Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 11-16-2016

"Well I wasnt in the picture at the time, I think that's logical." Alex smiled. "Clothes wont be an issue, every other is not an issue, the thing that's important is your health, rhe babies' health and that we are in this together."

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 12-10-2016

As they drove back home Fred sat quiet trying to take the news of the triplets in. Alex kept glancing at him as he drove. "I hope you know what your in for. I got real hungry my last pregnancy." Fred said with a half smile.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 12-11-2016

Alex broke a large smile knowing Fred had accepted this unexpected news as well, and he clutched on his hand tight and kissed its back. "Well I will learn from Jared, he certainly got thr expereince to handle a mate with triplets!"

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 12-12-2016

Fred smiled back glad he didn't have to be abandoned this pregnancy. The following months have been awful for Fred he has been getting morning sickness more frequently than the last pregnancy. Alex has been very supportive spending alot of his extra money on snacks for Fred who recently has been getting cravings. Eric finally managed to give birth to his babies. Gloria has been tired working all day and having to come home to take care of the kids since Eric has went back to work doing double shifts to make up for the time he has been off. Jimmy has grown quite a bit gaining a considerable amount of weight his cravings have been intense lately during his 6 month. Jimmy walked through the door just getting off work. He was carrying a half eaten double cheeseburger in his hand his shirt was unbuttoned at the bottom hanging loosely over his stretchy jeans. "I just applied for maternity leave." Jimmy said to jared who was sitting at the kitchen table. " should be off in the next couple of weeks. I hope supper is good tonight." Jimmy said finishing off his cheeseburger. "Me too these snacks aren't filling me up." Fred said as he layed on the living room sofa eating some snack cakes." Fred has grown a small bump this past month ever since the cravings have hit hard. Alex was sitting on the floor next to Fred his head on Fred's belly as Fred ate his snacks.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 12-12-2016

Jared quirked his brow. "They allowed you to go on leave that early?" He was waiting.for the strw to simmer for a bit more before putting it into the pies. "Dinner wpuld need another 30 minutes. You might want to start on the salad. Dont give me that look, the doctor had stressed on its importance for your... bowel movement." He finally stated bluntly.

Alex almost chucklrd at the other side and poked at Fred's belly, giving him a meaningful glance. "I believe that is also applicable to you Fred."

"As long as there is chocolate and marshmallows in the salad. Sorry babe for the weird cravings." Fred said as he felt the poke from Alex on his belly. "You must think me disgusting eating like this. Not to mention I'm already blimping out." Fred said looking down at his small bump as Alex started lifting Fred's shirt to rub his belly.

"Not at all. I find it very cute!" Alex looked up, smiling a content smile squinting his eyes, exactly a cheshire cat smile. He rubbed on it and put little pressure here and there, even going so far as to press down lightly on both sides to push the bulge out. "It was quite an amazing process to see your abs disappearing gradually..."

As Alex pressed the sides of Fred's belly his pants buttoned popped open. Fred looked down rolling his eyes. "Better get use to that with three babies in here now it's hard telling how big i will get." Fred said patting his belly. Jimmy waddled to the chair next to Alex and Fred and sat down his belly sticking way out as he sat. "Hey babe I could use a belly rub." Jimmy said taking his shirt off exposing his huge belly. "Man Jimmy you have grown a bit...I guess I just entered noticed." Fred said looking up at his brother. Jimmy just leaned back in the chair waiting for jared. "Yeah well we will look at you at 6 months and compare." Jimmy snapped back.

jared smiled. "Well babe I can assure you you are so much bigger at 6 months last time." He sat down and started the rub, sitting slightly behind Jimmy, he had the angle to makr Jimmy feel the best. Alex chuckled at that and thought he would indeed need some imagining to picture how big Fred would end up to be.

"You mind helping me up the babies are on my bladder again." Fred said trying to get up from the couch stopped by his bump.

Alex laughed. "You just wanted to get me heaving you up, the babies are still way too small to be pressuring your bladder. Look at this! Such a tiny bump...." he yanked up Fred with a little more force than necesdary that got him crashing into Alex's chest that wasnt as firm, but still solid. "Hmm I love this part of helping you up."

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 12-17-2016

Jimmy layed back as Jared continued rubbing his belly. Fred walked to the bathroom as Alex followed. "I'm not that big!" Jimmy said under his breath. "Besides it's called cravings for a reason I can't help when they hit." Jimmy kept muttering. Jared was smiling as he continued to rub. "Is supper almost ready I'm getting hungry again." Jimmy askedas he layed his head back in the chair again.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 12-17-2016

"You are not nearly that big. You are so small compared to your last prefnancy and your cravings arent nearly as bad. Happy?" Jared smiled as he half teased Jimmy. "Yes dinner's almost ready now. I would get it started after my session with you, my dear customer. I hope you are satisfied with how your masseur was performing this time."

"It was ok." Jimmy teased. "I will need another one once my belly expands after this fine meal you have prepared gets devoured." Jimmy layed his head back again smiling.

"Oh is it only ok? That hurt me as a professional in this. I had received reviews from previous customers were way more flattering than that. I would absolutely have to imrpess you in the next session to keep up my good name." Jared patted Jimmy's belly one last time before moving on to the kitchen.

Jimmy felt the babies kick. "It seems the kids love your cooking at least." Jimmy teased as he rubbed his belly to calm the babies down. Just then there was a knock on the door. "Babe can you get that I'm too tired." Jimmy said looking over his bump at the door.

Jared glanced at the clock and couldnt help but wonder who would be visiting at this hour. He hummed his reply to Jimmy and hurried to the door. "Who's that? If you are tryinf to sell things,thanks but no thanks." He said while opening the door.

As the door opened Eric stood there with a stroller. Two babies sitting in it sleeping. "Surprise!" Eric said smiling. "Who is it?" Jimmy asked laying back in his chair his belly growling. "They are interrupting dinner time." He blurted out.

Jared exclaimed. "Eric! What a surprise! I thought you would be too busy for a visit. Jimmy! You are being so rude! That's Eric there. I apologize for him, you know how grumpy he got with the hormones."

"No problem I thought I show off our new additions." Eric said pushing the stroller inside. Fred and Alex came walking out of the hallway. Fred had his hand under his small bump rubbing the bottom of the bulge. "Hey babe it's eric." Fred said to Alex." Fred said. Jimmy sat up in his chair and slowly got to his feet with a struggle. "I'm sorry to be so rude but my babies are starving can we catch up while we eat?" Jimmy asked as he waddled to the kitchen table. "I see Jimmy is eating well." Eric chuckled as Jimmy walked by.