No...it's ok ...I will just be in the room." Jimmy said tears forming in his eyes. "Um....could You help me up maybe this is a bad time." Eric said as Jimmy closed rhe bedroom door. "Gloria will be home soon anyway." Eric added

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 11-06-2016

"Ya of course. Here give me your hand." Jared took his hand and heaved him up. "I guess I have some explaining to do. I... ah... I will let you know if I was allowed to invite you over tomorrow?" Jared said a bit awkwardly. He saw Eric out of the house after seeing him nod, couldnt help his instinct of helping the heavily pregnant man waddle out before going back to their room. He opened the door and asked "jimmy?"

Jimmy sat on the side of the bed rubbing his small bump crying. "I get it you don't have to explain anything." Jimmy said " Eric is really attractive and has a better job and carries his weight better." Jimmy said as Jared walked in and sat next to Jimmy.

"Well... yes I have to admit Eric was very attractive, but he was just showing me breathing techniques that required a partner to do with him. Gloria is taking 2 jobs so he wasnt getting any feet or belly rub. I offered I could do it for him and that's exactly what happened and the only thing that had happened. I love you you git, and that got nothing to do with better job or whatever you are talking about." Jared sat beside Jimmy. He wanted to wipe his nonstop tears away but suspected he would just shove him away.

Jimmy sat there for a minute trying not to seem jealous. Jimmy patted the bed next to him then jared came and sat down. Jimmy wiped away his tears and without saying anything started kissing jared so afraid of losing him. The kissing led to them fooling around for the next hour. As they both lay in bed tired and sweaty jimmy turned his on his side facing jared his small small bump between them both. " that was fun, its nice to be able to do that while i still can." jimmy said looking at jareds face as he smiled.

"Technically, that's not soemthing that was restricted to how big you are." Jared smiles as he stroked the small bump. "I had been wondering how come pregnancy hormones never had its legendary effect. Hm perhaps I should pretend to be showing interest on others more freauently if it always had this effect." He said as he patted Jimmy's head.

"Well after that I could use some lunch." Jimmy said getting out of bed. "How about the buffet down the street it's my favorite." Jimmy suggested.

"They would be getting you in their black list. You literally cleared all their dishes the last time!" Jared chuckled remmebering the shocked face of the owner. "But alright I guess we can try out luck here. Let's hope this timw the owner wasnt here."

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 11-07-2016

As they went to go get something to eat Jared pulls up to the buffet Nd helped Jimmy in. After they got there seat Jimmy had Jared follow after him. By the time they got bac to the booth the whole table was covered in plates of food. Jimmy started by eating the plate of chicken he grabbed by dumping his potatoes and gravy over top of it. Jimmy could feel pressure building up around his waist. Trying to ignore the discomfort jimmy began eating some more this time his plate of pasta with honey covered all over it. After that he moved to his ice cream with pieces of cake mixed in with it. Each bite he took Jimmy could feel his small bump expanding. The pressure finally got too great and Jimmys button burst of with a small popping noise.
"I'm sorry babe I know you just bought these jeans for me too." Jimmy said the icecream on his face making him seem sloppy. Jimmy leaned back to see the damage that was done. The front of the jeans were ruined no button and it was ripping around the zipper part. "I may have over ate slightly." Jimmy said looking at jared.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 11-07-2016

"This is oddely familiar dont you think?" Jared sighes as he saw it. The little bulge had now become quite prominent. "I guess that officially marked your transition into your old maternity clothes?" Jared wiped away the mess Jimmy made on his face and got around to cover his bursted flyer with his jacket.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 11-07-2016

"Thanks." Jimmy said as he took the jacket. "Well I might as well finish." Jimmy said finishing his last two plates of food. As the last bite of food was chewed up Jimmy had to take a few minutes to rest he was so stuffed. He began rubbing his belly letting the food digest. As the waitres came to give the bill Jimmy needed help getting up he was to full to move.