Mpreg Central
C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash (/showthread.php?tid=10119)

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 12-17-2016

"Well he surely is, had been starting those infamous cravings. Oh look at these little guys, they are so cutr!" Jared cooed over the babies before standing back up and smiled at Eirc. "I better get to dinner. Jimmy would have killed me if i dont get it done quick."

Alex nodded to Eric and put a hand around Fred. He also loved how Fred was developjng the habit of rubbing his little bump. He mimicked his lover's actions and rubbed on it with his other hand, feeling the roundness.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 12-17-2016

"Shall we go eat?" Fred asked Alex "I hope there is strawberry syrup." Fred said licking his lips. As Fred moved to the table Jimmys chair began to creak and then a snapping noise cracked through the air. Alex looked over at Jimmys chair and noticed the back leg was breaking. "What was that?" Jimmy asked trying to look down past his orb like belly.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 12-18-2016

"Oh Jimmy,you really should start yo pay attention to your weight! The chair finally couldnt supoort your form now...." alex almost laughrd, especially when Jimmy's hideous motion of trying to look through that belly of his was simply too funny, though he held that in. He went forward to support the chair. "I guess you should changr chairs.... Jared? Come over and take care.of your babymomma who had officially crushed a chair with his wright!"

Jared came out with a sizzling plate of pizza and frowned seeing what happened. He, too, suppressed a smile, and fialing some, when he came over to help Jimmy up. "Oh Jimmy dear...."

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 12-18-2016

As Jared helped Jimmy up he scowled. "It's not me it's the babies that are getting big." Jimmy said holding his belly as he got up. Jared placed him on one of the newer chairs to support his weight. Fred sat down rubbing his small bump hoping with him carrying triplets he wouldn't get that heavy.

(Isnt Jimmy singlet this time?)

Jared lowered Jimmy and coudlnt help but laughed again. To apologize, he kissed Jimmy's cheek fondly. "Yes exactly that's because the baboies that you have put on weight. Though no matter how much weight you put on, you have the best figure in my eyes."

(Yes sorry I meant to put baby)
"Nice save, but I'm not convinced in your sincerity."  Jimmy said as he leaned back in his chair.  Jared started bringing the food to the table.  When all of it was set Fred and Jimmy started piling up there plates.  Fred went for the strawberry syrup and began dumping all over the pizza while dipping it in a big glob of peanut butter on the side of his plate.  Jimmy on the other hand was already eating a slice while piling more food on the plate.  "Can I borrow some strawberry syrup?" Jimmy asked with a mouthful of food.  Eric sat there smiling.  "I'm glad my cravings are over."  Eric said to jared while patting his belly.  Eric lost alot of his baby weight already but still had a small belly he had to loose yet.

Alex eyed Eric curiously. He knew Eric to be a fitness teacher befire and still he needed so much time to return to his own shape. He wondered how longFred would take, especially since he was having triplets and not twins only.

Jared handed Jimmy the syrup and rubbed his back to help him swallow. He continued to fill the plates as the 2 ptegnant guys kept on consuming the plates at a staggeirjg rate.

"This is really good Jared you out did your self." Fred said with a mouthful of food and finishing off his third plate. "Is there anymore the babies are real hungry today." Fred asked wiping the syrup off his face. He then un fastened his belt to make room for more.

"Well thank you Fred, for your compliment. I do have some left, which I have reserved for Jimmy. So Jimmy, are you willing to share with your brother and your 3 little nephews and/or nieces?" Jared exchanged a smile with Alex, both of them knowing full well what the answer would be.

"You want to starve out child?" Jimmy asked finishing up his 4th plate and awaiting his fifth. Fred just glared at Jimmy still wanting more food.

Alex chuckled and got up, following Jared into the kitchen, they checked how much food was left and in the end, split the remaining dish into 2 so both brothers got their share.

After eating the last plates both jimmy and fred scooted there chairs back unbuttoning there pants letting there bellies hang out. Jimmy let out a loud burp and asked Jared to give a quick belly rub. Fred began patting his own belly feeling really gassy. "That.....was.....deliousous." Fred said between grunts being really bloated from the meal.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - bhdire8 - 12-19-2016

Jared started his rub, moving behind Jimmy so he could lean back as far as he could. His belly was sitting quitr low in his hips. "Jimmy, you are carrying quite low this time arent you?" Jared asked as he moved down to the lower side where the belly wss most dtretched. Alex mimicked jared's actions and started rubbing Fred's depsite him not having asked for such service explicitly.

RE: Unexpected friendship w/jrcash - jrcash - 12-19-2016

Fred loved the belly rub but soon after began burping. "Sorry I guess the meal made me a bit gassy." Fred said. Jimmy was leaning back as the belly rub continued. "Babe I may need some icecream I'm still a little hungry." Jimmy said as he let out another burp. Eric just sat there smiling.

Alex frowned but didnt stop his rub. "Gosh your gas.... oh well I gues i couldnt complajn about it since it's my children that got you this gassy." Jared frowned as well and shook his head. "You had had enough for tonight. No ice cream until later tonight,i could allow for a scoop before bed, at least an hour later though."

Jimmy scowled "...but think of the baby. I'm hungry you know how I get when I'm still hungry." Eric continued to laugh ."thank you for the belly rub Alex your getting really good at that." Fred said relaxing in his chair

Jared thought seriously and still kept his decision. "No, you wouldnt be having it until an hour later. Do you remember how the doctor said about you being overwieght?" He sighed and rubbed further the belly, knowing Jimmy wuld provably get furious. Alex smiled at their interaction and thought he couldnt possibly deny Frank like that.

After a nice belly rub from Alex Fred finally made room for just a little more food. "Could you feed me some ice cream babe?" Fred asked as he held his small bump.

Alex was trapped. If he entertained Fred then both Jimmy and Jared would be angry with them, but looking at his lover with the cute little bump, he found it very difficult to reject his wish. He looked between Jared and Fred, not very sure of what he should do.

Fred's belly let out a loud growl. "Please babe I'm still hungry." Fred asked again. Jimmy was looking at Alex waiting for his chance to complain if Alex got Fred some ice cream.