Mpreg Central
Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) (/showthread.php?tid=10202)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Lovebite - 11-12-2016

James jr noticed the family's eyes on him, he felt sick to his stomach and pushed his hands into his pockets as he stepped away nervously. So he wouldn't be within arms reach of his birth father as he didn't look to anyone else,"Pregnant... I-I'm pregnant."He said and Tobias stared at him a while as if not understanding those words coming from his son's mouth. He looked towards James,"There's a fresh buck in the back."He told him then turned away as he went towards the living room, taking off his hunting boots and coat and leaning down to kiss the youngest triplets heads then head on upstairs to take a long awaited shower.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - 018Luxio - 11-12-2016

James gives Tobias about an hour, he gets the pups fed and put to bed before he goes to check on Tobias. The water had long since gotten cold, James turning it off before looking at Tobias.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Lovebite - 11-12-2016

Tobias had been sitting on the toilet seat with a towel around his waist, he still had a bit of soap in his hair as he looked towards the floor. "Is it true?"He asked, looking up slightly at his partner and taking a towel to rub his hair dry, sitting back against the toilet bowl,"Have you known this whole time?"

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - 018Luxio - 11-12-2016

James nods slowly as he leans against the wall. He looks up at Tobias a few minutes later, waiting for a reaction from the human.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Lovebite - 11-13-2016

Tobias was silent for a moment, it was rare when he was, the human must've been thinking deeply on the entire situation and he must not have liked any of it. As he stood up to his feet now, hanging his towel up and letting his still wet and drying hair fall down his shoulders,"I wish you would talk to me more about what goes through your head."He said with a sigh,"You both had me fucking stressing about what the hell was happening in this damn house."He held his head for a moment and shook it as he brushed pass the wolf,"And you fucking wonder why I'm always frustrated with you."

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - 018Luxio - 11-13-2016

"I was waiting for him to tell you himself. It was his mistake so he needed to be the one to fess up to it."

"Tell me that then for godsake!"He looked towards the wolf,"It's not just about this- Yeah, James is going to have a kid, I can deal with that... No matter how much I really don't want to think about it."He huffed heavily and rubbed his forehead as he stood naked,"I get it, yeah, you're this...big, wolf alpha and shit but I need you to start...just fucking talking to me more."

"The man he was with, his scent, is the one from back on the road, when I got stabbed." They had never really talked about that night, about the hunter.

Tobias felt his organs all move to a place beneath his feet and he felt sick to his stomach as he looked towards James again. He knew what that meant and he knew that was something crucial they had missed in the revelation to him about this huge secret the both of them had been keeping. The human was going to head towards the door, though he remembered that he was butt naked, he grabbed a shirt and pair of pants. Then headed straight out towards James's room, he was obviously furious with what he had just been told.

James watches Tobias disappear before he makes his way to their bedroom to collect his own thoughts. Surprisingly, he never heard anything, no talking, nothing. Though it didn't take long for him to figure out why. James Jr. was asleep.

"Get up."He told his son, tugging the blankets off of him and grabbing him by the shirt to sit him up as he looked at him,"What is wrong with you?"He asked him, crossing his arms and waiting for the boy to gain consciousness once more after waking him up so abruptly. "A hunter? Are you fucking insane, James?"He couldn't understand his son's motives, he couldn't understand this adolescent side of him.

James looks at Tobias, blinking a few times before shrugging. "I don't know. I guess I was just being an idiot." He shrugs again. "Just forget about it, I'll get rid of it."

"You're damn right you were."He replied and shook his head some as he shifted his footing,"No, you aren't just going to get rid of it. Let this be a lesson to you."He said,"You're not getting any money from me or your dad for this. You'll handle it like an adult would since you wanted to grow up so quick, no running away."

"What the hell did you want me to do? Let him kill every damn one of you? Your the one that gave me these damn fucked up genes." He sighs before laying back down and rolling over with his back to Tobias. "We were a damn mistake anyway, if we weren't you wouldn't have had any more."

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - Lovebite - 11-14-2016

Tobias looked at his son after he had said that, he wasn't frowning, he held a straight expression as he stood beside his bed for a few moments. "Is that what you really think?"He asked James jr softly even when his back was towards him, he came over to place his hand on his shoulder. Though he didn't wait for a response and pulled away as he went back out of the boy's room, closing the door behind himself. The human pressed his lips together and looked downwards to hide the look of disappointment and pain that crossed his face. Then went back towards his room silently to climb into bed.

RE: Packed With Pups 2 (With Luxio018 and Lovebite) - 018Luxio - 11-14-2016

James doesn't ask him about what happened, he had heard the whole thing. The next few long months would test not only James Jr. but Tobias and James as well.

James jr had to deal with going to school throughout his entire pregnancy, though when winter came, Tobias went out of his way to take the car and pick up his son. Despite not talking to him ever since the conversation that night, even when he tried to initiate conversation his son dismissed him with just one or two words. He hadn't felt anything that felt as bad as being treated that way by one of the many children he had, one of the first children he came to love.
When Tobias came to his school again on one of the last days of the year and James's pregnancy, he didn't see him and he wondered if he had already headed home. He glanced around the snowy parking lot and his brows pinched together, checking the radio for the time to make sure he wasn't early or late.
What he didn't know was that James had been abducted by the hunter, the very father of his children and he was now on his way out of the city. Sitting in the passenger seat with his hands buried in the pocket of his hoodie and pressed palm flat against his round middle. "Where are you taking me?"He looked up at the human with a pinch in his brow.

The man didn't answer, he simply continued driving. When Tobias returned home without James Jr. the human was slightly agitated. He had already gone to all the places James Jr. could have been only to not find him.

Tobias couldn't find James sr either, he huffed and made sure he heard the kids playing upstairs or either outside in the snow with their small playful growls and yelling. As he grabbed the house phone and tried calling his partner's job to get in contact with him.
All the while, James jr was shifting uncomfortably in the seat next to the steering wheel, he grit his teeth and breathed heavily. "Could you turn down the heat at least?"He asked the human, he hadn't attacked him in fear of the gun in his lap and the fear of them crashing or him not being able to get away fast enough with the size of his belly.

The man continues driving, barely paying James Jr. any attention though he does eventually reach over and turn the heat down. When Tobias is finally connected with James' work he is told that the man had already left for the evening.